+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

GodisGreat1

Aug 9, 2017
Mt health card is also expired but am still working with my employer. Just want to know if my health card can be renewed? And what do i need to renew it. Does any one know?

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Please if anyone gets any updates on their PR status, post it here. It seems like 4-5 of us all submitted at the same time.

this is our timeline so far

May 18th - sent OWP/PR Applications
May 24th - CIC received (according to canadapost)
July 19th - CIC opened OWP/PR and started processing
July 31st - OWP approved
Aug 4th - OWP received in mail

So far the PR is in process with no messages. My Fiancee applied under the old pathway as single. Does anyone know how long it will take? From her friends previous timelines it is about 6-10 months from start of processing.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I wanted to throw up over the health card issue!!!

I like what happens to those who are changing jobs. That why i am advising people before they are going to jump to even live-out do the health card because the employer might get funny funny!!!!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I am in a similar situation. My Heath card expires in October. I am on maternity leave and they wont extend it cause i need a job letter. I am not returning to be a live in caregiver so they asked me to appeal to get it extended or wait until i get the pr eligibility letter.
If you have the pr eligibility letter you can extend your health card without a job letter.
Glad to hear my dear that the Eligibility letter will help. Especially you who need health care because of your baby. The rules are inhumane!!! Cos all the time we are here under the live in caregiver program God kept us well. And the time you need it my dear??!

PR I am praying for because the system is a mess!

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Glad to hear my dear that the Eligibility letter will help. Especially you who need health care because of your baby. The rules are inhumane!!! Cos all the time we are here under the live in caregiver program God kept us well. And the time you need it my dear??!

PR I am praying for because the system is a mess!
do you have any friends that got their PR? how did their timeline go, how long did it take to get PR?

Lisaar

Apr 18, 2017
Hi guys , I got my open work permit finally, I am still working with my current employer but live out.
This is my timeline
Applications sent; May 25th
Received, May 26th ( according to canada post)
CIC started processing; July 25th
OWP issued ; July 31st
OWP received in mail; August 8th

I don't have news about the PR process
I applied as a single too.

Reactions: joeythecat

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Hi guys , I got my open work permit finally, I am still working with my current employer but live out.
This is my timeline
OWP issued ; July 31st

Congratulations! Please lets keep each other up to date on status, my fiancée applied a few days before you and our timeslines are almost the same, so we should be expecting results at the same time.

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
My timeline
Application sent: March 31 2017
Application Received: April 4 2017
AOR: May 2 2017
Started processing: May 4 2017
OWP issued: May 10 2017

Live in cargiver old pathway. Married applicant.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
My timeline
Application sent: March 31 2017
Application Received: April 4 2017
AOR: May 2 2017
Started processing: May 4 2017
OWP issued: May 10 2017

Live in cargiver old pathway. Married applicant.
Thanks for this. everyone should post their timeline and we can all follow what is happening.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
This is my timeline
OWP issued ; July 31st

Congratulation!!#!!%100%