+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
AOR - 11 July
Med Passed - 23 July

Application moved to NDVO :(

Current Status

Application status --- We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility --- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results --- You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents --- We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview --- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics --- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi, how did you find about your file being in NDVO?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Background check---- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Please advise, is it IP1 or NA1???

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
why do u think its at SGVO? are you currently residing in SG?
No, I'm in London. I figured that out from the time on the ADR messages in my CIC vs the time that I received their emails. It looks like there's a time difference of about 8 hours to make it fit into the 9-5 working pattern. So I haven't got a confirmation, but I'm going with SGVO anyway :)

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Pray it wont go to SGVO. Mine transferred on 20th sep. AOR 17th July. Heard its damn slow.
Haha. To be fair it sounds like others are also very slow. We haven't got the most straightforward case anyway, couldn't get one of pccs at all. I never hoped to be processed quickly. I'm just hoping for their kindness, they can take all the time they want. Having said that, not hearing anything or not seeing status chanhe does cause a lot of anxiety. I'm just praying for a good outcome.

Majid R

Mar 27, 2014
Hello Friends
My timeline is according to bellow , when should I expect to receive the PPR ?

Aor : July 19 , 2017
IP1: Aug 18, 2017
Background check is changed to not applicable ( about one week after IP1)
and still waiting.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Haha. To be fair it sounds like others are also very slow. We haven't got the most straightforward case anyway, couldn't get one of pccs at all. I never hoped to be processed quickly. I'm just hoping for their kindness, they can take all the time they want. Having said that, not hearing anything or not seeing status chanhe does cause a lot of anxiety. I'm just praying for a good outcome.
Same here. Have submitted 5 PCCs. Hope for the best :)

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Same here. Have submitted 5 PCCs. Hope for the best :)
Whoah, that's a lot! Must have been a real joy obtaining all of them. It's been so tough getting a Cuban PCC for us. They said it would take over a year, now they are not answering their phones or emails, so we can't get an update. They are usually bad, but I think after Irma they probably have bigger priorities than issuing PCCs.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Exactly the same for me
July 19 AOR
Sep 1 medicals
Still waiting for other updates

Hello Friends
My timeline is according to bellow , when should I expect to receive the PPR ?

Aor : July 19 , 2017
IP1: Aug 18, 2017
Background check is changed to not applicable ( about one week after IP1)
and still waiting.
Whoah, that's a lot! Must have been a real joy obtaining all of them. It's been so tough getting a Cuban PCC for us. They said it would take over a year, now they are not answering their phones or emails, so we can't get an update. They are usually bad, but I think after Irma they probably have bigger priorities than issuing PCCs.

Reactions: Froggie1984

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi
I want to thank Andy for patiently creating forum after forum for each new month of applicants. Thank You @andy108 !
I want to thank all the contributors who have deep knowledge on immigration.
Am sharing my COPR update here as every positive news is encouragement for all those who are patiently awaiting. Have updated the details in myimmitracker forum as well.
CEC
AOR 10 July.
Medical Passed 24 August.
IP1 24 August
NA 08 Sep
IP2 23 Sep
COPR 26 Sep.
I havent had any interaction with CIC over phone. So other than above details, I do not have anything to share such as Visa Office etc.
One last request to all the silent users and active users of this forum. Kindly update this forum as well as myimmitracker or similar forums. This is very helpful for others to get a clear picture of the progress.
Wish you all the best.
Thank you for kind words and congratulations!

Please update the tracker :)

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Add me to whatsapp group of Aor july plz

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in July 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for July AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~1000 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day