+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
My visa gets confirmed by grace of God, yesterday 18-08-2017.. applied on 11th july at banglore VFS.. I applied offline.. I linked 6th august.. hope you guys have good luck ahead.. Thnkz for your prayers..!!
Hey hai.. I applied on 12th july. I linked on 11th august.. Does the visa has anything to do with linking of cic. And even wen I linked it showed me passed the medicals and reviewing eligibility.. How did u know ur the final decision ?? Will it be sent as a message to the cic account?

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hey hai.. I applied on 12th july. I linked on 11th august.. Does the visa has anything to do with linking of cic. And even wen I linked it showed me passed the medicals and reviewing eligibility.. How did u know ur the final decision ?? Will it be sent as a message to the cic account?
You are on the final step .. you will be getting your Decision in this week and yes you will wether you get or not Your visa in that table only in final decision row

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
You are on the final step .. you will be getting your Decision in this week and yes you will wether you get or not Your visa in that table only in final decision row
How lon will it take the visa take to come if it gets approved to chennai?? Any idea? From Bangalore to get dipactched

Marlar

Jan 27, 2017
Burma (Myanmar)
Category........
Visa Office......
Burma (Myanmar)
NOC Code......
I've applied visa online on June 28 and submitted additional documents on July 20 though I did not receive to submit them. I did biometrics on July 4. Status always shows "... is processed..." and "...progress..." with the only change was biometrics "completed" on the day after I did it. Really frustrating as my first class for master will start on 5th September. It was surprised to see " you don't need medical exam" though I need to do it according to IRCC as I am from designated country and I also studied and worked in Thailand.

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Hi my status is still the same my medical is not yet updated.
Review of Eligibility is in progress.
You do not need medical exam.
Final decision is in progress.
Nothing has yet updated. I am also worried because my college is starting on 5th September. I applied for visa on 17th july. Does some around this date got visa?! Or anything