+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Outland - Let's connect here

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Hm. Well something is definitely going on... anyone checking other aor threads, is november or october experiancing this as well?
yes some October applicants r getting the same malfunction

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
I recieved email notification that there is a new msg on my CIC. I went to my CIC it said action needed instead of submitted. In colum of additional document it was written additional document needed. And below was msg just like AOR. when I opened msg I was PDF format letter asking the FBI certificate.

BG check still not started
Sunil, what did you end up doing? were you able to call them? if not, did you submit a CSE requesting that they waive this unnecessary requirement? Keep us posted, and best of luck!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Guys if the pattern is correct, then yesterday August 7th AOR's should have had their background check started, and today August 8th AOR's should expect their BG check to start.. Please confirm if you can

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomneversfield said:
Sunil, what did you end up doing? were you able to call them? if not, did you submit a CSE requesting that they waive this unnecessary requirement? Keep us posted, and best of luck!
Hi
I first found some place for fingerprints and immediately applied for FBI PCC.

Now I have to tell them about my less than six months story and that I still applied and it will obviously take time. But what is best way to communicate with them. Do I write LOE and my passport stamps etc and upload it where they wanted me to upload PCC or I send all these as CSE ? I believe they will definitely open my document sent and see what I have to say. CSE would be kind of a side track. Plz suggest. I m so confused.
I did not call ......I lost access to ECAS .....I was reading here that many got issues with ECAS. Is it still not resumed???

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hi
I first found some place for fingerprints and immediately applied for FBI PCC.

Now I have to tell them about my less than six months story and that I still applied and it will obviously take time. But what is best way to communicate with them. Do I write LOE and my passport stamps etc and upload it where they wanted me to upload PCC or I send all these as CSE ? I believe they will definitely open my document sent and see what I have to say. CSE would be kind of a side track. Plz suggest. I m so confused.
I did not call ......I lost access to ECAS .....I was reading here that many got issues with ECAS. Is it still not resumed???
I would suggest a PDF LOE to be uploaded in the spot that opened up. First you should present the evidence and request the requirement to be waived. After that you should mention that if waiving is not possible, request 90 days time as that how long it takes to get the PCC. You should include evidence of you mailing the PCC request along with a screenshot from the website showing estimated time and request them to open another PCC slot in MyCIC for 90 days where you can upload.

Spend time on this LOE and make it as simple and impactful as possible. PCC can take more than 90 days so as they have given you 30 days, maybe its a good idea uploading this letter in MyCIC after a week or so, will buy you more time. Include screenshots e.t.c

I also think CSE is not a good idea. Use this slot for your LOE and to your advantage.

Not the ideal solution but consider it a small delay in your PR quest. Goodluck!

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
hotshot007 said:
I would suggest a PDF LOE to be uploaded in the spot that opened up. First you should present the evidence and request the requirement to be waived. After that you should mention that if waiving is not possible, request 90 days time as that how long it takes to get the PCC. You should include evidence of you mailing the PCC request along with a screenshot from the website showing estimated time and request them to open another PCC slot in MyCIC for 90 days where you can upload.

Spend time on this LOE and make it as simple and impactful as possible. PCC can take more than 90 days so as they have given you 30 days, maybe its a good idea uploading this letter in MyCIC after a week or so, will buy you more time. Include screenshots e.t.c

I also think CSE is not a good idea. Use this slot for your LOE and to your advantage.

Not the ideal solution but consider it a small delay in your PR quest. Goodluck!
I agree with hotshot (even though i had never heard of LOE).. but I like your advice on how Sunil should communicate..etc

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOE is letter of explanation

Thanks guys. I don't mind delay .....worst fear is rejection. I wish they exempt me from this or atleast give me time

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys another question.
Can v make another profile in express entry and grab an ITA while previous application is still rolling ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sunil55 said:
Can v make another profile in express entry and grab an ITA while previous application is still rolling ??
Not recommended no. It is not advisable to have more than one active EE profile at at any given point in time.

Can you tell me why would you want to have 2 EE profiles ?

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
sunil55 said:
I think CIC has specifically mentioned somewhere that this is not allowed. I would just wait and focus on your current application.

You have done nothing wrong in your current submission. Although CIC has the pregrotive to ask for an additional PCC for a place less than 6 months, when they do they have to give the appropriate time to get it. When you submitted your application you followed their instructions. They have requested something additional which you will provide as soon as you get. I think you will get the extension.

Worst worst scenario if you get rejected, you get your case opened through a CSE by arguing on the merits but I sincerely hope it wouldn't come to that.

Stay positive and stay confident.

Goodluck!

rdktr

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-08-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
Hello everyone!
Still can't acess ECAS, already 2 days :(. Should I start to worry? I'm very confused by the phrase "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". Does it make sense to write them?

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
rdktr said:
Hello everyone!
Still can't acess ECAS, already 2 days :(. Should I start to worry? I'm very confused by the phrase "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided". Does it make sense to write them?
Same here. Since it's a general issue, I wouldn't worry too much.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hi folks. I'm fsw outland too if I understand the meaning right. I'm an fsw applicant applying from overseas (not sitting in Canada) without any job offer. See my signature here for timeline. Currently I'm done with document uploads, medicals passed and schedule 4 submitted. What comes next? What to expect and how soon?

groundbirch

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Hi folks. I'm fsw outland too if I understand the meaning right. I'm an fsw applicant applying from overseas (not sitting in Canada) without any job offer. See my signature here for timeline. Currently I'm done with document uploads, medicals passed and schedule 4 submitted. What comes next? What to expect and how soon?
You're FSW Outland but you do have a nomination from Ontario so on the forum we call it PNP. You're welcome here of course, but PNP usually have different waiting times (shorter I think) than your basic FSW Outland.

Good luck to you!

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
groundbirch said:
You're FSW Outland but you do have a nomination from Ontario so on the forum we call it PNP. You're welcome here of course, but PNP usually have different waiting times (shorter I think) than your basic FSW Outland.

Good luck to you!
Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying and for the good wishes. Good luck to you too! :)