Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
02020202 said:
Hi guys,

I just got open work permit.
Application sent Oct 16, 2014
CIC received Oct 20, 2014
AOR Nov 8, 2014

Open work permit was issued on Jan 2, 2015 and it is valid until the expiry date of my passport which is the middle of 2018.

Wow! Congrats! I'm so, happy for you:)

Bhernzie

Aug 19, 2013
Hi there I have a question regarding Background declaration Personal history the space provided was not enough for me.What did you guys do ..did you just print another page? tIA

Iuliia

Nov 13, 2014
Bhernzie said:
Hi there I have a question regarding Background declaration Personal history the space provided was not enough for me.What did you guys do ..did you just print another page? tIA
I printed out another page

julia_ua

Oct 9, 2014
Bhernzie said:
Yes . print another page and put a note that it is continuation

02020202 said:
I just got open work permit.
Open work permit was issued on Jan 2, 2015 and it is valid until the expiry date of my passport which is the middle of 2018.
Congratulations!!!!

I wonder why mine is only till the end of this year :(

julia_ua

Oct 9, 2014
jenrhea said:
helo guys!! i also redeived my open work permit in the mail yesterday..
timeline:cic received oct.7,2014
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Sooo happy!!!hope pr na next!
Oh Congratulations!!! See, and you were worried for no reason ;D ;D

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
02020202 said:
Thank you!
I think we will get PR in this year so a year work permit is enough :)
Mine is a year too. I depends on the expiration of our passport. :)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
julia_ua said:
Oh Congratulations!!! See, and you were worried for no reason ;D ;D
i know!!just lose patience to wait thats why.but i think im good now.hope pr will be soon.

Azal

Jan 7, 2015
Hi guys. I am new here. I am an employer and needs to apply for my sis as LCP. I have two questions. What is LC2 kit? Can I write my phone number of Canada to contact instead of hers. And my mailing address of Canada instead of home country where she resides. Also, if I apply online, do I have to send original docs through mail or not? Plz reply soon as her LMO is expiring and this week I have to apply.

gingersnap

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Hello co- forumers... i would like to seek help regarding my situation, i am a single mother with a 13 yr old daughter, now i am starting to gather all documents needed for owp/pr application. one of the requirement is a custody paper since i have a kid, the father of my daughter doesn't want to sign the custody paper so what i want to know what other options to do regarding with this? some say to file for court order, any idea how long it will take to grant an order from court regarding sole custody? do i need to be in philippines to file it?. other say to dont include my daughter appilcation for pr same time as mine but rather sponsor her after i get my pr, please enlighten me with this because i dont know what to do anymore.. thank you and Godbless

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
Hi guys,

I was wondering, did all those who receive their OWP that they requested with their PR send their application through paper or online?

miglop2014

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
frenchyfaith said:
Hi guys,

I was wondering, did all those who receive their OWP that they requested with their PR send their application through paper or online?
My girlfriend sent the work permit application together with the permanent residence application. So in her case it was obviously by paper.