Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update:

Got all the letters yesterday including the landing letter from Vancouver Office, which was dated March 21, same date as the letter from Vegreville confirming they have finished my application and i'm eligible for PR. I did not receive any AIP letter, all i got was an OWP dated March 18, which is valid only until Dec 31, 2012, but i wont need it anyway.

Angtao, did you try asking the call centre if they knew your scheduled landing date? i knew my date beforehand because they told me when i called, i did not ask for it, it was the agent who gave out the dates and it turned out to be exactly what the letter stated, 830AM on April 16.

The letter stated not to bring babies and children as it might take a couple of hours, anyone have experience landing in Vancouver? Is it that lengthy of a process? As we need to bring out 2month old baby with us to the ceremony, any input would be appreciated.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
Hey guys,

Congrats to everyone who got their AIP, OWP and DM.

My ecas changed to DM today. :) :D

And I called CIC yesterday and the agent told me its all done and now I have to wait for the letter from Ottawa office for the landing interview. :)

Thanks to everyone in this forum, was very helpful and all of you guys are very cheerful.

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
ryan_stw said:
Just an update:

Got all the letters yesterday including the landing letter from Vancouver Office, which was dated March 21, same date as the letter from Vegreville confirming they have finished my application and i'm eligible for PR. I did not receive any AIP letter, all i got was an OWP dated March 18, which is valid only until Dec 31, 2012, but i wont need it anyway.

Angtao, did you try asking the call centre if they knew your scheduled landing date? i knew my date beforehand because they told me when i called, i did not ask for it, it was the agent who gave out the dates and it turned out to be exactly what the letter stated, 830AM on April 16.

The letter stated not to bring babies and children as it might take a couple of hours, anyone have experience landing in Vancouver? Is it that lengthy of a process? As we need to bring out 2month old baby with us to the ceremony, any input would be appreciated.
Hey Ryan,

Congrats again. Its all done eh.. now its the hunting time... job hunting I mean.. :)

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
SL1980 said:
Hey guys,

And I called CIC yesterday and the agent told me its all done and now I have to wait for the letter from Ottawa office for the landing interview. :)

Thanks to everyone in this forum, was very helpful and all of you guys are very cheerful.
Btw, its only the first page has been updated, the details remain the same as yet.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
congratulations!!!

Dates for the spreadsheet

Landing office Montreal - april 10, 2012!!!

brookechung

Mar 26, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-2012
canadiancitizen said:
congratulations!!!

You got the letter of your landing interview in Montreal already?! Cool, congratulations!!

SL1980

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2011
canadiancitizen said:
congratulations!!!

Congrats... :) :)

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
brookechung said:
You got the letter of your landing interview in Montreal already?! Cool, congratulations!!
thank you :) ... We got it before DM letters, in fact I got it in March 22.

In Limbo

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2011
SL1980 said:
Btw, its only the first page has been updated, the details remain the same as yet.
Whew...good to know it's not just me. I was wondering why it said decision made but details remains the same!

Congrats canadiancitizen!

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey!
do you guys know how long it takes to see the update in the e-cas!
i got my AIP on the 24 of march but still no updates in my e cas!
gracias!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Berber_amazigh said:
Hey!
do you guys know how long it takes to see the update in the e-cas!
i got my AIP on the 24 of march but still no updates in my e cas!
gracias!
In my case was the otherway around... My e-cas was updated before I received the letters.

ryan_stw

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SL1980 said:
Hey guys,

Congrats SL, you should be getting your landing letter real soon :)

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
ryan_stw said:
Just an update:

Hi Ryan.... I'm not sure who posted it, not even if it was here or on the 2010. But I remember they related the whole ceremony in Vancouver and that it took 1 hour from beginning to end. I'll keep looking and if I get it, I will pass the link.