Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Thank you all, I hope it is the 1 and 2 stage. CIC called me on Monday 25 with a couple of questions and then they finalized my process and sent the letter in the same day.

True Russian: I am sure the CIC agent was finalizing my application on Monday, 25 because she called me that day with some questions and then I checked the ecas today and it was decision made and the letter os sent on 25th. Since they received your application two days after mine. they must be working in yours today. Give a call to CIC.

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
Canada07 said:
Hi All,

My status just changed to decision made. Below is the msn. Does it mean that de decision was positive and I was approved for both stage? or I have to wait for the letter to know and it can be something bad??? Please let me know if you know the answer...

We received your application for permanent residence on October 8, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 29, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on July 25, 2011 xxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

Thanks
Congratulations, Canada07!!! :D :D :D :D
I also think it is the both stages approval! What a wonderful news!!!

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Canada07 said:
Thank you all, I hope it is the 1 and 2 stage. CIC called me on Monday 25 with a couple of questions and then they finalized my process and sent the letter in the same day.

True Russian: I am sure the CIC agent was finalizing my application on Monday, 25 because she called me that day with some questions and then I checked the ecas today and it was decision made and the letter os sent on 25th. Since they received your application two days after mine. they must be working in yours today. Give a call to CIC.
That's a thing both of our applications were received on October 10th!:) You got the desicion made on Monday and I have nothing...this system is sooooo crazy!

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
That's a thing both of our applications were received on October 10th!:) You got the desicion made on Monday and I have nothing...this system is sooooo crazy!
Hi True Russian!
Canada07's application was received by Vegreville on October 8th.
You have to wait a bit more. I think you will get a decision about the 1st stage at the end of the week. Good luck!

Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it."

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
fleurette said:
Hi True Russian!
Canada07's application was received by Vegreville on October 8th.
You have to wait a bit more. I think you will get a decision about the 1st stage at the end of the week. Good luck!

Ralph Waldo Emerson: "Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it."
Hi fleurette

It was a typing my application was received on October 8th as well:))) CIC just updated the timeframes! It says October 8th, 2010 now:) It's funny...how come Canada 07 got approved on Monday if they're working on October 8th today? Or they have bunch of applications from October 8th, which I doubt:)

fleurette

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
LANDED..........
08-09-2011
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Sorry, it seems like I misunderstood your phrase about the date when your application was received by CIC.

It was a typing my application was received on October 8th as well:))) CIC just updated the timeframes! It says October 8th, 2010 now:) It's funny...how come Canada 07 got approved on Monday if they're working on October 8th today? Or they have bunch of applications from October 8th, which I doubt:)
Since the processing date was changed to October 8th, try to call CIC to find out if your application have been processed.
It is the best way to know the details.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
I just called CIC, no news for me yet. I'm getting so sick of
those people who works there, every time I'm calling them they give me a different
answer. I'm probably going to wait until friday and if I won't have any updates on
ecas give them a call again. Another thing is when I ask them about secutiry and
background checks, some of them are saying that they send them to RCMP in May this year and some
of them don't see anything at all. I wonder now, is it something to do with their attitute their show to clients or what?
What would you guys recommend?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
Or they have bunch of applications from October 8th, which I doubt:)
CIC is getting thousands of new clients per year, so a few hundreds for family class immigration at Vegreville would not be weird. So that comes down to several applications per day.

Canada07

Jun 28, 2011
Van
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
15-08-2011
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS to both Latvian and Canada07. :)
Hi Love_Young Thank you very much. I know you are an expert, Do you think I had the two stages approved? Or it can be the first one only? I haven't received a letter yet.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmmmmmmmm......CIC Now processing application received on 8th October,2010.....has any got approved for the 1st stage as per application received on 27 October ....am still waiting for ecas status change....some says he got approved for both stage and application was received 10th October,2010 .....this is worrying 8)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Canada07 said:
Hi Love_Young Thank you very much. I know you are an expert, Do you think I had the two stages approved? Or it can be the first one only? I haven't received a letter yet.
You don't have to thank me but you are welcome. ;) Haha aww I am no expert but thank you.
You were definitely approved for both AIP and PR stages. Just have to wait for those letters and for your local CIC office to contact you for a landing date. You can celebrate now and no more worrying. ;D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
tozo said:
hmmmmmmmmm......CIC Now processing application received on 8th October,2010.....has any got approved for the 1st stage as per application received on 27 October ....am still waiting for ecas status change....some says he got approved for both stage and application was received 10th October,2010 .....this is worrying 8)
Whenever I update the chart (hopefully tonight if it doesn't take long) then you will be able to have more of a realistic look at the wait times. Hopefully this will help ease your worrying mind some. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CEC said:
I never heard of CIC calling the person to ask some questions about the application. If you don't mind, what questions did they ask you? About marriage or paperwork?
I was once called about my visitor extension before and also for my landing date.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
Hi Love_Young are you going to update the table sometime soon?:)))