+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Guys... my doc status changed to "we do not need additional documents" today. I'm at CIO sydney of last I know which was last week. Does this mean or imply anything? My timeline is in my signature. Thanks!
It usually refers to transfer of file to LVO. Happened to me on 18th Sep. My AOR is 17th July. You can ask for your visa office.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hi Guys... my doc status changed to "we do not need additional documents" today. I'm at CIO sydney of last I know which was last week. Does this mean or imply anything? My timeline is in my signature. Thanks!
Hello Debz1986, this means that your file will have moved or is about move to a LVO. I suggest you wait till next week to mail them to enquire about your Visa office. Sometimes, the move might not be immediate and other times it could be instant. I got the change on the 20th September but when i mailed them on Monday, i was told it has not left CIO yet but i am sure that by next week i will get a definite response to my mail because it should have moved.

Regards.

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
It usually refers to transfer of file to LVO. Happened to me on 18th Sep. My AOR is 17th July. You can ask for your visa office.
Hi Funter28, what is happening? any update from SGVO? Yet to get my visa office because the mail sent said it still at CIO probably just like what happened to Hirencool but i will send a mail next week.

debz1986

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Canada
Hello Debz1986, this means that your file will have moved or is about move to a LVO. I suggest you wait till next week to mail them to enquire about your Visa office. Sometimes, the move might not be immediate and other times it could be instant. I got the change on the 20th September but when i mailed them on Monday, i was told it has not left CIO yet but i am sure that by next week i will get a definite response to my mail because it should have moved.

Regards.
Ahhh k thats great! Are you still on NA2?

Janko

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Hi, Guys...Finally, the golden diamond platinum sliver all combined email has arrived...:)

Timeline:
AOR- JUNE 30. (CEC, INLAND)
MED- AUG 22. (MORNING)
IP1- AUG 22 (MORNING)
NA2- AUG 22 (EVENING)
IP2- SEP 22( EVENING)
PPR- SEP 26 (AFTERNOON)

Wising all the best for all to have a speedy PPR.
do you have a spouse or apply with someone else?

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Funter28, what is happening? any update from SGVO? Yet to get my visa office because the mail sent said it still at CIO probably just like what happened to Hirencool but i will send a mail next week.
Hi buddy. Man having bad reviews abt SGVO. I wrote them and got a reply that it is in queue and waiting for an officer review. I dont know how long to wait for it now.