Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Hey folks....
Have any late 2013 or 2014 Quebec applicants received their email or letter request from CIC to apply for their CSQ application etc? http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/undertaking-application/index.html

As far as I know, we need to receive this request from CIC, send it to MICC, get a reply, etc.. in order to just get 1st stage approval. Previously it was received shortly after people got their AORs.
(Any news, Sincey, higgins1, alexander_Schwartz, Aussie.in.Montreal, juju1504, etc?)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
April Fajardo said:
Is is a good idea to submit more supporting Documents to CIC even if they did not ask.
Like new apartment lease and new Insurance policy ?
I heard different opinions, someone thinks that it's just delaying the process and may cause confusion. According to what I learned from the forum, it's not so common that CIC ask for more proof, and if you will approved anyway, than it wont make the process faster, or do you any good.

I don't know about the supporting document of newborns.

shaqhal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
any march 2014 applicants been able to see thier application online yet? i'm still assuming no march 2014 applicant has gotten AOR yet

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
sophieee said:
I heard different opinions, someone thinks that it's just delaying the process and may cause confusion. According to what I learned from the forum, it's not so common that CIC ask for more proof, and if you will approved anyway, than it wont make the process faster, or do you any good.

I don't know about the supporting document of newborns.

Thanks Sophieee

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
So here is the official Twitter account of CIC: https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
I'm starting to send tweets to them right left and center.

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
Hey guys,

No AOR yet as of now hopefully I will receive it this week ;) I'm having a busy summer since I'm not working yet.

higgins1

Jan 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014 CSQ: 06-02-2014 AIP + DM: 09-04-2015
atticusfinch said:
Hey folks....
Have any late 2013 or 2014 Quebec applicants received their email or letter request from CIC to apply for their CSQ application etc? http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/sponsors-sponsored/apply/undertaking-application/index.html

As far as I know, we need to receive this request from CIC, send it to MICC, get a reply, etc.. in order to just get 1st stage approval. Previously it was received shortly after people got their AORs.
(Any news, Sincey, higgins1, alexander_Schwartz, Aussie.in.Montreal, juju1504, etc?)
Hey!

I got the CSQ request letter a few days after AOR. I was one of the last ones who got AOR from Vegreville. Hopefully you will get your request in a few days.

rhinogirl88

Apr 23, 2014
Calgary, AB
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-11-2015
Doc's Request.
Nov-24-2015 (batch email, verify sponsor's residence)
AOR Received.
July-24-2015
File Transfer...
Aug-12-2015 (Ottowa)
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
May-1-2015
Interview........
Decision Made: Dec-15-2015
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR rec'd Dec-22-2015
LANDED..........
Jan-5-2016
tomtomato said:
Unless you live in Alberta (not sure about other province). My wife is on TRV, and she has health care through me.
Hi TomTomato! What was the process like to get on Alberta Health Insurance? Did she apply as your spouse?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
AOR received an hour ago. Can you please update the spreadsheet for me Sophiee :) Thanks a lot. I hope everybody are doing well, been going for a road trip for the last few weeks from Nova Scotia to Toronto and Prince Edward Island. Goodluck to all of us guys ;)

ashleycass30

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Carlaganda23 said:
AOR received an hour ago. Can you please update the spreadsheet for me Sophiee :) Thanks a lot. I hope everybody are doing well, been going for a road trip for the last few weeks from Nova Scotia to Toronto and Prince Edward Island. Goodluck to all of us guys ;)
cogratulations Carlaganda23!!! happy to hear that u guys got ur AOR... :) :) :)
enjoy & have fun, its time for u & hubby to relax.My husband & I will go also for a short vacation in OKANAGAN & MONTANA...

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
congrats. how long was the road trip from NS to toronto? :)

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received today is a response from Toronto Star to petitioners:

I’m hoping to file it Monday, but I can’t tell you for sure cos daily stories take priorities over features.

I’ve already organized my notes, and I know what to quote from each couple I’ve interviewed, got the comments from CIC. It’s just a matter of finding the time to pound it out on a keyboard.

nk

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
rhinogirl88 said:
Hi TomTomato! What was the process like to get on Alberta Health Insurance? Did she apply as your spouse?
It is very simple in Alberta. You just go to a registry office, bring your PR/Citizent card, prove of residency in alberta (rental paper, mortgate), utility letter, PR application receipt, your spouse's visa. They will provide hearlth care for the duration of your sponse's visa. You are the main applicant, she is on your account. Same goes with DL.

Remember, some of the agents don't know, and it is kinda gray for some of them. Don't let them give you the"oh no, you have to be a citizen so your wife can get this and that". This is not true. I had called the province, and it applies to both PR and citizen. My case, I am only PR. yes, she apply as a sponse.

Hope it hopes.

atticusfinch

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
15.05.2014 (after 105 days!)
Med's Done....
Sent with app
higgins1 said:
Hey!

I got the CSQ request letter a few days after AOR. I was one of the last ones who got AOR from Vegreville. Hopefully you will get your request in a few days.
Hey thanks for letting me know.Hmm... I got my AOR over a month ago now. Have a feeling Mississauga have forgotten to issue the requests to those applying from QC. When I call they say within 10 months.. as in the same time for 1st stage approval... but I think they've no idea. Will just mean that when it comes to them sorting out our AIP, we'll be delayed as we'll have to wait to apply for CSQ then etc I guess.

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
Carlaganda23 said:

congrats Carlaganda23! I'm happy to hear good news in this forum!! I hope everybody get AOR soon :) Have a nice weekend!!