Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
hi everyone..one question...what is CSE you are all talking about?

ally89u

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015
Hi everyone!

I have been following the forum for a while now and I recently joined the FB group.. but I am too scared to write any messages in case other people can see them.. no one at work knows I am planning on moving(yet)!

I currently live in the UK and I am applying for myself and my partner.

Anyway my timeline is as follows:

ITA: 17th of July
AOR: 5th of August
Medicals Passed: 5th of August
Schedule A Request: 17th of November

So as everyone was saying they were getting their background checks started I received schedule A.. for both me and my partner, hoping to submit these today! I think they want these because I gave information from the age of 18.. but I think they want to see the past 10 years instead although at that time I was underage! Has anyone else had this?

Also I do not have have ECAS access at all, do you receive an email or something to say you have access?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi Ally89u!

The Facebook group is a closed group, so your co-workers wouldn't be able to see anything you write there (unless they are in the group... ;) )

As for ECAS: You never had access at all, or just not recently? It has been down for the last two days, so you wouldn't have access right now. In case you mean in general - that is odd! But no, you don't get an email when you first get access. You just have to try again and again...

ally89u

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015
Duskyblue said:
Hi Ally89u!

The Facebook group is a closed group, so your co-workers wouldn't be able to see anything you write there (unless they are in the group... ;) )

As for ECAS: You never had access at all, or just not recently? It has been down for the last two days, so you wouldn't have access right now. In case you mean in general - that is odd! But no, you don't get an email when you first get access. You just have to try again and again...
Well that sucks! I have never ever had ECAS access.. I did try quite a few times but nothing! So just on MyCIC.

As for the FB group.. I am aware of how it is supposed to work, but there have been reports of posts still sometimes showing on other people's feeds and as such I am a little wary.. Thanks anyway :)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
yelena said:
I got mine yesterday aswell :)
according to them ( and my interpretation) I will get some progres on background check on the 23rd of this month,. so another few days ( I think)

I passed eligibility as well

somewhere at the top is this information for me:
APPLICATION ASIGNMENT:
Due date: 2015/11/25
Assigned by DA01121
Assigned to: RC-9515

due date is apperantly- move forward date., so that also shows someone will work on my application on that day ( again, I think I am interpreting this correctly)
Hey Yelena... can you share what exactly it says in terms of your passed eligibility? Also, does it mention the date at which they decided that you passed your eligibility?
Thanks

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
glen222 said:
did anyone from august have their DM?PPR ? mine Background check not started :(
Be patient, this week they are starting BG checks for August 6th through August 9th... Your BG should start end of next week, beginning of following. Best of luck :)

lyprin

Aug 17, 2015
Just a copy and paste from another thread. My AOR is 6th of August. FSW outland. Anyone have some advice for the below question?

I got a weird request and need some help with it.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide photos from throughout your relationship and from your wedding. Please combine all photos into one PDF document under 5MB in size. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/26

This is to replace my current proof of relationship document which clearly states the following:

Document: Proof of Relationship
You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
• a marriage certificate
• Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)Opens a new window
• a birth certificate
• an official document naming you as a parent
• a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Now to my knowledge this proof of relationship was for my brother (who is a Canadian Permanent Resident), so originally I uploaded our birth certificates showing that we are brothers. I thought this would be fine.

Anyone know what is up with this request? They specifically ask for wedding photos which I assume is for my wife and I.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is very weird..
If my memory is correct, there was a separate placeholder for marriage certificate, and separate for proof of relationship, correct?

I would assume that the title given (Proof of relationship) could have been incorrectly typed in by mistake... but it has been repeated several times...
Assuming that they need more info about ur brother (host)
are both parents the same? (as in.. half brother or real sibling?) maybe any differences in family name? any reason they may doubt that you are brothers, inspite of the birth certificates?

Or if its for wife:

By any chance, was there any reason for them to doubt the marriage and ask for proof of its legitimacy? Are you both in the same country... how long has it been since your wedding... any major differences that would make it seem like something fishy? not sure.. anything at all that could raise eyebrows about your wedding?

lyprin

Aug 17, 2015
EFK said:
This is very weird..
If my memory is correct, there was a separate placeholder for marriage certificate, and separate for proof of relationship, correct?

I would assume that the title given (Proof of relationship) could have been incorrectly typed in by mistake... but it has been repeated several times...
Assuming that they need more info about ur brother (host)
are both parents the same? (as in.. half brother or real sibling?) maybe any differences in family name? any reason they may doubt that you are brothers, inspite of the birth certificates?

Or if its for wife:

By any chance, was there any reason for them to doubt the marriage and ask for proof of its legitimacy? Are you both in the same country... how long has it been since your wedding... any major differences that would make it seem like something fishy? not sure.. anything at all that could raise eyebrows about your wedding?
That is exactly it. There is a separate place where I uploaded our marriage certificate.

No reason to doubt the relationship with my brother. Same parents, same surname. I uploaded both our original birth certificates and his PR card.

I wouldn't think there is any reason to doubt my wife and I are legitimately married. We have been married for just over a year but have been together for 11 years. I uploaded our original marriage certificate which has her maiden surname on it but that shouldn't make a difference as that is normal here. Her surname is now the same as mine. It may be the time we have been married that may seem weird but I wouldn't think that is an issue as many people who are not married go over as a couple.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends.
As u guys know I have applied for FBI police certificate. I wanted to upload upload my LOE and other things to explain my situation at the same place where they asked me to upload FBI certs but I could not ......when I open it ....it asks for document name. Issue date expiry date etc ....since I don't have document I just have letter of explaination I could not upload it there. So I had to send it as CSE. Anybody has experience with CSE. In how many days do they usually reply ???

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hi friends.
As u guys know I have applied for FBI police certificate. I wanted to upload upload my LOE and other things to explain my situation at the same place where they asked me to upload FBI certs but I could not ......when I open it ....it asks for document name. Issue date expiry date etc ....since I don't have document I just have letter of explaination I could not upload it there. So I had to send it as CSE. Anybody has experience with CSE. In how many days do they usually reply ???
I think there is only one placeholder for LOE and you should submit all LOEs in a single PDF file. You must NOT submit a LOE in the FBI certificate placeholder.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
tomneversfield said:
Be patient, this week they are starting BG checks for August 6th through August 9th... Your BG should start end of next week, beginning of following. Best of luck :)
Is there anyone from Aug 6-9 who posted their BGPs?

It's going to be the last week of November next week, I guess my Gcms notes as of Nov 2 (expected on Dec 2) will come ahead over a new CIC update for me :(