Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Just got letter :)

Sir/Madam:
I am pleased to advise you that processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
Date: Monday March 19th, 2012 Time 8.45am

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents.
All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Your own interpreter, if required
Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class
A Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required. Payment may be made with credit card, debit, cash in exact amount, or by certified cheque or money order payable to the Receiver General for Canada
2 photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications

When you become a permanent resident, you must have your Social Insurance Number changed to reflect your new status. For you convenience, Service Canada representatives will be at this interview to assit you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements. Please bring your current Social Insurance Number card that begins with a "9" with you.

Important

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Gemauru said:
Is it the one saying:

"We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in Scarborough will contact you concerning your permanent resident status."

If that's what you got, is PR. Next one is appointment for landing interview.... :p

Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!

Yep!! That's the one!! Thank you so much !!! I have learnt so much im actually going to start volunteering with immigration consultants !! I want to start helping people now!!! So excited ! My wife called cic today and they told her it will take her 3 months to land... im like that does not sound right.... Anyone know of someone landing at the Scarborough office that has a landing date sometime soon.

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
BobDo said:
Just got letter :)

Sir/Madam:
I am pleased to advise you that processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
Date: Monday March 19th, 2012 Time 8.45am

In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory origina identity documents.
All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.

You must attend the interview with the following:

Your own interpreter, if required
Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class
A Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490 is required. Payment may be made with credit card, debit, cash in exact amount, or by certified cheque or money order payable to the Receiver General for Canada
2 photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications

When you become a permanent resident, you must have your Social Insurance Number changed to reflect your new status. For you convenience, Service Canada representatives will be at this interview to assit you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements. Please bring your current Social Insurance Number card that begins with a "9" with you.

Important

Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed.

:p There you go!!!!!!! Which office?

All done!

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Canadagirl85 said:
Yep!! That's the one!! Thank you so much !!! I have learnt so much im actually going to start volunteering with immigration consultants !! I want to start helping people now!!! So excited ! My wife called cic today and they told her it will take her 3 months to land... im like that does not sound right.... Anyone know of someone landing at the Scarborough office that has a landing date sometime soon.

Doesn't sound right!!!

For now, it looks like Barrie and Etobicoke are doing well.... nobody from Scarborough has posted dates yet....

In the 2010 thread is the same... there's people asking about Scarborough... but no reply...

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
waitingitout said:
How can you find out where your landing office will be? I mean, based just on region. :)
I guess... I had not idea about mine until I got the letter.

I live in Mississauga and my office is Etobicoke....

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so basically if you are a torontonian(Toronto) your landing office would be Scarborough am i right?

BobDo

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
19-03-2012
Just looking on the CIC website it says "CPC Mississauga processes applications to sponsor family members living abroad."

Maybe thats why your office is Etobicoke.. Guessing lol

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
BobDo said:
Just looking on the CIC website it says "CPC Mississauga processes applications to sponsor family members living abroad."

Maybe thats why your office is Etobicoke.. Guessing lol

Right... I heard that it use to be also for inland, but now only deal with outland app.
Anyway... I'm willing to go to Barrie or anywere if needed or faster... hahahahaha!

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Berber_amazigh said:
so basically if you are a torontonian(Toronto) your landing office would be Scarborough am i right?
Maybe Toronto is divided on west and east, and could be Scarb or Etob... Just guessing.... ::)

We need info from the others already accepted!!!!!!

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
Gemauru said:
Maybe Toronto is divided on west and east, and could be Scarb or Etob... Just guessing.... ::)

We need info from the others already accepted!!!!!!
Ya I heard a rumor if your west of yonge your etob if your east of yonge your scar.

ontario6791

Feb 22, 2012
Hello guys: I have news from CIC they sent me a mail regarding my sponsorship application, I will have an interview in 10 days on Etobicoke because they transferred my file one month ago, from one side I am happy because I will know first about this application and PRRA is still in process i, it is gonna take a little bit more time, but from the other side I am worried about this appointment, people who has been interviewed I would like if you can share your experience, for example How long does interview takes?, what kind of questions they ask, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!

lyrical

Star Member
Sep 13, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2011
Med's Done....
29-03-2011
LANDED..........
02-05-12
Hey angtao,

It d be so nice if you can help missha with the update. I had to do my personal chart due to my situation and realized thats not an easy. But If you need help, I could help you as well. I mean I dont know how the excel sheet works and all that but I could help you at least gather the data.Let me know please.

Good luck to all.

micanada

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 21 2011
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
AOR Received.
feb 7 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2015(dependant)
Med's Done....
nov 2011/ march 2014
Interview........
Oct 21 2015
Passport Req..
July 22 2014(dependant)
VISA ISSUED...
Dependant??
LANDED..........
oct 21 2015
hello ppl! im a new bie in this forum, but was reading this forum since i applied for my pr in canada(inland application) as a spousal/common law sponsorship. i came here in canada on a temoparay work permit under pilot project year 2008, i met my common law 2009 we did applied for my pr Aug 2011 , we hired an immgration consultant knowing that the application will be faster and easier, but once u have a representative, immigration will send letter or email for updates to our immgration consultant, they return our application nov 7 2011 cause some of the documents weren't signed by my consultant, and we are advised to mail and re apply for pr application anytime, so we sent the the complete application Nov 21st 2011, after a week my consultant received a letter from immgration saying, that i have to fil up the history address update and do med exam as well, so we sent the form after i filled it up, then another week my consultant received an email that i have to fill up the family members form , so same thing i fill it up and sent to the immgration, and we also receive a leeter from immigration that they cannot contact my dependant and family members back home, its been almost 4 mos now since we submit the application in vegreville, and just wondering if anyone knows whats going on.. thanks!