Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
sunil55 said:
Thanks.
@ tocanadawego. U got extension to submit FBI PCC? Can u plz tell how many days they initially gave u and how much extension u got ??
I have not heard back from them yet. Initially I got 60 days but my husband's fingerprints were rejected so I asked for an extension. Yet to receive an answer.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Guys, a show of hands please to anyone who got AOR before August 11th and haven't had their background started yet.

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Guys, a show of hands please to anyone who got AOR before August 11th and haven't had their background started yet.
Aor Aug 7th still waiting.

Maybe its linked to when medical was passed or they started processing. Will keep everyone posted here once I see any movement.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Any July AORs who got BG check in progress but no DM's so far ?........

EEcanvan

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,
ECAS is working again but it only shows 2 lines unlike 4 lines before.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
EEcanvan said:
Hey Guys,
Yeah you are right. It just shows only two lines.... Hopefully, now we can all expect some major updates...About time.... :D

harwinder67

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
vishalv said:
Yeah you are right. It just shows only two lines.... Hopefully, now we can all expect some major updates...About time.... :D
Same for me. 2 lines instead of 4 earlier

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EEcanvan said:
Hey Guys,
Same here. No line for the AOR or medicals. Feels like a jump backwards, at least the dates are still accurate.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
hotshot007 said:
Aor Aug 7th still waiting.

Maybe its linked to when medical was passed or they started processing. Will keep everyone posted here once I see any movement.
Hey hotshot007 are you residing in the United States? I've looked at the timelines for most US applicants, and they do have a different pattern than non-US residents... maybe that's why we're late... so here's what I found... on average, their BG check started about 130-140 days after their AOR, and then one week later they got PPR... I'm a US resident, and if by the end of next week my BG doesn't start, then I'll just know that BG check will happen by end of December, early January! Let me know

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Hey hotshot007 are you residing in the United States? I've looked at the timelines for most US applicants, and they do have a different pattern than non-US residents... maybe that's why we're late... so here's what I found... on average, their BG check started about 130-140 days after their AOR, and then one week later they got PPR... I'm a US resident, and if by the end of next week my BG doesn't start, then I'll just know that BG check will happen by end of December, early January! Let me know
No I'm not a US resident. I have done calcs also and it seems that for most outland in the last few days the background changed to in progress on average 105-107 days from AOR and you are still below this average timeline so nothing to worry. This means that next week hopefully we should hear something.

I'm giving myself next friday to really start freaking out if nothing happens. On a serious note though we can't do much and just hope. The way I see it "not started" is a good situation to be in than "not needed". We are at CIC's mercy so let's hope for the best. I do believe that going directly into background check without any document request would be a big milestone.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Plz guide me I m still confused. I have raised CSE about the FBI PCC ....some of u said that I should upload LOE and FBI application receipt with all explanation at the area where they ask me to upload FBI PCC. But when I open that it asks for document name , issue date, expiry date etc. What will I put in those areas. As I m to upload LOE. I don't have actual document. Also has anyone done that before ? If yes what was put in the doc name and dates and other information they ask. Plz guide me
Thanks

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hi all

Plz guide me I m still confused. I have raised CSE about the FBI PCC ....some of u said that I should upload LOE and FBI application receipt with all explanation at the area where they ask me to upload FBI PCC. But when I open that it asks for document name , issue date, expiry date etc. What will I put in those areas. As I m to upload LOE. I don't have actual document. Also has anyone done that before ? If yes what was put in the doc name and dates and other information they ask. Plz guide me
Thanks
What if we assume the document you are trying to get across to CIC is the receipt of the FBI PCC (which of course would be merged with your well articulated LOE) and the date of the document would be date on the receipt?

Your LOE should also detail your request to have the submission deadline extended as the average FBI PCC takes approx 90 days to process.