+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
jpaulianne said:
Just wanna share the good news, i already received my PR interview appointment letter from CIC-Edmonton and it's going to be on January 29. I also received the passport request letter for my family (husband&son)back home to be pass at CEM - Canada Embassy of Manila. It takes me about 8months of waiting since i sent my PR Application last May 2014. I'm hoping that everyone will grant their PR as soon as possible. Thanks!

God Bless Us in everyway of our life! :D
Hi jpaulianne,
Congrats I m happy for u !! Good luck for interview..

Strawberry28

May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/13
Med's Request
6/3/14
Med's Done....
June 2014 LC2 Docs sent 2 CPCV-7/14/14 Med's rcvd-ecas Jul 18,14 LC2 docs rcvd by cic July 17 Add'l docs sent April 7,15; Med Re-assessment done Oct 12,15
Interview........
Nov. 19, 15
Passport Req..
& Approval Oct. 24,15
VISA ISSUED...
12/16/delivered 12/26
LANDED..........
LC2-January 2016
jpaulianne said:
Just wanna share the good news, i already received my PR interview appointment letter from CIC-Edmonton and it's going to be on January 29. I also received the passport request letter for my family (husband&son)back home to be pass at CEM - Canada Embassy of Manila. It takes me about 8months of waiting since i sent my PR Application last May 2014. I'm hoping that everyone will grant their PR as soon as possible. Thanks!

Wow! Congratulations!!! Yours is fast! :) Hoping we're next... :D

danielyn

Oct 22, 2009
jpaulianne said:

Congratulations! That was really fast.. May i ask if you included your husband in your application or just your children?

Romeya

Jan 13, 2015
cuchipot said:
Hi Romeya,

Just tick the option "An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer". And when you print it write beside it OPEN WORK PERMIT.

For the name and address of the employer, put "Not applicable - I am applying for open work permit"
Also for the Job Title and Job description, "OPEN WORK PERMIT"
Thank u so much cuchipot It helps me a lot

Romeya

Jan 13, 2015
rolene lj said:
@ Romeya & @ mmaybe15
Based on my experience, when I passed my application for Pr, I didn't include payroll tabulation from my employer. I've got 2 employer before I'm done with my 24 months. I just inlude the option C form from CRA, all my T4 & ROe from from previous employer. But in that case, Ive got my open work permit & a letter from the Cic for my eligibility for my Permanent residency application simultaneously. I passed my application for OWP & PR last May & got OWP last July. I had 2 dependants, my husband & my daughter. I am waiting now for Pasport request for them. God bless to all of us. Hope this will help & gave u an idea. Thanks
Thank u so much it helps me a lot and I hope those passports arrive soon for your husband and daughter God bless u always

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
Yen27 said:
hi. We almost have the same timeline. My family did their medicals last August 7 but till now my Ecas haven't change to medical received yet. Is your Ecas updated to medical received before you got your interview date and passport request? I'm also from Edmonton. Hope to hear good news too soon!
Hi yen, my ECAS doesn't change still "in process" status., much better if u call CIC to verify if they receive ur family medical result. Just to make sure that they had it. Keep on praying!

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
PrincessKiusta said:
jpaulianne said:

Thank you for sharing us your timeline!!! That made me really excited!!!
Yeah! Me too! But still mixed emotions! :

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
Strawberry28 said:
Wow! Congratulations!!! Yours is fast! :) Hoping we're next... :D
Thank You Ms Strawberry. Thought u got ur PR already..i was really shocked in my application., that was too fast considering other applicants from 2010 to early 2014 that hasn't grant their PR. I remember, the only thing that i included in my LC2 documents is the 'letter of considerations' to expedite my application co'z i am longing to reunite with my family that i have a proof that i can provide them to live with me., and i address my letter directly to the immigration officer handling my paper. I am not sure if that letter helps me or it's just like they were just fast to process the PR for live in caregivers. Thought need to share these.. :p

Keep on praying. God Bless

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
jpaulianne said:
Hi yen, my ECAS doesn't change still "in process" status., much better if u call CIC to verify if they receive ur family medical result. Just to make sure that they had it. Keep on praying!
hi. I already did verify to CIC if they already had the result of my dependants medical result. They said there's nothing wrong with my papers and just wait for the decision. Hopefully soon!! ☺