+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July AOR 2017

Erinseo

Aug 25, 2017
Congrats. So you didnt move to Ip2? Most applications that move from na to ppr are usually processed in London. Where was your vo?
I couldn't check my status
As fa as I know I was in NA2 until September 16th
They asked me to sent my pic to Ottawa
So my VO is Ottawa? I think

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am submitting my application through a representative so unable to manage when the changes occurred and My timeline is as follows

AOR - 3rd July

Statuses by 7th August vs 31st august

ADR - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Updated by 31st August to - We do not need any additional documents

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Updated by 31st August to - Not Applicable

By 18th September, I checked with my lawyer and he confirmed there are no changes yet to my last status from 31st August

My case is weird where I have completed my medicals from Canada and most of my documents as well as degree is also Canadian but I applied after coming back to India because my work permit expired. I even submitted a Canadian as well as Indian PCC in my application.

I am unable to figure out two things

1. Is my application going to be sent/processed in Ottawa or NDVO? Do both of those offices carry out the same functions? Which one should I email if I should email at all? What are their email addresses?
2. What stage is my application in? IP or NA and what does that indicate? And what is the next stage?
3. By what date/month should I expect a RPRF/PPR request or change in status? Does PPR only come one month after RPRF fees are paid?
4. Are there ways to check the status by yourself if you use a representative?
5. Will I be getting any emails or will my representative be getting it?
6. Is my processing time normal with these changes reflecting in my status?

If anyone can please help me with any/most of my questions since I am unaware of the terminologies and stages or normal processing times, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks

mandyk7777

Feb 27, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
IELTS Request
29-04-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Hi,
I have the almost same timeline as you but still no movemet from NA2... :(
Congrats on yours and hope we all get ours soon. What was your VO btw?
Hi , mine was Ottawa in the beginning and then New Delhi...You should get ur ppr very soon... perhaps even this week !

Cheers !

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am submitting my application through a representative so unable to manage when the changes occurred and My timeline is as follows

AOR - 3rd July

Statuses by 7th August vs 31st august

ADR - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Updated by 31st August to - We do not need any additional documents

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Updated by 31st August to - Not Applicable

By 18th September, I checked with my lawyer and he confirmed there are no changes yet to my last status from 31st August

My case is weird where I have completed my medicals from Canada and most of my documents as well as degree is also Canadian but I applied after coming back to India because my work permit expired. I even submitted a Canadian as well as Indian PCC in my application.

I am unable to figure out two things

1. Is my application going to be sent/processed in Ottawa or NDVO? Do both of those offices carry out the same functions? Which one should I email if I should email at all? What are their email addresses?
2. What stage is my application in? IP or NA and what does that indicate? And what is the next stage?
3. By what date/month should I expect a RPRF/PPR request or change in status? Does PPR only come one month after RPRF fees are paid?
4. Are there ways to check the status by yourself if you use a representative?
5. Will I be getting any emails or will my representative be getting it?
6. Is my processing time normal with these changes reflecting in my status?

If anyone can please help me with any/most of my questions since I am unaware of the terminologies and stages or normal processing times, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks

Mine is kind of a similar case. AOR received on 20th July but there has not been even a single update to the case. Additionally, my wife & I are expecting our 1st baby in Jan'18. As a result, my wife was advised not to get the x-ray done by IRCC authorised clinic doctor that conducted our medical tests. And IRCC should have gotten reports from the clinic. Irrespective, what should i expect? Would they put my case on hold until baby's birth? Or would they just proceed with my case but put my wife's case on hold? Even if IRCC wanted to hold off on my case until baby's birth, there should have been some update to the case at the least.

Below is what i see on my application. Please guide -

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. - We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Mine is kind of a similar case. AOR received on 20th July but there has not been even a single update to the case. Additionally, my wife & I are expecting our 1st baby in Jan'18. As a result, my wife was advised not to get the x-ray done by IRCC authorised clinic doctor that conducted our medical tests. And IRCC should have gotten reports from the clinic. Irrespective, what should i expect? Would they put my case on hold until baby's birth? Or would they just proceed with my case but put my wife's case on hold? Even if IRCC wanted to hold off on my case until baby's birth, there should have been some update to the case at the least.

Below is what i see on my application. Please guide -

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. - We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
As far as I read they won't start processing your case until everything is sent

williameyidi

Dec 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Needed
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
15-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2017
LANDED..........
27-11-2017

DeepaChicIJ

Sep 25, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Express Entry
Doc's Request.
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
AOR on July 11th.
No updates till date.
Should I be worried?
Should I order GCMS notes?

GVT

May 4, 2017
@GVT Congratulations Mate...it was really too quick for you..people from MAY AOR are still struggling..cheers..:)
Thanks dude...! I see now a days the application processing times slowly reducing..!!! one of my other friend got PPR in 63 days from AOR date [CEC]..!

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2017
Same here buddy. IP1 since July 20th. AOR on July 4th. I am getting anxious to see it move.
Hi..m also stuck with same time line. AOR - 4 July, Med Passed - 20 July. No update after that.
Have you contacted cic for your application?
Can you please suggest what should i do?

ash_b

Oct 5, 2015
As far as I read they won't start processing your case until everything is sent
Thanks @hamgha..

But should they not start checking eligibility by looking at all the documents?

And then while processing medical, probably update my case stating they have put it on hold until birth of the child?

Nkaur45

Mar 19, 2017
Hi,

Hi , mine was Ottawa in the beginning and then New Delhi...You should get ur ppr very soon... perhaps even this week !

Cheers !
Hi friend.. mine also it was ottawa previously and now ndvo.. how much time it will take to get ppr.. m on ip2 since 9 aug