+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

frenchyfaith

Jan 4, 2015
miglop2014 said:
My girlfriend sent the work permit application together with the permanent residence application. So in her case it was obviously by paper.
Thanks! I guess it makes more sense to send it via paper if it's with the PR

Romeya

Jan 13, 2015
Hello guys. I am new here. I´m working under Live-in CP and I´m gonna apply for my PR this February so I almost have all documents but I have a concern my currently employer doesn´t give me my payroll every month but she always gives my T4 so is there gonna be any problem if Isent just my T4? ... on the other hand, I want to apply for my OWP at the same time but in the format which is supossed to be for it there´s no any option for PR so what should I do? Please I really need help for this... thanks

Marie1234

Jun 11, 2014
What is the document number? Is it the same as the Client ID number? Its for my open work permit form. Under coming to canada category. Thank you :)

Romeya

Jan 13, 2015
the format I´m filling in is IMM 5710_ExtendWorkPermit but can someone tell me which option should I choose, please?

cuchipot

Nov 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Romeya said:
the format I´m filling in is IMM 5710_ExtendWorkPermit but can someone tell me which option should I choose, please?

Hi Romeya,

Just tick the option "An initial work permit or a work permit with a new employer". And when you print it write beside it OPEN WORK PERMIT.

For the name and address of the employer, put "Not applicable - I am applying for open work permit"
Also for the Job Title and Job description, "OPEN WORK PERMIT"

mmaybe15

Jan 11, 2015
Hello everyone!!!,

I'm new here and as Romelia I've a question about this point, I've been Live-in Caregiver with the same family all this time. I'm ready to sent my application for PR to the CIC but I just need the documents from my employer. I've never got a pay stub just my check every month. My employer told me that I just need the T4 and a ROE. What should I do with the pay stub? Do you have a template or example which I can use? Another question is during this time I started with a salary but I got and adjustment last year.

Thank you soo much for your help.

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
mmaybe15 said:
Hello everyone!!!,

I'm new here and as Romelia I've a question about this point, I've been Live-in Caregiver with the same family all this time. I'm ready to sent my application for PR to the CIC but I just need the documents from my employer. I've never got a pay stub just my check every month. My employer told me that I just need the T4 and a ROE. What should I do with the pay stub? Do you have a template or example which I can use? Another question is during this time I started with a salary but I got and adjustment last year.

Thank you soo much for your help.
Hi mmaybe15,
My employer didnot give me payroll they just gave me cheque every month ..when I submitted my pr file I just submit my T4 and letter from employer ...thank you

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@Romeya & @ mmaybe15
Based on my experience, when I passed my application for Pr, I didn't include payroll tabulation from my employer. I've got 2 employer before I'm done with my 24 months. I just inlude the option C form from CRA, all my T4 & ROe from from previous employer. But in that case, Ive got my open work permit & a letter from the Cic for my eligibility for my Permanent residency application simultaneously. I passed my application for OWP & PR last May & got OWP last July. I had 2 dependants, my husband & my daughter. I am waiting now for Pasport request for them. God bless to all of us. Hope this will help & gave u an idea. Thanks

mmaybe15

Jan 11, 2015
rolene lj said:
@ Romeya & @ mmaybe15
Based on my experience, when I passed my application for Pr, I didn't include payroll tabulation from my employer. I've got 2 employer before I'm done with my 24 months. I just inlude the option C form from CRA, all my T4 & ROe from from previous employer. But in that case, Ive got my open work permit & a letter from the Cic for my eligibility for my Permanent residency application simultaneously. I passed my application for OWP & PR last May & got OWP last July. I had 2 dependants, my husband & my daughter. I am waiting now for Pasport request for them. God bless to all of us. Hope this will help & gave u an idea. Thanks
It helps me a lot!!! I was trying to figure out what kind of documents they accept. Thanks again and I hope you get your passports soon. I'll share my timeline as soon as I submit the application.

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhernzie said:
hi could you tell more about sworn statement?
Hi! The sworn statement/affidavit is a document sworn and signed by the father of my children in front of a lawyer stating that he is allowing the children to travel to canada, migrate with me, and also gave me the sole custody of the kids.

This document is just to support the IMM5604. You don't actually need this unless CIC would ask you. It was my decision to submit this because of my situation.

Hope this enlightened you.

jpaulianne

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
AB, Canada
Just wanna share the good news, i already received my PR interview appointment letter from CIC-Edmonton and it's going to be on January 29. I also received the passport request letter for my family (husband&son)back home to be pass at CEM - Canada Embassy of Manila. It takes me about 8months of waiting since i sent my PR Application last May 2014. I'm hoping that everyone will grant their PR as soon as possible. Thanks!

God Bless Us in everyway of our life! :D

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@jpaulianne!
Congratulations! Hoping that mine will be next in line. I'm so happy for u. Thanks for sharing the great news & your timeline. Good luck to everyone!

Yen27

Jun 18, 2014
jpaulianne said:
Just wanna share the good news, i already received my PR interview appointment letter from CIC-Edmonton and it's going to be on January 29. I also received the passport request letter for my family (husband&son)back home to be pass at CEM - Canada Embassy of Manila. It takes me about 8months of waiting since i sent my PR Application last May 2014. I'm hoping that everyone will grant their PR as soon as possible. Thanks!

hi. We almost have the same timeline. My family did their medicals last August 7 but till now my Ecas haven't change to medical received yet. Is your Ecas updated to medical received before you got your interview date and passport request? I'm also from Edmonton. Hope to hear good news too soon!

PrincessKiusta

Nov 18, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpaulianne said:

Thank you for sharing us your timeline!!! That made me really excited!!!