Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
yffAm said:
Hi I find this thread very helpful! like everyone in this thread I also love to know more about the In-land application.
We are planning to submit our spousal sponsorship application before the end of this June. It took us so long before we are being able to decide if we will going to do it out land or in land and now the decision is final, we will going to do it in land.

my question is: If we applied for spousal sponsorship application in Canada class should we do our medicals now and include it in our PR application along with my OWP app.? I have a dependent child back in my home country.

(we already have our medicals but it is in outland form coz we are about to do out land application before. now that we changed the application I am thinking whether to include the out land medical result or just take a new medical exam)

when should I take our medical exam?

Hope hearing from all of you.. thank you so much and regards to our Application..^^ Godbless to everybody..
Hey there yffAm!

I sent my application inland but sent out-land medical form with my inland application & OWP. I called the CIC help-line and they told me that was OK. It is best to send everything in all together, especially if you already have had your medicals done, go a head and send it in. If they need you to redo them because they expire then they will contact you at that time, but to process the application as quickly and smoothly as possible you need to send those forms in with the inland application.

Hope that helps!
TPW

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
TheProfessorsWife said:
Hey there yffAm!

I sent my application inland but sent out-land medical form with my inland application & OWP. I called the CIC help-line and they told me that was OK. It is best to send everything in all together, especially if you already have had your medicals done, go a head and send it in. If they need you to redo them because they expire then they will contact you at that time, but to process the application as quickly and smoothly as possible you need to send those forms in with the inland application.

Hope that helps!
TPW
Oh really?? That was a huuuuuge relief theprofessorswife!! So I dont need to phone cic just to inform them for that? That was a really good news coz i have a child back home and if we need to have another medical it will take us another month b4 we submit dis app. Coz I will be needing to w8 for hers..

Thankz much and best regards.. how much do u pay for the whole app??

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
xxpazaway said:
When we opened my sponsors e-cas it shows they recieved our application on october 11, 2011 which is the same date in my tracking from canada post and it also says there they start procesiing on december, but when i checked my e-cas with my own client id its only says they recieved it. As far as i know the first stage is to determine if the sponsor is eligible to sponsor so the in-process shows only in sponsors e-cas client id.
Hi xxpazaway,

Did your sponsor receive a letter or something with their client id or how did your sponsor check their ECAS? We haven't received any letters in the mail with his information on it so how would my sponsor go about checking his ECAS since he doesn't have a client ID # that we know of? (I only have mine because its on my visitor record...)
Thanks for your reply!!

TPW

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
yffAm said:
Oh really?? That was a huuuuuge relief theprofessorswife!! So I dont need to phone cic just to inform them for that? That was a really good news coz i have a child back home and if we need to have another medical it will take us another month b4 we submit dis app. Coz I will be needing to w8 for hers..

Thankz much and best regards.. how much do u pay for the whole app??

Hi yffAM,

Happy that helped! I we payed $1090 total for the WHOLE thing, but we don't have a dependent and I think you have to pay a little more for them.
Yeah, you don't need to call them and tell them your medical is outland but you SHOULD note it within your Application!!!!! (I forgot to mention that in my first message) It is really important that wherever you put your medical form you attach a letter by paper-clip to it stating it is an outland medical that was done in your home country before you decided that sending the application inland was what you and your sponsor wanted to do. The call center did tell me that.

TPW

stefi

Jun 26, 2012
Hi All!
App submitted in August 2011. when i check my online status under sponsor it says in process and when i click on it all it says is we received your application on august 11, 2011. does that mean that they are processing it? or that they just received it.. thanks in advance for your help!

Markm

Jun 1, 2012
stefi said:
Hi All!
App submitted in August 2011. when i check my online status under sponsor it says in process and when i click on it all it says is we received your application on august 11, 2011. does that mean that they are processing it? or that they just received it.. thanks in advance for your help!
That means that you should get your stage 1 answer in the next couple of weeks. As of this week, applications that were received in the first week of August are being processed, meaning you're almost there :)

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
TheProfessorsWife said:
Hi xxpazaway,

Did your sponsor receive a letter or something with their client id or how did your sponsor check their ECAS? We haven't received any letters in the mail with his information on it so how would my sponsor go about checking his ECAS since he doesn't have a client ID # that we know of? (I only have mine because its on my visitor record...)
Thanks for your reply!!

TPW
Cic send my husband a letter saying they recieved the application and they provide his client id and file number. So from time to time were checking both as i have my client i from my work permit. My husband provide them e-mail add in the application so all correspondence was sent into his email add

TheProfessorsWife

Star Member
Jul 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 4, 2011
AOR Received.
August 15, 2012
Med's Done....
June 8,2011
xxpazaway said:
Cic send my husband a letter saying they recieved the application and they provide his client id and file number. So from time to time were checking both as i have my client i from my work permit. My husband provide them e-mail add in the application so all correspondence was sent into his email add
Oh okay, we provided them with our e-mail adds as well, good to know they use them! I guess we will have to wait a while longer, they probably aren't actually processing it yet then...

Thank you for your quick response xxpazaway!!! good luck to you! :D

TPW

Ematina

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-07-2012
johanna125 said:
Seems like they're working on August 2011 apps now. Congrats to Avigtr, Markm and Ematina :)
thanks Johanna :)

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
TheProfessorsWife said:
Hi yffAM,

Happy that helped! I we payed $1090 total for the WHOLE thing, but we don't have a dependent and I think you have to pay a little more for them.
Yeah, you don't need to call them and tell them your medical is outland but you SHOULD note it within your Application!!!!! (I forgot to mention that in my first message) It is really important that wherever you put your medical form you attach a letter by paper-clip to it stating it is an outland medical that was done in your home country before you decided that sending the application inland was what you and your sponsor wanted to do. The call center did tell me that.

TPW
I will surely do that! can you pls send me the sample copy of ur letter note about the outland medical mistake (if u still have the copy :D)? I just paid the fees online earlier but I mistakenly put the wrong address on it instead of vegreville I put missisauga on it. what I did is I paid it again I hope there's not gonna have a problem with that. I just hope that they just return my first payment and it will not delay my application..

avigtr

Jan 11, 2012
Got my owp and my wives approval letter in the mail today.
I can't describe the feeling... Going to the mail box.. Opening it and seeing the two brown letters...so much fun..
Its like when you were young and clueless and you wanted to date someone that didn't even look at you for 10 months(CIC) and then in one week she wants to marry you(I'm sure you got the analogy :) )
Such a great feeling!

torontoinlander

Apr 28, 2012
Is there any July-August applicants who got the second stage approval after AIP?

It seems like Immigration Canada stopped working on the second stage of the applications.... :(

The chart shows that the second stage historically takes about a few days after AIP but there have been a lot of people who are waiting longer for the second stage approval...

I hope they are not slowing it down!!!!!

Please share your thoughts.