May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
Hi guys. so glad to hear so many people get both stage done. congratulations guys!

I saw everyone got medical approved either before AIP or with AIP but me. I am so frustrated. so I want to order FOSS note to see whats going on there. can anyone tell me how to do it?

thank you~
HI,i just received my foss note today.
You need to download IMM5563, filled it,and the fax number is 780-603-2693. And it will take nearly one month you will get it.
;D

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
AmandaHsu said:
I'd like to know this too, my bf and I don't answer the unknown, private and toll free call, I'm so worried I'll miss the call. Will they leave a message if nobody answer the phone.... ::)
Sorry I saw your question only now. Don't worry, CIC let a msn in our voicemail telling that they will call you later.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
canadafan101 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Here's my timeline, as per E-CAS:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 2, 2010.

We started processing your application on October 22, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on January 10, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on June 9, 2011 to (my address) about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
I added you into our chart. Welcome to the thread.

AmandaHsu said:
HI LoveYoung
Thanks for the updating. I think you might need to correct Yvonne's part, her app was received on 1st Oct, not 10 Oct.
Thank you Amanda. :) I didn't even notice. I must have gotten missed up with the dd/mm format. I am used to mm/dd. :p

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
ppmmwanm said:
HI,i just received my foss note today.
You need to download IMM5563, filled it,and the fax number is 780-603-2693. And it will take nearly one month you will get it.
;D
thx ppmmwanm...

canadafan101

Jul 27, 2011
AmandaHsu said:
Hi Canadafan101

I have similar situation as yours, would you mind telling me if your son is accompany family or not?
HI! My son was included in my Inland application for Permanent Residency as he's also being sponsored by my boyfriend. After 8 months or so of processing the application, CPC-Vegreville forwarded my son's application separately, to Canada Embassy in Manila for medical, security, & background checks. :)

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
hi CEC, just have a question for you. Did you submit your medical before AIP or after?

thx....
Hi, I submitted it with my PR application. I underwent the exams before I submitted the application and then I included the doctor's note with the package.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
ppmmwanm said:
hi, today I received my FOSS notes. I picked it up in canada post office. There are 100 pages including all of my stuff since I came to Canada.
Here is a question,hopfully someone could help me :-*
one page it show me like
2011 Apr,11 File transferred from registry
2001 Apr 11, IMM0703 RCMP CHECK COMPLETED-PASSED
2011 APR,12 File transferred from registry
and nothing
Did you guys know transfer from registy to where? It did not measion security check.
but,when i call to CIC, they told me my file is security check now.

where you guys know CIC do the security check on foss notes??
Thanks ,so appreciate~~~
"2001 Apr 11, IMM0703 RCMP CHECK COMPLETED-PASSED
" well this paragraph means RCMP (Canada Police has completed and you PASSED the check... so you have to wait a few days, not months like we the INLAND 2011 months :)

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Hi Love_Young,
Thank you for the updated chart! :-*
I hope to be the next person whose processing dates will be updated in the chart :))))

whiteapple

Star Member
Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi love_young thanks for the updated chart! i'm sure this would help a lot as usual.. by the way, i landed on july 25 not 26. small mistake but fyi for everyone. so approximately 2 weeks after i got my decision made status updated in eCas.

thanks!!!

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Hi guys,

I have trouble typing this, because I'm bouncing up and down. But I got an eCas update! :D

We received your application for permanent residence on October 18, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 30, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on July 4, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on July 26, 2011 to [address] Quebec, Quebec, Canada about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

WOOHOO! First and second stage together!! :D

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Canada07 said:
Sorry I saw your question only now. Don't worry, CIC let a msn in our voicemail telling that they will call you later.
thank you for this info, it helps me lot since I've been arguing with my BF if we should pick up the phone when it doesn't show any info. ;)

canadafan101 said:
HI! My son was included in my Inland application for Permanent Residency as he's also being sponsored by my boyfriend. After 8 months or so of processing the application, CPC-Vegreville forwarded my son's application separately, to Canada Embassy in Manila for medical, security, & background checks. :)
thanks for you replying. My son is on my app too but he is non-accompany family member (he's not coming here with me now) and I sent his medical proof to CIC several weeks ago. I'm just worried if his app will transfer to my hometown as yours, then it will take long long time. :( anyway, thanks a lot.

LoveYoung, no worry, I did that all the time :D also you have got so many people's info to look at, so I guess it's more difficult to clear it sometimes. Thank you for all the effort.

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Jurjen said:
Hi guys,

I have trouble typing this, because I'm bouncing up and down. But I got an eCas update! :D

Congrats......it's really a good news, it means CIC still works faster than what they post. Hope you can get your letter ASAP.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Jurjen said:
Hi guys,

Yeah, Jurjen! Both stages approvals! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :D
This morning has been started with such a positive news! I am so happy for you! :D

pptk703

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jurjen said:
Hi guys,

Congrats Jurjen! Really happy for you!