+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

georgekuttyku

Aug 19, 2017
My visa gets confirmed by grace of God, yesterday 18-08-2017.. applied on 11th july at banglore VFS.. I applied offline.. I linked 6th august.. hope you guys have good luck ahead.. Thnkz for your prayers..!!

georgekuttyku

Aug 19, 2017
How do you submit the acknowledgement for medicals completed after submitting the application to the visa processing centre ?
Usually needs 2 weeks for medical updation .. I don't knw whn was my medical updated.. I linked 6th august nd den d status was 'you passed medical ' and eligibility is reviewing.. nd final decision is processing..

Rochelle1992

Aug 6, 2017
Usually needs 2 weeks for medical updation .. I don't knw whn was my medical updated.. I linked 6th august nd den d status was 'you passed medical ' and eligibility is reviewing.. nd final decision is processing..
Hi so I applied on 10th July without upfront medicals and I got the medicals request on 14th August, I have completed my medicals on 16th august. They have started reviewing my eligibility but my medical is not yet updated. My question is that the acknowledgement I have received for the medicals completed, so I have to individually send it to the visa center and If yes, how do I do it ?

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi so I applied on 10th July without upfront medicals and I got the medicals request on 14th August, I have completed my medicals on 16th august. They have started reviewing my eligibility but my medical is not yet updated. My question is that the acknowledgement I have received for the medicals completed, so I have to individually send it to the visa center and If yes, how do I do it ?
They will update it after few days I guess

MAVLES66

Aug 19, 2017
Applied under SPP on 19th July at Chennai. Joining Algonquin College ,orientation on 01st Sep. Anyone got Visa from BLR office,applied after 15th July?