+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys , i did 12th this year from CBSE in non medical(PCM) with 94.4 %. I got 7.5 in ielts. Now, i have offer letter of computer information systems diploma from university of Fraser Valley (under SPP) for january 2018 . i want to know if i should change my course to bachelor in computer information systems or i should go with diploma???

Neeru@1992

Aug 19, 2017
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???

p patel 111

Aug 5, 2017
not got any updates for 4 july application applied from vfs ahmedabad forwarded to Bangalore. Still its says reviewing eligibility. All other things are done. Guys i am so worried any update please ?

gurjit khatkar

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
not got any updates for 4 july application applied from vfs ahmedabad forwarded to Bangalore. Still its says reviewing eligibility. All other things are done. Guys i am so worried any update please ?
I don't know what is happening. .a friend of mine applied for visa on 28 July and he got his visa approved on may be 11-12 August

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
Appplied online on 22nd June from Ahmedabad. Still waiting for reply. Collage starts from 5th September . Have already mailed an enquiry mail to Canada and Delhi high commission last week Monday. No reply yet. Now my agent is saying me to go to Delhi and enquiry at Delhi immigration office. Do they update like that ??? Anybody knows who have been there to get status update ???
You dnt hv need to go to delhi. As u told u hv mailed them bt dnt get any response I think u should sent a request letter to vfs. Hope u will get ur results soon