October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
avigtr said:
Got my owp and my wives approval letter in the mail today.
I can't describe the feeling... Going to the mail box.. Opening it and seeing the two brown letters...so much fun..
Its like when you were young and clueless and you wanted to date someone that didn't even look at you for 10 months(CIC) and then in one week she wants to marry you(I'm sure you got the analogy :) )
Such a great feeling!
Waaaaaah! For sure that was a nice feeling! Congratulation to both of you! I hope it will be finish soon!

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
torontoinlander said:
Is there any July-August applicants who got the second stage approval after AIP?

It seems like Immigration Canada stopped working on the second stage of the applications.... :(

The chart shows that the second stage historically takes about a few days after AIP but there have been a lot of people who are waiting longer for the second stage approval...

I hope they are not slowing it down!!!!!

Please share your thoughts.
Usually it depends to local visa office why it takes much time for 2nd stage approval. We have to be more patience and evrything will be ok! Congrats to all!

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Good morning All again!

From what i understand from the various posts, august applicants are receiving these days/will be receiving AIP soon. any ideas on why in the cic website they say they are currently working on app received on 30 april 2011 and that info has not been updated in months.. i don't understand. has anybody noticed that? Thanks!

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Hey guys I was wondering if u can help me !
I had my AIP on April 27th, 2012. CIC sent me a letter that time to renew my passport, so I did and I sent them a new one. I was just wondering if I have to pay the rights for permanent residence now or wait for them to send me a letter or do I pay it at the local CIC office which is most likely in my case is Scarborough office please tell me what to do

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering if somebody can help me with this.

My husband sponsored me.. our application was recived by CIC on 29th August, 2 weeks back when we checked his Ecas it said our application is in process, somehow his Ecas is not showing any information from two weeks when I input all the required fields it shows nothing about our application and on the other hand I can access my Ecas but because I am the one being sponsored it doesnt show any information except for the date CIC received my file.

Can please someone tell me if they are having similar problem??

Thanks for the help
:)

AVS

Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 29, 2011
AOR Received.
November 11, 2011
File Transfer...
August 2, 2012
Good morning All again!

From what i understand from the various posts, august applicants are receiving these days/will be receiving AIP soon. any ideas on why in the cic website they say they are currently working on app received on 30 april 2011 and that info has not been updated in months.. i don't understand. has anybody noticed that? Thanks!

Hi Stefi,

Yes from couple of months CIC hasnt updated the date from 30th April, but if you notice the time fram still says 11 months, so from what I see I think they are working on July applications right now because that makes it to 11 months.. I think they are not updating the date to avoid high volume of calls.

Hope this helps:)

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Stefi,
I did notice it before and they actually stopped updating it in may so at that time I was worried too :)
You shouldn't even bother checking it there just check in the forums comments and you will always be updated.
I got my AIP and OWP in the mail yesterday and I'm an Aug 4th applicant so no worries :)
stefi said:
Good morning All again!

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
thanks avigtr, that's very encouraging! Congratulations! what comes next? will they advise about a possible interview?

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
stefi said:
thanks avigtr, that's very encouraging! Congratulations! what comes next? will they advise about a possible interview?
I hope so :)
I think its my application review time and if its all well then an interview will be next :)

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
Hey guys I was wondering if u can help me !
I had my AIP on April 27th, 2012. CIC sent me a letter that time to renew my passport, so I did and I sent them a new one. I was just wondering if I have to pay the rights for permanent residence now or wait for them to send me a letter or do I pay it at the local CIC office which is most likely in my case is Scarborough office please tell me what to do

finebaby

Dec 19, 2011
Hello everyone,
I landed yesterday and it was less than 30mins for the whole process. the officer just called us on our time, told me to sign, looked at my photos, then congratulated me wit some explanation on things i can do as a permanent resident, he said i can travel too but shld call for my travel document since i dnt have PR card now. I got my SIN and OHIP too.
I just thank God for the whole process and lessons from this experience. I thank you all for been there, for the encouragements and words of wisdom. To all of you still waiting, you will soon laugh and rejoice soon. I know God is launching us all to a better life and higher heights . The patient dog eats the fattest bone. I will still be around to cheer you. Its time to know what Canada holds for Us..(as per job)
Big Congrats to all those that got AIP & 2nd stage
Have a wonderful day ya all

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
finebaby said:
Hello everyone,
I landed yesterday and it was less than 30mins for the whole process. the officer just called us on our time, told me to sign, looked at my photos, then congratulated me wit some explanation on things i can do as a permanent resident, he said i can travel too but shld call for my travel document since i dnt have PR card now. I got my SIN and OHIP too.
I just thank God for the whole process and lessons from this experience. I thank you all for been there, for the encouragements and words of wisdom. To all of you still waiting, you will soon laugh and rejoice soon. I know God is launching us all to a better life and higher heights . The patient dog eats the fattest bone. I will still be around to cheer you. Its time to know what Canada holds for Us..(as per job)
Big Congrats to all those that got AIP & 2nd stage
Have a wonderful day ya all
Hey finebaby,
Congratulation for your PR :) I got a question when did u pay the landing fees ? Did u attach it to the application? Also which office u landed at ?

fwmello

Nov 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Hi everybody, good news so far here in the Forum. Let's update Johanna125125 about our applications. I can see a lot missing from the charts.
Good luck all!