+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Wow, yeah, I just saw something today on facebook about house prices in Vancouver. Unbelievable. We just bought a house in Montreal and I thought that was bad enough.

Good luck on the Lotto! ;) lol

jbaia

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Just wondering:

Anyone that has had to apply for a visitor extension while awaiting PR - were you requested to do medical? If yes, where did you send the results? My form says CPC Vegreville, but I thought that centre was closed.

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
tomtomato said:
Same for us, ours was received on the 10th, and the email says the 12th. You know what, our police cert was expired early Feb, definitely before the 12th, so be it. Normal human being would just let it go, but you never know. Try not to worry about it too much. I seen posts talking about it, some agents are really harsh, some would just be fine with it. Logically, since we left that country of origin long before they receive our application, there is no chance for my wife to commit a crime, but that's not what the procedure says.
Thank you tomtomato. I try to be possitive and hope that nice agent take care our file! ;D

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jbaia said:
Just wondering:

Anyone that has had to apply for a visitor extension while awaiting PR - were you requested to do medical? If yes, where did you send the results? My form says CPC Vegreville, but I thought that centre was closed.
I believe CPC-V is still processing temporary resident applications like study permit, work permit, TRV, etc.

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
jbaia said:
Just wondering:

Hi,

so yes, my wife applied for extension while we are applying PR. Her visa extension request was sent in (online) early April, till today, nothing changed online. So we called last week about the status, well, called a few times, finally, one of the nicer agent found out that it was because the medical report (sent along with the PR app) was not completed. My wife was pregnant during the initial medical exam, and we waived the x-ray. Now, we completed her x-ray and the agent we are calling today said that our medical is now received.

To answer your question, you don't actually send the report, the clinic does. This is something I just found out recently. It's all online process now. Once the doc complete your report, it is loaded online and CIC will have it.

correct me if im wrong though.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
I know this is outnod topic for inland app 2014, but I jut try to ask besides we're talking about the medical. My mother in law will come this year under TRv, if we will extend her visa is she going to undergo medical?? Or the medical is just random?? Thanks

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Monkeyfish said:
My visitor extension required NO medical and they granted me a year. I wonder why others require a medical!
Did you request for 1 year?? Can a TRV holder apply health care??

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
We got our AOR today :) . I was worried our application would be coming back to us seeing as other people were getting theirs who are after us in this list but it all seems good. Sophiee can you update the spreadsheet. Thanks!

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Also - on the email, it looks like CIC have given me a new/different UCI number. Did anyone else have this?

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
cioannou said:
We got our AOR today :) . I was worried our application would be coming back to us seeing as other people were getting theirs who are after us in this list but it all seems good. Sophiee can you update the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Congrats!!!!!

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
chakrab said:
no health care for temporary visitors.
So what would be the best way to have your medical covered here in Canada??

cioannou said:
Congrats! :) CPC-M is moving!!

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nismopinoy said:
So what would be the best way to have your medical covered here in Canada??

Congrats! :) CPC-M is moving!!
you can look into private medical insurance like green shields and manulife.

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
chakrab said:
you can look into private medical insurance like green shields and manulife.
Thanks chakrab. :)