+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
I dont think so, this clearly says "Additional" documents which are what IRCC asks for after the application. Initially my status was "We do not require any additional documents, we will let you if this changes". Later along with Medical Passed, they requested for Additional Document (Singapore Police Clearance Certificate) and after I uploaded the same on 14 Sep, the status is now changed to "We are reviewing your additional documents", which has been the case for last 2 weeks
It appears that wording is present for almost everyone whether they provided actual additional documents or not. That's what my profile said the last time I checked and I did not get an additional document request from IRCC. It went from "documents not needed" to "we are reviewing additional docs", not sure what it says now.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
It appears that wording is present for almost everyone whether they provided actual additional documents or not. That's what my profile said the last time I checked and I did not get an additional document request from IRCC. It went from "documents not needed" to "we are reviewing additional docs", not sure what it says now.
It is. And honestly I thought it was simple, additional documents as in the additional documents you provided to support your application. I don't know why people are confusing it with the other documents that cic might request during processing.

Reactions: jman25

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
AOR- 18-July
Med Passed - 25-July

After that no update on the application. Anyone in the same boat????? Fingers crossed...................

Application status---- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results---- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents---- The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview---- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics---- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes, lots of people in a similar situation. I am one of them. Aor 19th July, meds passed 28th July, still in IP1 but have had an ADR about a week ago. I have a feeling my file has been transferred to a LVO, and I'm guessing that it's SGVO. Not asking CIC where my file is because it will just feed my anxiety. I'll just let them get on with it.
Hope you have some updates soon. Good luck!

funter28

May 20, 2015
Yes, lots of people in a similar situation. I am one of them. Aor 19th July, meds passed 28th July, still in IP1 but have had an ADR about a week ago. I have a feeling my file has been transferred to a LVO, and I'm guessing that it's SGVO. Not asking CIC where my file is because it will just feed my anxiety. I'll just let them get on with it.
Pray it wont go to SGVO. Mine transferred on 20th sep. AOR 17th July. Heard its damn slow.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
So much for getting an AOR on 7/7/2017. I thought the number 7 was supposed to be lucky :( Just another venting rant

(Side note: I don't believe in luck and numbers it's a joke, a bad one i know)

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
why do u think its at SGVO? are you currently residing in SG?