+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2017 applications from Pakistan

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
I recieved my answer today. Sadly, I have been rejected.
The only reason they mentioned was the purpose of visit. "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay."

I want your advice. Should I reapply? As my program starts in September, I have no time. And if I reapply what changes should I make to clear my purpose of visit.

te88nzok

Aug 8, 2017
The only reason they mentioned was the purpose of visit. "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay."

I want your advice. Should I reapply? As my program starts in September, I have no time. And if I reapply what changes should I make to clear my purpose of visit.
Sorry to hear it man. Did you apply online or on paper? And did you submit your study plan?

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
What should I do now?

Brother, I'm sorry to hear about it. But, do not reapply. You don't have sufficient time. Apply for deferral right away, for starters. And then start preparing your application accordingly!

If you wanna take the risk and if you think you can reapply, after changing your story, within 4/5 days, then you may give it another shot and reapply before 20th August

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Brother, I'm sorry to hear about it. But, do not reapply. You don't have sufficient time. Apply for deferral right away, for starters. And then start preparing your application accordingly

If you wanna take the risk and if you think you can reapply, after changing your story, within 4/5 days, then you may give it another shot and reapply before 20th August

Also, did you receive medical request or did you send an upfront medical?

ahd.insaf

Oct 9, 2016
N
Brother, I'm sorry to hear about it. But, do not reapply. You don't have sufficient time. Apply for deferral right away, for starters. And then start preparing your application accordingly!

I won't change my story. And nothing mentioned in my SOP is fake. I'm just going to attach a job offer with my new application. I'm thinking of reapplying on 16th. And no I didn't give upfront medical and neither got a medical request. Should I give upfront medical with my new application? And where do I have to give my medical? In lahore.

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
N

I won't change my story. And nothing mentioned in my SOP is fake. I'm just going to attach a job offer with my new application. I'm thinking of reapplying on 16th. And no I didn't give upfront medical and neither got a medical request. Should I give upfront medical with my new application? And where do I have to give my medical? In lahore.
Upfront medical -
That would save time. And it's valid for one year.

Lahore - I don't know, call the vac helpline or Google it you'll find something

te88nzok

Aug 8, 2017

When did you apply?

adiben

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
N

Job offer letter, I suppose its from the university in Canada, will strengthen your proof of financials required during yr stay in Canada. Weak financials is also a major reason why applications get rejected even if your academics are good and u got admission in good univ. So its a good idea to attach job offer letter this time, it will definitely boost yr chances.

For medicals, u dont necessarily have to do it upfront. Though it is valid for 1 year, it costs somewhere around 11,000 PKR which will be wasted if God forbid they again refuse yr visa. I suppose u r targeting Jan 2018 intake so u got ample of time to get yr medicals done after they request you to do so.
All the best!

harrisazhar130

Jun 22, 2017
Need Help:

Following is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided is being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Following is my case's summary:
First Rejection (paper): 1st June 2017
(Changed my sponsor and addressed queries (which were absurd btw) raised by the VO)
Second Attempt (online): 16th July 2017
Medical (upfront); status: Pass: 1st August (I believe because I was checking my application every 2/3 days)
Current Status: Mentioned Above
Program: Masters of Dev Practice at U.W

ps- I haven't paid my tuitions yet the timeline of which is from 1st to 24th of August, and I haven't booked my accommodation either

What are the realistic chances as per the current information? After they have started "reviewing" my eligibility, after medical passed, how much time shall it take, tentatively, of course? Because, as per the research I have done on this website, it took at least 60 days for the VISAs to get approved, if at all; clearly, I do not have 60 days, as my session starts on September 6th, 2017.

Should I apply for a deferral; but my university doesn't grant deferrals on study visa rejection/delays - I am in a big fix, kindly share some wisdom.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's the thing about up front medical, In case of upfront medical, status will be changed to passed, which is normal, so you never know whats coming, But if you don't go with up front, when u get the med call, in that way u 'll be relieved that u r eventually going to get Visa, especially Pakistani students should not go with up front because the visa ratio is too low.

Reactions: Tylenstar_247

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u guys, yesterday i checked my application status online, in front of my application, it was written ''updated'' but nothing was being updated. today it again changed to ''submitted''
July 27, 2017, 12:34:57 p.m. EDT Submitted None
yesterday it was ''updated'' instead of submitted, but there was no update,
Can anyone tell? what does it mean?