Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
Hey Irishred thats hilarious ( didn't know you were in Nova Scotia) my great great great grandparents landed in Nova Scotia in 1755.
"Debert" Just north near Truro they were land granties from the King. I think immigration was easier and faster then!!
Hi Perk
I bet it was alot easier then !!
It's funny, Nova Scotia was to be a quick pit stop for me but then I started working, met my husband and had our son, so I'm here to stay now ! :)
I'm hoping for a quick landing date, from what I can tell not alot of people are landing in Halifax.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
Hi Perk
I bet it was alot easier then !!
It's funny, Nova Scotia was to be a quick pit stop for me but then I started working, met my husband and had our son, so I'm here to stay now ! :)
I'm hoping for a quick landing date, from what I can tell not alot of people are landing in Halifax.
Beautiful country down there, I will get back there someday I want to show my wife. She will love it.

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
angelparnes said:
hi guys!!!im a bit worried yet excited because my timeline is quite approaching already and until now i haven't recieved any call or email regarding my application,
heidicnd: have you got any news already regarding your application cause we are on the same timeline and date,maybe you can pm me if you recieve any news so that i know what to do also..

June applicants is almost over but until now im here waiting for any miracle that might happen...:) hoping that i'll be hearing some updates until the second week of may!!!

my timeline:

we received your application for permanent residence on june 24,2011

start processing your application in june,29,2011

hope it will update my ecas as time goes by!!!think positive!!!:)
Give them a call and see what they have to say.

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
Beautiful country down there, I will get back there someday I want to show my wife. She will love it.
Yes indeed it is. Reminds me of Ireland in some ways.
If you ever do come for a visit, PM me and we can have a coffee !! :)

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
Yes indeed it is. Reminds me of Ireland in some ways.
If you ever do come for a visit, PM me and we can have a coffee !! :)
I will.

stalemate

Apr 30, 2012
Hi there
First time to post, just got a quick question to ask.
I am sponsoring my wife to stay, and the website said application received on July 20, 2011 and started processing August 12. However, from most posts i see here, they also have a medical results received date.
We done that medical, but we dont see that date. Is that normal or they just really havent started to process the file yet?

Thanks for helping.
Good luck to all

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
maldita said:
Hi guys!

I just got my AIP letter in the mail today, but my lawyer received her copy last friday. I'm just curious where and how did you guys get your OHIP, I heard not offices are being helpful.. So if anyone can share their experience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I have 2 offices that will work.. I'll post them tomorrow... Anyway there's no rush as you will be elegible only 3 month from your AIP letter.
The offices I have are in Mississauga and Etobicoke.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
mariela11 said:
Hi, I was just wondering which my landing office will be when my time comes. I live in Etobicoke, with postal code M9R 3T5. What do you guys think?
It will make sense to have the Etobicoke office...
But is immigration... Is there any sense on their process????? :eek:

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
I phoned CIC and they told me that I only got approved of the first stage even though my ecas shows Decision Made under PR. It makes me think that eCas is not 100% reliable. I dont know, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

vinlander

Dec 11, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2012
Med's Request
Done before request
Med's Done....
25-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012 OWP + AIP
LANDED..........
27-11-2012
maldita said:
I phoned CIC and they told me that I only got approved of the first stage even though my ecas shows Decision Made under PR. It makes me think that eCas is not 100% reliable. I dont know, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I don't think eCas is fully telling what is going on for everyone.
Our eCas still says application received only...no processing whatsover...

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
maldita said:
Did eCas say that they sent you letter on certain date??
If so, I think you shall wait to receive the letter. Before, CIC told me that my first stage would be completed soon and my first stage would be done but in the end, it was actually the second stage!! So, don't be too frustrated, sometimes, people work in CIC doesn't really know what they are talking about.

Good luck!!

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
stalemate said:
Hi there
First time to post, just got a quick question to ask.
I am sponsoring my wife to stay, and the website said application received on July 20, 2011 and started processing August 12. However, from most posts i see here, they also have a medical results received date.
We done that medical, but we dont see that date. Is that normal or they just really havent started to process the file yet?

Thanks for helping.
Good luck to all
In my eCas, it doesn't say any date that they received the medical exam. Probably, it's because I sent the medical exam in the beginning along with my application. And they only said "we've received your medical exam" after they changed my status to "decision made". Therefore, if you submitted as early as I did, maybe you wouldn't see that soon.

Since you are on July/August, and according to the news other people posted in the forum, CIC just started to process May cases so I guess you shall wait a bit longer to see if there is anything changing on your eCas.

Good luck!!

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Hey guys, today we r going to service Ontario to get the health card. We got dm on mar.7 and I know about the 3 month waiting period. What exactly do we need to bring with us. We have all the letters and id but do we need anything else? How many pieces of id do we need?

Aiman

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-09-2011
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
27-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sooooon
LANDED..........
Sooooon
maldita said:
I have similar issue... eCas is not 100% reliable you have to call CIC. They told me that they've sent me a letter about DM but I had to call them and I got approved on the first stage. I still haven't received my letter yet. Do you guys have any idea on where to apply for the Ohip card ? I know it's service Ontario but when do I apply is it after the first stage of approval or have to wait till the entire process is done ?