+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

jrm

Aug 18, 2017
I had applied for visa on June 20 and had done UPFRONT medical checkup and submitted the report along with the application.
Now after 8 weeks, i got a message saying that i need to submit my medical reports.
How do i submit my reports? Is there any place to upload my documents?

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I had applied for visa on June 20 and had done UPFRONT medical checkup and submitted the report along with the application.
Now after 8 weeks, i got a message saying that i need to submit my medical reports.

How do i submit my reports? Is there any place to upload my documents?
Did you got mail?

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
1) Go to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
8)Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DONOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.
DLI no upto 20 numbers is required on form but the given DLI on offer lettr is of 12 numbers

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Guys, I need to ask if you are in Canada under student visa. Can I work upon arrival in Canada. I heard that you can work after 3 months of your arrival, how true is this?