+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Kithaz

Dec 3, 2018
Hi! Could you please share your experience? How long it took for you to get PR after your dependant passed medical exam (the old pathway live-in caregiver program)?

Reactions: Jehovah1980

ggp25

Feb 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
can we share timelines. I haven't receive my eligibility up to this date. Is it normal? Thanks.

Nov 14- application sent to cic via canada post
Nov 15- received application
Nov 19- returned application because i submitted a copy of my ECA instead of the original one (my mistake)
Nov 28- received returned mail (delayed due to canada post strike) / resend application same day
Dec 3- received from cic via tracking number canada post (delayed because of canada post backlog)
Dec 6- started processing/ medicals received from cic ecas
Dec 7- received AOR (acknowledgment of receipt) via email from cic

shyleaf

Jun 3, 2011
Hi guys,

I still haven’t received the medical request for my family till date. I am under old pathway and submitted my PR application last year, March 2018. Wonder if I am the only left under old pathway with NO MEDICAL REQUEST. Omg....it’s killing me slowly and softly. I have been calling CPCV/CIC and status is still the same....under process and no indication when medical for my family will be requested. I hope somebody here can help me or tell what I need to do aside from just wait and watch . There are so many new announcements for new/upcoming applicants, plus the current ones under interim.....but no mention about the old pathway. What is happening guys...please enlighten me. I cannot re apply under the new program since my dependents will no longer qualify based on lock in age.

Thank you in advance for any advise/input.