+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sunil55 said:
I stayed with my brother there. He is in USA.
But now the question is I got 30 days deadline. There is no way I can obtain this document in 30 days.
CIC knows this. You might receive an extension to submit your FBI PCC.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
groundbirch said:
Anyone else having problems accessing their ECAS today?
Yes, a lot of people are. They try to login to ECAS but it says "We were not able to identify you". Others can login but they don't see the "In Process" status. They just see their address.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m freaking out .......has anyone got extension in date for submission of FBI ??

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
I m freaking out .......has anyone got extension in date for submission of FBI ??
I saw a few note in this forum they got multiple extension for PCCs.

dollcie

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2015
AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
no problems in ECAS access for me..

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
While you are trying to ask for an extension I would highly recommend you attaach all your US arrival and departure passport stamps to show them that you never lived in the US for 6 months, and accordingly request that they waive this requirement. Fight hard to get this waived, as the best case scenario will be an unnecessary 3-month delay from your average processing time. Unfair.

I'd be very surprised if they see all the stamps and still insist on an FBI PCC! This is a bittersweet thing because on the one hand u should be happy that ur application is getting movement, but on the other hand, they're asking u for a document that will possibly delay ur PPR by 3 whole months... Best of luck.. Keep us posted

BTW, does ur background check on CIC show now as started? Or did you just get a message from them and that was it?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, a lot of people are. They try to login to ECAS but it says "We were not able to identify you". Others can login but they don't see the "In Process" status. They just see their address.
me to.. I can login, but the status tab is missing..

the last time my ECAS didnt work, was when I got rejected buaha :-X :-X

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
While you are trying to ask for an extension I would highly recommend you attaach all your US arrival and departure passport stamps to show them that you never lived in the US for 6 months, and accordingly request that they waive this requirement. Fight hard to get this waived, as the best case scenario will be an unnecessary 3-month delay from your average processing time. Unfair.

I'd be very surprised if they see all the stamps and still insist on an FBI PCC! This is a bittersweet thing because on the one hand u should be happy that ur application is getting movement, but on the other hand, they're asking u for a document that will possibly delay ur PPR by 3 whole months... Best of luck.. Keep us posted

BTW, does ur background check on CIC show now as started? Or did you just get a message from them and that was it?
I recieved email notification that there is a new msg on my CIC. I went to my CIC it said action needed instead of submitted. In colum of additional document it was written additional document needed. And below was msg just like AOR. when I opened msg I was PDF format letter asking the FBI certificate.

BG check still not started

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
I've got a ghost email 20 minutes ago...
still no access to ecas...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hm. Well something is definitely going on... anyone checking other aor threads, is november or october experiancing this as well?

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
I think August AORers will get some update ..since Ghost emails are arriving ...let's hope for the best! :)