Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
fleurette said:
Hi True Russian,
Call center agents can see when your RCMP check has been started. They also can confirm if it was finished.
But RCMP check results are not displayed on ecas.

So if you want to know details about RCMP checks dates you may order FOSS notes or you may call to the Call Center.
Hey that's a thing with CIC agents every time I called them they are telling me different stories. Last week I was told that RCMP checks started in May this year. And when I called them the next day another agent told me that they don't have this informatio. Moreover when I called today I was told that it's done completely internally and when IO is making a desicion he/she post background check status on ecas. So...as you see three completely different stories. So now...how can I trust to whatever they're saying and what is THE REAL TRUTH??? ??? ??? ???

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
I've had the same thing in the past: question with two possible answers, so I got three different answers from CIC call center. They have the option to send the information by email, so you get the exact answer in writing. This will be more reliable.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Jurjen said:
I've had the same thing in the past: question with two possible answers, so I got three different answers from CIC call center. They have the option to send the information by email, so you get the exact answer in writing. This will be more reliable.
Ok but what do I need to ask them? Could you e-mail me the information regarding my RCMP check??

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Yay, OMG congratulations Jurjen! :D And wow, I am so so sorry everyone for the errors this time. I feel bad.
:-[

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
@LY: thanks! :D
And I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say: don't sweat it too much over the errors. It's already great that you're willing to keep the chart up to date! ;)

TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Ok but what do I need to ask them? Could you e-mail me the information regarding my RCMP check??
Ask them to send the explination by email.
I can't email you, since I don't have your email address and above all: I don't know anything about your RCMP check. I never got such information from CIC either.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jurjen said:
@ LY: thanks! :D
And I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say: don't sweat it too much over the errors. It's already great that you're willing to keep the chart up to date! ;)
Hehe you're welcome. Thank you for being so kind. I guess that is just what happens when you are tired and trying to do it. :p

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
Congrats Jurjen!!! I kind of expected it from you.:) I am impressed that CIC keeps the habit to give both stages together!
Wish you to get your appointment very soon!

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i send my medicals receipt together with app which received by CIC on 27 October,2010 .....its not showing on my ecas ....YESTERDAY WAS EXACTLY 9 MONTHS.....HMMMMM FEELING THE HEAT NOW. 8)

katie_van

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Canada07 and Jurjen!!!! :) I'm crossing my fingers for those of you who are still awaiting results! It seems like there is another wait for landing interview and pr card even after AIP/DM, so save your energy for the journey. ;-)

I'm going to Rocky Mountain tomorrow for my one year wedding anniversary, hopefully I will have my landing interview letter when I come back.

Love_Young, thank you as always. I wish you will get your pr card soon. It's been a long wait.

jhjeppe

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
The Pas, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 August 2009
Doc's Request.
31 January 2010
AOR Received.
14 June 2010
Med's Request
5 October 2010
Med's Done....
12 October 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
5 October 2011
LANDED..........
20 May 2012
tozo said:
i send my medicals receipt together with app which received by CIC on 27 October,2010 .....its not showing on my ecas ....YESTERDAY WAS EXACTLY 9 MONTHS.....HMMMMM FEELING THE HEAT NOW. 8)
Hi Tozo
We share the exact same dates.

My application has been received by CIC on the 27th of October and went into processing on the 8th of December.

Here is what my ecas says:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

We received the requested information on April 6, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

(the requested info wasn't really requested. It was just my rcmp and South African police checks which I sent later on.)

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhjeppe said:
Hi Tozo
We share the exact same dates.

My application has been received by CIC on the 27th of October and went into processing on the 8th of December.

Here is what my ecas says:
We received your application for permanent residence on October 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on December 8, 2010.

We received the requested information on April 6, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

(the requested info wasn't really requested. It was just my rcmp and South African police checks which I sent later on.)

YEAH JHJEPPE,I SEE I SHARE THE SAME DATE ITS WAS RECEIVED AND STARTED PROCESSING......LET KEEP OUR HEADS UP AND KEEPING PRAYING AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL HEAR SOME THING POSTIVE FROM THEM BY NEXT WEEKEND .....ITS REALLY HOT IN HERE... 8) 8)

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Hey that's a thing with CIC agents every time I called them they are telling me different stories. Last week I was told that RCMP checks started in May this year. And when I called them the next day another agent told me that they don't have this informatio. Moreover when I called today I was told that it's done completely internally and when IO is making a desicion he/she post background check status on ecas. So...as you see three completely different stories. So now...how can I trust to whatever they're saying and what is THE REAL TRUTH??? ??? ??? ???
me too. every time when i called cic, they always had different answers
someone told me the security check is just by CSIS, but someone told me it was checked by both CSIS and Rcmp
when i received my foss note, i found my RCMP check is passed. And it didn't say anything about security check or mention my case was in CSIS
who knows why I got AIP in april in this year, and didn't need to submit extra documents, but still not get DM till now.
I really really feel confused when I heard the answer from the CIC agents
So, waiting is the best way~~~

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
ppmmwanm said:
me too. every time when i called cic, they always had different answers
someone told me the security check is just by CSIS, but someone told me it was checked by both CSIS and Rcmp
when i received my foss note, i found my RCMP check is passed. And it didn't say anything about security check or mention my case was in CSIS
who knows why I got AIP in april in this year, and didn't need to submit extra documents, but still not get DM till now.
I really really feel confused when I heard the answer from the CIC agents
So, waiting is the best way~~~
Hi ppmmwanm. I am on the same situation as you are now. As most of people have got both stage approved recently. I just got AIP this month. I guess it will be a long wait. So do you mind to tell me when you did ur medical. And how many countries have you lived before? I really have no idea
what takes so long for them..... so sad........

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc3896 said:
Hi ppmmwanm. I am on the same situation as you are now. As most of people have got both stage approved recently. I just got AIP this month. I guess it will be a long wait. So do you mind to tell me when you did ur medical. And how many countries have you lived before? I really have no idea
what takes so long for them..... so sad........
hi abc3896. i did my medical on march,2010, and i think CIC already extend my medical. Till now, i didn't receive any letter to ask me redo it. So, if the case in an normal timeline, it will be fine.
And for me, just live two countries, china and here. Maybe china is not a visa exempt country.
The waiting time of second stage is from 2days to one years.It will be done at any time.
hope we will get the good news sooner~~~

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
It has been a few weeks since I posted (I have been really busy with work). BUt I was just wondering if anyone has experience anything similair:

I was lucky enough to work in the Caribbean for 8 months at one point in my life on the Turks and Caicos Islands. It has been requested that I get police clearance from this country, which would be easy if I was living there but is nearly impossible when you are no currently on the island. They have a very corrupt police force and the only way for me to get the clearance sent back to me is to send a Fed-Ex Waybill with all of my credit card information on it. I personally DO NOT trust their police force or government with this type of information and I was wondering if anyone knows of any other solutions for obtaining police clearance in this type of situation. They do not have an embassy or consulate as they are technically still under british rule but they are their own territory

Any tips would be greatly appreciated because this is the only thing standing between myself and PR at the moment.