Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
flowergirl2014 said:
Hello everyone,
We got AOR today!! ;D

My application was received on Fab. 10, 2014.

Sophieee: Please update the spread sheet! Thanks ;)
congrats! cpc-m is finally moving after a few weeks

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
mary63 said:
congrats! cpc-m is finally moving after a few weeks
Thank you, mary63.
I was thinking to call CIC when I saw your post but I'm relieved now :) I'm so glad that CIC is moving!

Jenya B

Feb 2, 2014
Hey guys, i really starting to loose hope but maybe i am just overreacting.
My application was received on March 12 2014 to the Mississauga office (got the FedEx prove paper with the delivery number).
So its been 4 a little over then 4 month already and i haven't heard anything from anyone.
Is this normal ?
They working on July 2013 right now and when i saw that, i seriously lost all optimism.

Thank you for your time.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenya B said:
Hey guys, i really starting to loose hope but maybe i am just overreacting.
My application was received on March 12 2014 to the Mississauga office (got the FedEx prove paper with the delivery number).
So its been 4 a little over then 4 month already and i haven't heard anything from anyone.
Is this normal ?
They working on July 2013 right now and when i saw that, i seriously lost all optimism.

Thank you for your time.
they are still opening applications sent in february. you are still a bit off. expect something in mid july by current standards.

Jenya B

Feb 2, 2014
chakrab said:
they are still opening applications sent in february. you are still a bit off. expect something in mid july by current standards.
Oh that is really good to hear! But why would they write the July 16 2013 date is they are opening the Feb 2014 once?

Thank you so much for the response! Relaxed a little.

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Great news for us too! Our application was received on the 10th of Feb, same day as with Flowergirl. We received AOR today! or at least i think we did. Is it just an email which give you the application number, says your application was received on such and such date?

Yes, Missisauga is moving again.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenya B said:
Oh that is really good to hear! But why would they write the July 16 2013 date is they are opening the Feb 2014 once?

Thank you so much for the response! Relaxed a little.
July 16, 2013 are the ones being processed for AIP. they are just opening documents from february to check if they are complete and then filing them.

cioannou

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
Congrats to those getting AOR but now I'm worried...Hopefully we get ours soon too

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
tomtomato said:
Great news for us too! Our application was received on the 10th of Feb, same day as with Flowergirl. We received AOR today! or at least i think we did. Is it just an email which give you the application number, says your application was received on such and such date?

Yes, Missisauga is moving again.
congrats!

The email says,
" This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/02/12 on behalf of the following member(s): Flowergirl"

Tomtomato, you got same one? This is AOR, right?

I'm worry about one thing, actually our application arrived CIC on Feb.10 by registered mail and my police certificate expired on Feb.11 but CIC email says they received it on Feb.12. Hope they don't mind it...

Jenya B

Feb 2, 2014
chakrab said:
July 16, 2013 are the ones being processed for AIP. they are just opening documents from february to check if they are complete and then filing them.
Thank you so much for the explanation, i guess there is no room for stress right noas i do have another month.

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
flowergirl2014 said:
congrats!

The email says,
" This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/02/12 on behalf of the following member(s): Flowergirl"

Tomtomato, you got same one? This is AOR, right?

I'm worry about one thing, actually our application arrived CIC on Feb.10 by registered mail and my police certificate expired on Feb.11 but CIC email says they received it on Feb.12. Hope they don't mind it...
Same for us, ours was received on the 10th, and the email says the 12th. You know what, our police cert was expired early Feb, definitely before the 12th, so be it. Normal human being would just let it go, but you never know. Try not to worry about it too much. I seen posts talking about it, some agents are really harsh, some would just be fine with it. Logically, since we left that country of origin long before they receive our application, there is no chance for my wife to commit a crime, but that's not what the procedure says.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomtomato said:
Logically, since we left that country of origin long before they receive our application, there is no chance for my wife to commit a crime, but that's not what the procedure says.
They seem to think that it's possible for a person to sneak out of Canada and enter another another country...commit a crime and then sneak back into Canada...which is technically possible.

But then it's also possible that you will win the next Lotto Max jackpot.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Ponga said:
They seem to think that it's possible for a person to sneak out of Canada and enter another another country...commit a crime and then sneak back into Canada...which is technically possible.

Lotto Max jackpot is my only chanche to get a house in Vancouver, so please don't talk about it so gloomily...

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ponga said:

apparently they don't care about criminal activities if you don't live 6 months in that country.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sophieee said:
Lotto Max jackpot is my only chanche to get a house in Vancouver, so please don't talk about it so gloomily...
you can also try the Property Brothers :p