Jun 2, 2011
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville,alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at maldita
hello i am a filipina also and waiting for my application that is still in process right now,coz they recieve my application last june24,2011 and start processing on june 29,2011.. i just wondering that you got your AIP already?since you send your application last july 2011 right?so for now,i'm a bit worried already since some of june applicants have results already and mine is not yet changed and still IN PROCESS...my husband who is my sponsor cannot log in into ecas but mine is still IN PROCESS in my ecas...what would i'm going to do right,should i call CIC already regarding my application or just wait for a couple of weeks more and wait if there's changes made? thank you
my timeline is:
we recieve your permanent residence application on june 24,2011

we started processing your application on june 29, 2011

guys pls give me some help if i should wait for a couple of weeks or its time to call CIC regarding this matter..

johanna125

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maldita said:
Hi guys!

So I had a very quick AIP spousal interview on the 25 in Etobicoke which lasted for 10 to 15 minutes. Yesterday, APril 27th at 10 in the morning, my lawyer informed me that we got APPROVED; she received a letter in the mail that morning. I, the applicant, havent received any letter from CIC yet. Today, my eCas changed to Decision Made and this is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 17, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

We sent you a letter on April 26, 2012 to (my lawyer's name and address), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Hi. Based on info from forum members here, May and June 2011 applicants haven't received any news yet from CIC. You said that yours was received only in July 2011 but you already have received DM from CIC. I'm just wondering why yours was faster. It's purely innocense and curiosity, that's why Im asking. Im sure a lot of forum members also want to know so they will have an idea whether July 2011 are currently the ones in process now. Thanks.

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
Someone already asked me this on my previous posts, and I will say the same thing as what I said earlier.... I do not have any idea why mine was processed faster, it is probably because I had applied for PRAA. PRAA and sponsorship are processed at the same time.

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hi maldita were on the same boat, i have a daughter in phil and and my application was sent nov 2011, for how long did they contacted your daughters custody for instruction and medical since u passed the application? thanks!

maldita said:
Hi guys!

So I had a very quick AIP spousal interview on the 25 in Etobicoke which lasted for 10 to 15 minutes. Yesterday, APril 27th at 10 in the morning, my lawyer informed me that we got APPROVED; she received a letter in the mail that morning. I, the applicant, havent received any letter from CIC yet. Today, my eCas changed to Decision Made and this is what it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on July 20, 2011.

We started processing your application on August 12, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 29, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

We transferred your application to the CIC Etobicoke office on January 17, 2012. The CIC Etobicoke office may contact you.

We sent you a letter on April 26, 2012 to (my lawyer's name and address), Toronto, Ontario, Canada, about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Neither me nor my husband received anything in the mail. My husband cannot log in to eCas. I have a 6 year old dependent daughter in the Philippines, I'm assuming she needs to go for medical, and will therefore, delay my landing.

maldita

Jan 20, 2012
I didnt wait for them to ask me for the custody documents, I submitted it along with the application package in July 2011. We havent gotten any instructions for my daughter's medical exam.

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hi joaana here are the updates for my time line
application sent: nov 21 2011
aor: jan 2012
meds received: dec 2011

thanks !!

johanna125 said:
Hi everyone. I joined the inalnd forum just this 2012. Does anyone know what day of the week did CIC update the website for processing times in 2011 and 2010? Because from Feb 2012 to March 2012, CIC did an update every Wednesday. Then became every Thursday. One more question. Did the processing times get updated in 2011 and 2010 on a weekly basis, or were they the same as now wherein dates get stuck to April 30, 2011 and don't move at all for several weeks?

I encourage everyone (newbies, irregulars, regulars and full time forum users) to give me your timelines (AOR, started processing dates, AIP, DM and PR landing dates) so I can include you in the chart. More data will translate into better trending/assessment on what dates CIC is actually processing out there. So we will be able to accurately determine if our application is at par with applicants of the same "received" date, or if it was missed out, ignored or what. Makes sense.

Good luck everyone.

grcan

Nov 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
VEGREVILLE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2011
AOR Received.
June 8, 2011
Med's Request
May 8, 2012
Med's Done....
May 24, 2012
I'm super happy/excited for everyone who got DM from June!! Congrats!

But I have to admit it makes me even more nervous as to why I haven't heard anything yet being at the end of May... :'(

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
patience grasshopper!, they will get you!, i know its a long haul, but cic does it by the book, and within certain time frames.

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
I think I'll start posting in this thread instead of to 2010 one because the 2010 one is pretty much dead now. Everyone's gotten their PR. I'm someone who is from the bottom of the 2010 barrel. My application seems to be at it's end, but I'm still waiting on a few loose ends it seems. Mine's taken so long because they kept on asking for additional information like my residential address updates, police certificates and medicals (again)

I havent heard anything from CIC yet about 2nd stage. My 90 days from getting my medical request is coming up soon. The letter was dated Feb 2nd 2012, I assume that's also the time they count down from the 'bring forward date'. Hope I hear something around May 2nd.

"All of the required information must be received by our office within 90 days for continued processing. If you are unable to provide this information within 90 days, please provide written reasons for the delay."

bryandd

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2012
File Transfer...
18/07/2012
Med's Done....
20/03/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2012
LANDED..........
28/11/2012
Hope that everything works out for everyone!

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Well I have had an excellent start to the week !!
Decision made :) :)
Just got off the phone to CIC and both stages approved
Landing letter on the way................yay ;D

perk

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14,2011
AOR Received.
Aug 4,2011
Med's Request
Sept 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
LANDED..........
12-3-2014
irishred said:
Well I have had an excellent start to the week !!
Decision made :) :)
Just got off the phone to CIC and both stages approved
Landing letter on the way................yay ;D
Congrats

irishred

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
perk said:
Thanks Perk, ( and thanks for all your support and thoughts, you always commented on my quotes, and i really appreciate that )
Hopefully you will hear something soon, they seem to be getting through the June applicants quickly.
:)