+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 applications from Pakistan

Hasnain ejaz

Aug 12, 2017
Preparing documents to apply for winter2018. But didn't find anyone who got visa for fall 2017.mostly got rejected or waiting for decision.
Ya i have also reapplied for winter and biometrics done i was also rejected for fall and the reason is ur not satisfied that ur will leave canada at the end of ur stay

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
Ya i have also reapplied for winter and biometrics done i was also rejected for fall and the reason is ur not satisfied that ur will leave canada at the end of ur stay
You applied online or paper application, Also please advise the date of submission and final decision received for fall intake? Moreover, when you re-applied for winter intake and the nature of application, online or paper application?

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Hello
I am accepted to UBC engineering and filed my first application on 7th July from Pakistan online. However on 31st July was refused because.

1. I cannot finance my studies
2. Travel history
3. Family ties

I came to the conclusion that main reason for rejection was the financial reason as few thousand dollars were short in my fathers bank statement.
I don't have a travel history outside Pakistan yet but many people get approved even if they don't have one.
Now the tricky part is family ties, my sister is a PR in Canada (on spouse sponsorship ) I did provide my parents property documents.

On 9th August I reapplied because they provided me with a decision in 23 days before so I thought maybe I can get through with my 2nd application.
I paid my full year tuition fee and attached those receipts ( had $6000 scholarship) that was around $44,000 and showed around $17,000 in my father's bank statement along with his sponsorship letter. I also included my family registration certificate and birth certificate to further improve my family ties point aswell as included my father's business and tax documents. Previously I didn't add my O and Alevel certificates I added those too in this application.
Now its already 31st August and my classes start on 5th September. My status has not changed since I applied. I did an upfront medical and provided biometrics on 15th August but nothing updated and tried contacting my respective visa office they just told me that they are having issues in uploading biometrics and that may result in longer processing times.
Now what are my chances and now that classes are about to start how will that impact my application.

Thank You
Any updates?

sam06

Aug 7, 2017
God...I am hating the visa system right now. It is so incompetent. I mailed them today and waiting for their reply.
I just have one week to join my uni...after that I wont be allowed.

Hasnain ejaz

Aug 12, 2017
You applied online or paper application, Also please advise the date of submission and final decision received for fall intake? Moreover, when you re-applied for winter intake and the nature of application, online or paper application?
I have applied online on 19th july and got refusal on 17 aug now i have applied for defferal makes letter of explaination to explain the conserns which the visa officer have asked now hoping positive decision from embassy

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
My visa was rejected on 14th August I applied for first time on 17th July, on the grounds of my purpose of visit only.
I have reapplied on 18th August Friday (my passport was delivered on Monday 21 August) I linked my application online on 23rd August.

My classes are starting on 5th September. 18th September is my last deadline to report in college.

In my reapplication I wrote new Statement of purpose and tried clearing my intentions and attached Conditional job offer. Plus I requested Head Canadian honorary consulate in Lahore to endorse my application which he agreed.

My agent said that so many deserving candidates are being rejected visas this time on the same reason "purpose of visit" and I might get rejected again. But I have taken this chance.

Seniors, please share your experiences?
You have job offer then why you didn't apply for work permit?