+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

lilizinha

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Congrats you all. Let's hope everybody gets their mail soon . I'm landing in 2 months and will let ya'll know how was. ;D

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
kitchener_inland said:
I'm confused because I thought the ecas is at least a week behind. my ecas says "Decision Made" but I haven't received any mails. what really sucks is that I live in an apartemant and they misplaced my mails couple of times before.

isn't the post mail suppose to be faster than the ecas? since the ecas is usually behind?

try to check your email add. I`m happy for you!!! You might land earlier than me!!! lol

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011: application received
Doc's Request.
07-21-2011: received AIP & PPR request
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
nonoo said:
Hi
Just wondering if you received the AIP along Docs request on the same day?? Could you please let me know as how long did it take you to have your DM for stage 2 after submitting your medical again?

Hi nonoo,

I received my AIP in july 21, 2012 in the same letter they requested a photocopy of my passport/travel document. then I sent the photocopy on aug, 29, 2012 and I got DM on second stage a month after that which was Sep, 28, 2012!
I haven't received the mail yet though. Please feel free to ask anything I really hope everyone here will be done with their application soon! especially people that are from 2011.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
xxpazaway said:
Happy for you! Congratulation!

thank you for the kind words! I''m not quite done yet. I hope the best for you guys. I hope you get it done as soon as possible. hang in there it will come!
by the way I see a Czech flag in your name :) my wife who is a Canadian citizen is from Czech republic background. hope the best for you!

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
johanna125 said:
Congrats kitchener inland :)

thank you johanna125, I hope the best for you too. please if any of you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
It would be really nice to see all of you guys to be done with the application. its not an easy wait but it'll come.

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
Wicket08 said:
try to check your email add. I`m happy for you!!! You might land earlier than me!!! lol

Thank you Wicket08 for your kindness! I did check my email but couldn't find anything, I did miss couple of blocked Numbers thought so it might have been CIC. but I'll wait few days then if I didn't see or hear anything I'll try to call them.
it really isn't easy for all of us to put our life on hold and wait especially for some who have been waiting very long.

are you in Toronto?
I'm in Kitchener and I will update you guys with everything!

nonoo

Jan 23, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06th Dec 2011
AOR Received.
28th Feb 2012
Med's Request
18th Sept 2012
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2012 Displayed on Ecas 17th Nov 2012
Interview........
DM 18th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
15th March 2013
kitchener_inland said:
Hi nonoo,

I received my AIP in july 21, 2012 in the same letter they requested a photocopy of my passport/travel document. then I sent the photocopy on aug, 29, 2012 and I got DM on second stage a month after that which was Sep, 28, 2012!
I haven't received the mail yet though. Please feel free to ask anything I really hope everyone here will be done with their application soon! especially people that are from 2011.
Thank you very much kitchner-inland, I misinterpreted the Doc’s request with the Doctor; I was under the impression that you too had been asked to redo your medical. As mine I did was way too early around four months prior to file my application and now that I have received my AIP I also received a redo medical request in separate. I am scheduled to have my test on Mon but I guess it’s just par for the course to have heebie jeebies when everyone else has through with the entire process.
Wish you all the best you may have your landing interview soon.

labhouise

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
veg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 07 2011
Doc's Request.
24 04 2012
Passport Req..
AIP & OWP Oct 1 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM Jan. 29th 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 14th 2013
lilizinha said:
Did anyone update the chart yet?
I think first stage on 2011 inland is done...not sure
I'm not done :(

Wicket08

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-11-2011
Med's Done....
April 2011
LANDED..........
08-11-2012
kitchener_inland said:
Thank you Wicket08 for your kindness! I did check my email but couldn't find anything, I did miss couple of blocked Numbers thought so it might have been CIC. but I'll wait few days then if I didn't see or hear anything I'll try to call them.
it really isn't easy for all of us to put our life on hold and wait especially for some who have been waiting very long.

are you in Toronto?
I'm in Kitchener and I will update you guys with everything!
I'm in Alberta. my landing appointment is on November 8 at the Calgary office. It's really a long wait in Calgary but that's just fine. Beats the 13 months that we waited. Congratulations again and keep us posted!

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
hey, everyone

I wanna know your opinions on something. I have DM on 2nd stage (PR app) on my E-case on sep, 28, However I haven't received any letter or email for confirmation of 2nd stage yet.

My current work permit will expire on Nov,25th,2012 do you guys think is wise not to renew it since I might get my landing interview before that date? or am I taking a risk?
I'm not even sure if there is a possible option of getting my money back in the event of me applying for a renewal but if I happen to get my landing interview before the expiry date of my current work permit.

thanks in advanced for your opinions.

hamedsilent

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

You still have at least one more month before applying for work permit extension since every one advises to renew their permit a month before expiry. Beside you still may do that 5 days prior to expiry and till you get your approval you will be in implied status... Depending on your office I don't believe your landing will take longer than your permit expiry..So in my opinion you may wait at least one more month and see what will happen.. I certainly believe you will be landed before the expiry of your permit...

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
nonoo said:
Thank you very much kitchner-inland, I misinterpreted the Doc's request with the Doctor; I was under the impression that you too had been asked to redo your medical. As mine I did was way too early around four months prior to file my application and now that I have received my AIP I also received a redo medical request in separate. I am scheduled to have my test on Mon but I guess it's just par for the course to have heebie jeebies when everyone else has through with the entire process.
Wish you all the best you may have your landing interview soon.
thank you nonoo.
if the only thing left on your case is the medical req I don't think it will take long for the 2nd stage DM, its a good idea for you to send your medical copies by mail that has tracking number and a signature just in case! and make sure to keep the tracking number and signature copy. because I know couple of people somewhere on the forms encountered issues that somehow their info req that was sent to CIC got lost or something somewhere and CIC assumed the applicant never sent in the requested info.
it shouldn't take long if its only medicals, so don't worry.

I hope you hear something positive very soon!! :)

kitchener_inland

Jul 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Kitchener
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
LANDED..........
26-10-2012
hamedsilent said:
Dear

You still have at least one more month before applying for work permit extension since every one advises to renew their permit a month before expiry. Beside you still may do that 5 days prior to expiry and till you get your approval you will be in implied status... Depending on your office I don't believe your landing will take longer than your permit expiry..So in my opinion you may wait at least one more month and see what will happen.. I certainly believe you will be landed before the expiry of your permit...
thank you for your input.
it makes sense, i'm also leaning towards what you said. the only reason I was worried was that some people take a long time to get a landing interview, but I guess that depends on location and how busy the local office is. I had the impression that I have to apply for extension 8 weeks prior to expiry date but if its a month then I still have time before applying and as you said I might hear something from local office regarding the landing date until then.

thanks again.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
kitchener_inland said:
hey, everyone

I wanna know your opinions on something. I have DM on 2nd stage (PR app) on my E-case on sep, 28, However I haven't received any letter or email for confirmation of 2nd stage yet.

My current work permit will expire on Nov,25th,2012 do you guys think is wise not to renew it since I might get my landing interview before that date? or am I taking a risk?
I'm not even sure if there is a possible option of getting my money back in the event of me applying for a renewal but if I happen to get my landing interview before the expiry date of my current work permit.

thanks in advanced for your opinions.
Call CiC and ask. My hubby's work permit was gonna expire on October 16th. When he called, he was told not to apply again as he was only weeks from completing this journey and the phone rep was right. They usually will not tell you to NOT reapply if your case was not going to be completed prior or about the same time as the expiration of the current work permit.