May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
cioannou said:
Also - on the email, it looks like CIC have given me a new/different UCI number. Did anyone else have this?
Congrats!:)
You should have the same UCI# for your whole life... I think you should call them to make sure it wont cause any problem.

flowergirl2014

May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 12, 2014
AOR Received.
Jun. 17, 2014
Med's Done....
sent with app
cioannou said:
We got our AOR today :) . I was worried our application would be coming back to us seeing as other people were getting theirs who are after us in this list but it all seems good. Sophiee can you update the spreadsheet. Thanks!
Congrats!!
I felt same thing when other people got AOR. you might be relieved now ;)

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
sophieee said:
Congrats!:)
You should have the same UCI# for your whole life... I think you should call them to make sure it wont cause any problem.
yes Sophieee, please do add us in. Application was sent on the 7th of Feb, together with medical and police cert. Your spreadsheet is very useful! We live in Calgary.

Thanks,
Tom

Krinaaa

Jun 19, 2013
Hello everybody :D I'm actually inland 2013 but seems like a lot staff change at the end of the year so u guys will be on this little changes that I did notice, I hope there is somebody from Mexico , I have a question everybody who already been thought this process from Mexico say that they send 2 police certificates one from the city that they live referring to
The province and another one that the Canadian embassy in Mexico City did process for them with the PGR tha Canadian embassy send it directly to the case provessing center in canada that was processing their application, seems like there was an update on that part on dec 2013 and the instruction only says about the one that the Canadian embassy process for u and it takes 60 to 90 bussines days x_x , so I call them and tell them if was only that one , at the call center and they say yes bit the letter that CIC send to me it says like this....
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate This must be received at this office by: 2014/08/26

""""Country / state""""" state means province in my country hope somebody can help me with that cause I'm just to send what the ask for :/ thank u

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomtomato said:
Unless you live in Alberta (not sure about other province). My wife is on TRV, and she has health care through me.
that's for PR applicants only. there's such provision in BC as well. I believe the poster was looking for medical information for parent.

Jenya B

Feb 2, 2014
By the way, Anyone knows if I need to return my old visitor paper? I got my visa extended and got the new document, what do I do with the one that is no longer valid?
Thank you

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenya B said:
By the way, Anyone knows if I need to return my old visitor paper? I got my visa extended and got the new document, what do I do with the one that is no longer valid?
Thank you
keep all immigration documents. you never know when you need them.

Jenya B

Feb 2, 2014
chakrab said:
[/quote
Sure but do I need to give it back to some immigration office at the airport or at the border or just keep it with me and that's it?

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jenya B said:
chakrab said:
[/quote
Sure but do I need to give it back to some immigration office at the airport or at the border or just keep it with me and that's it?
dont need to give it back.

peimum

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Summerside
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application, again on 08-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
I just found an email in my Spam folder from Citizenship and Immigration....dated from January 30th. Letting me know that our application was received on Nov 4. Here I was thinking I'd get some snail mail. Well, at least I know they are "working" on it.

April Fajardo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 5, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar 9, 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014
Interview........
Aug 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 24, 2015
Is is a good idea to submit more supporting Documents to CIC even if they did not ask.
Like new apartment lease and new Insurance policy ?

tomtomato

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
About submitting addtional document, we need to send in new supporting document about our new born. He was born after the application was submitted. Does anyone know what documents are required? We called CIC yesterday, and the agent said we need to send a letter to notify CIC the change of family status, then CIC will responde to us and tell us what documents are required. To me it's stupid and I wonder why he could not just tell me on the phone. I am hoping to send the letter with all the supporting documents in one shot, does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks,
Tom