+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Hi everyone,
How long does it normally take for CIC to send the AOR. It's been exactly 8 weeks and 3 days since the courier delivered my PR /OWP application to CIC and I haven't received any CIC emails or anything yet, I am getting worried. My present job ends on the 15th of September and I need my OWP to start at my new job on the 18th of September

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
How long does it normally take for CIC to send the AOR. It's been exactly 8 weeks and 3 days since the courier delivered my PR /OWP application to CIC and I haven't received any CIC emails or anything yet, I am getting worried. My present job ends on the 15th of September and I need my OWP to start at my new job on the 18th of September
It varies but keep praying that it comes through by then

Reactions: Andreah

Neyney

Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone,
Hi andreah. I submitted my application june 5th amd was received on june the 7th. Got my aor august 10th. Waiting for owp now.

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Hi andreah. I submitted my application june 5th amd was received on june the 7th. Got my aor august 10th. Waiting for owp now.
Thanks for the update Neyney and congratulations on getting your AOR that gives me some hope that maybe by next week I should hear something from them.
Let me know when you receive your owp okay

Reactions: Neyney

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Does anyone know the number to call CIC and the options to find out what applications they are working on now?

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Hey everyone,
I got my AOR and processing email from CIC today
Thank you, Lord, and to everyone here for the kind words
This is my updated timeline

June 15th - Mailed OWP/PR Application
June 19th - CIC received (according to Canada post)
August 21st- CIC started processing my OWP/PR application (they actually started processing before the AOR email)
August 22nd - AOR email from CIC that they received and opened my OWP/PR application
OWP pending

Reactions: Lanina

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hey everyone,
I got my AOR and processing email from CIC today
Thank you, Lord, and to everyone here for the kind words
This is my updated timeline

June 15th - Mailed OWP/PR Application
June 19th - CIC received (according to Canada post)
August 21st- CIC started processing my OWP/PR application (they actually started processing before the AOR email)
August 22nd - AOR email from CIC that they received and opened my OWP/PR application
OWP pending
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: Andreah

Andreah

Dec 30, 2014
Owp will come soon!!!
Thank you Lanina,
Judging from various posts I have seen on this forum and multiple other sources, it seems that within 2- 3 weeks after receiving the AOR email the OWP arrives by mail, so I am hopeful

It would really be nice to meet some of you from this forum, most of the time we keep each other going and hopeful through these long processes
Have you started another job already and where are you originally from?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Thank you Lanina,
Judging from various posts I have seen on this forum and multiple other sources, it seems that within 2- 3 weeks after receiving the AOR email the OWP arrives by mail, so I am hopeful

It would really be nice to meet some of you from this forum, most of the time we keep each other going and hopeful through these long processes
Thank you Lanina,

No im in my same job waiting on God to tell me to move. No matter what people tell you be patient.....the whole process from LCP to PR is not easy but God is keeping us.

Reactions: Andreah and kath305