+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
No im in my same job waiting on God to tell me to move. No matter what people tell you be patient.....the whole process from LCP to PR is not easy but God is keeping us.
I know what you mean, in my case I think God wanted me to hold on to my present job until I was finished with the time requirements for the LCP because as soon as I made 22 months and the 3900 hours, I was offered a new job and I wasn't even looking for it at the time. I think it was his way of saying Andreah you need a change.
So I am listening now.
I know the wait is a long one and I am ready for it, I just need my OWP so I can continue to earn a living. I don't have an immediate need for PR as I don't have any dependants my main reason for wanting PR is to pursue graduate school as a domestic student and that can wait for a while. I will be praying for all of you with dependents, I know that this PR process takes a toll on you all, especially those of you with young kids. nevertheless with all things our time will come, just hopefully sooner rather later

Reactions: Em11

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I know what you mean, in my case I think God wanted me to hold on to my present job until I was finished with the time requirements for the LCP because as soon as I made 22 months and the 3900 hours, I was offered a new job and I wasn't even looking for it at the time. I think it was his way of saying Andreah you need a change.
So I am listening now.
I know the wait is a long one and I am ready for it, I just need my OWP so I can continue to earn a living. I don't have an immediate need for PR as I don't have any dependants my main reason for wanting PR is to pursue graduate school as a domestic student and that can wait for a while. I will be praying for all of you with dependents, I know that this PR process takes a toll on you all, especially those of you with young kids. nevertheless with all things our time will come, just hopefully sooner rather later
I know....we as caregivers are very educated. I hope you can go to grad school. I want to also go onto higher education but i am waiting on God. God has a way of working things out no matter what the timeline on the website says

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
My sister submit her PR august 2015 no medical request yet. Quebec province. What about you? And her owp will expire November 2017 only 2 Yrs
me too, I didn't received any medical request. my timeline is in my left pane.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an email yesterday confirm our pr process together with my dependants is done just waiting for the interview dates.God will answer your prayers to
Hello, long time no see my friend, how is it going ? Do u got a interview date? I am still waiting for decision made.

Neyney

Aug 18, 2017
Hi andreah,
June 5 sent application
June 7 cic received my apllication
Aug 10 aor received
Aug 22 owp issued
Aug 25 received owp

GodisGreat1

Aug 9, 2017
Has any one who applied this 2017 received PR? So far i havent read anyone and just thinking..... does anyone know if any PR under lcp 2017 application has being approved? And those who applied in Dec 2016?

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
Mt health card is also expired but am still working with my employer. Just want to know if my health card can be renewed? And what do i need to renew it. Does any one know?
You need a valid work permit to renew your health card and application form. Pls check their website. ( BC )

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
WE GOT OUR OWP!!!!! We are so happy!

A question. her visa expires in December, if she doesn't get the PR before that, what do we need to do to extend that? I heard before that people have driven down to the border, gone out and back in and talked the agent at the border and got it extended, is this true?
To renew your visa, you need a valid work permit and passport.
You cannot re enter Canada if you dont have a visa and a valid work permit.
You cannot extend your work permit just by going to the border. You need a proper documentation for that.

Dimi2015

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
BC
LANDED..........
04-2018
oh man. my fiancées health card expires in December. she doesn't have a job right now, she is looking for a part time or full time job at a clothing store or something. How will she be able to extend her health card? no store is going to write an employment letter for her.[/QUOTE

No need for an employment letter, as long as her work permit is still valid. If not, she needs to renew WP first, then apply for extendsion of health card.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
To renew your visa, you need a valid work permit and passport.
You cannot re enter Canada if you dont have a visa and a valid work permit.
You cannot extend your work permit just by going to the border. You need a proper documentation for that.
She has her open work permit.