+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
@Janko If there is an update in your profile it will show updated instead of submitted but no email. For PPR yes they will send an email to submit the PP. I was logging into my account every day else it will be difficult to track the changes that my application was going through, Most of the days it was disappointing as there were no changes but one day I saw updated and it was IP2 and then PPR.
thank you so much! I really appreciate your answer. from now on, i have to login my account more often.

Reactions: Inuktun
Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
AOR- 18-July
Med Passed - 25-July

After that no update on the application. Anyone in the same boat????? Fingers crossed...................

Application status---- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results---- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview---- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics---- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Jul 10, 2017
New York
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
2273/2274
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2917
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Hi,
I applied for Express Entry under the FSW category and application was submitted online within Canada.
AOR - July 10, 2017
The only status change I had was for Passing the Medical and was 1 week after AOR. Since then I have no updates to my account.
Any idea where does my application stand now?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any body else who applied from inside Canada in July?

Thanks!
Same here.. Med Passed on 25-July.. No update after that.......

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
AOR- 18-July
Med Passed - 25-July

After that no update on the application. Anyone in the same boat????? Fingers crossed...................

Application status---- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents---- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview---- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics---- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine too is the same. My AOR is 27th Aug.

Aug 2, 2016
AOR - 11 July
Med Passed - 23 July

Application moved to NDVO :(

Current Status

Application status --- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility --- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results --- You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents --- We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview --- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics --- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

almehdi

May 29, 2017
Muscat, Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
Doc's Request.
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Mine is a similar case. Not moving from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". When did they request for additional documents and when did you submit them?

AOR- 18-July
Med Passed - 25-July

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Mine is a similar case. Not moving from "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed". When did they request for additional documents and when did you submit them?
As per my consultant, the "additional documents" here means all the supporting documents you submitted along with your application.

almehdi

May 29, 2017
Muscat, Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
Doc's Request.
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
Please send me link to the Whatsapp Group as well

almehdi

May 29, 2017
Muscat, Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2017
Doc's Request.
25-07-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-07-2017
As per my consultant, the "additional documents" here means all the supporting documents you submitted along with your application.

I dont think so, this clearly says "Additional" documents which are what IRCC asks for after the application. Initially my status was "We do not require any additional documents, we will let you if this changes". Later along with Medical Passed, they requested for Additional Document (Singapore Police Clearance Certificate) and after I uploaded the same on 14 Sep, the status is now changed to "We are reviewing your additional documents", which has been the case for last 2 weeks

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
@Janko If there is an update in your profile it will show updated instead of submitted but no email. For PPR yes they will send an email to submit the PP. I was logging into my account every day else it will be difficult to track the changes that my application was going through, Most of the days it was disappointing as there were no changes but one day I saw updated and it was IP2 and then PPR.
Your last line though!
I can't wait to tell the same story on PPR. Congrats!