+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 applications from Pakistan

te88nzok

Aug 8, 2017
I applied on 18th, got biometrics inv on 19th. Still no update.
Applied from Pak for Masters program (Victoria, British Columbia). Fingers crossed :).
course starts on 5 Sept, however my university has asked me to submit the visa doc before 25th.
Have your biometrics been updated?

asadzady1998

Aug 12, 2017
I applied through the paper application forms on 29th May 2017, from Karachi, for BBA from the Schulich School of Business - York University, beginning this September.

I took an upfront medical test but still got an email on 10th July from the Abu Dhabi visa office to take my test in the next 30 days. I emailed them to resolved the problem and on 19th July I passed my medical.

After that, there has been no update on my application and I'm still waiting.

Here's the status on the website:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So it's been almost 12 weeks now and I'm still waiting for a reply. They're still on my background checks, and that's what the Abu Dhabi Embassy replied with when I filled the web form on the CIC website.

Also, is it normal to have "we don't need your fingerprints" if you've applied through paper? Because my biometrics were done and sent by the VAC with the application.

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
So it's been almost 12 weeks now and I'm still waiting for a reply. They're still on my background checks, and that's what the Abu Dhabi Embassy replied with when I filled the web form on the CIC website.

Also, is it normal to have "we don't need your fingerprints" if you've applied through paper? Because my biometrics were done and sent by the VAC with the application.
Yeah its a normal thing. The same thing happened with. I also applied through vfs where my biometerics were done but on the cic was never updated. Final decision is made after background check is completed. So be hopeful and any day the decision might come.

Hasnain ejaz

Aug 12, 2017
I got refusal today
Reason : you are not satisfied to leave canada at the end of ur study ..what u say guys whether i reapply or not is there any chance on second attemp

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys!! Im from Pakistan. Applied for Study permit.

I wonder iif anyone herecan helpp me out.

Visa applied: 13th of july 2017
Biometric received on: 14th of july
Submitted biometric to VAC on: 17th of july.

Appliction status:-

Eligiblity: we will let you know wen we start reviewing ur eligiblity
Medical: you donot need a medica
Biometrics: we need your fingerprints
Background: processing

Thing is i have already given my biometrics and still got no update.
On 15th of july my application got an update and the first page before application status there used to be written "your action is required" where as now it says submitted. But when i open my application status biometric column says "we have not recieved your biometrics". I wrote an email to cic month ago and they said theye facing an issue uploading biometrics.

Another issue is myy classes are starting on 5th of september.

Any one here who can suggest me a good idea?