+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Jun 15, 2023
Hello everyone

My names is houssem am from Tunisia and am 30 years old I will like 0to share my experience and my career with you and I used to live in dubai and i have a good experience for almost 10 years in sales and beauty and costumer services in Bloomingdale's Dubai mall and I will like to move in Canada to improve my future and career

Thank you

Houssemharbaoui7@yahoo.com
Best regards houssem

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone

My names is houssem am from Tunisia and am 30 years old I will like 0to share my experience and my career with you and I used to live in dubai and i have a good experience for almost 10 years in sales and beauty and costumer services in Bloomingdale's Dubai mall and I will like to move in Canada to improve my future and career

Thank you

Houssemharbaoui7@yahoo.com
Best regards houssem
There are no jobs on this site.

Erima@agiza

May 27, 2023
Hi I am a cook would it be possible for me to get a job in Canada anty state will appreciate , if so where do i start from since am green in here

Kaymight01

Jun 30, 2023
Lagos
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,

I am Kamorudeen from Lagos, Nigeria.

I am writing to apply for job opportunity as data analyst, IT Technical Support, Graphic Designer, Desktop Publishing Technician, Data Entry Clerk, Admin Officer, Junior HR, Academic Research Writer, Content Writer, Sales Report Analysis, Digital Marketer, Market Research Analyst etc.

Sequel to the second paragraph, I am writing to apply for any of the available aforementioned opportunities in Canada as an immigrant from Nigeria.

I have over 4 years of remarkable professional experience in all the aforementioned opportunity. And also, I have scintillating character that matches with cultural value of any organization in Canada.

Though by a academic qualification, I am a graduate of Geography and Planning from Lagos State University,Lagos, Nigeria.

I am very proficient and professional user of analytic tools like R, Excel, Access, SPSS,R, SQL, Minitab, Power BI, Tableau, Google Spreadsheet etc.

I also a have remarkable experience in Tech fields such as graphic design, desktop publishing, digital marketing, content writing, IT Support, internet and web services etc.

If am privilege to be given opportunity to work in Canada, I will invest all my proficiency and knowledge to assist the company and the country to achieve greater productivity and remarkable results and as well as in other areas I am good at outside data analysis.

Beat regards,

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am Kamorudeen from Lagos, Nigeria.

I am writing to apply for job opportunity as data analyst, IT Technical Support, Graphic Designer, Desktop Publishing Technician, Data Entry Clerk, Admin Officer, Junior HR, Academic Research Writer, Content Writer, Sales Report Analysis, Digital Marketer, Market Research Analyst etc.

Sequel to the second paragraph, I am writing to apply for any of the available aforementioned opportunities in Canada as an immigrant from Nigeria.

I have over 4 years of remarkable professional experience in all the aforementioned opportunity. And also, I have scintillating character that matches with cultural value of any organization in Canada.

Though by a academic qualification, I am a graduate of Geography and Planning from Lagos State University,Lagos, Nigeria.

I am very proficient and professional user of analytic tools like R, Excel, Access, SPSS,R, SQL, Minitab, Power BI, Tableau, Google Spreadsheet etc.

I also a have remarkable experience in Tech fields such as graphic design, desktop publishing, digital marketing, content writing, IT Support, internet and web services etc.

If am privilege to be given opportunity to work in Canada, I will invest all my proficiency and knowledge to assist the company and the country to achieve greater productivity and remarkable results and as well as in other areas I am good at outside data analysis.

Beat regards,
There are no jobs here. This is not a job website.

Kaymight01

Jun 30, 2023
Lagos
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks for the information but how can I get access to the job website or portal

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the information but how can I get access to the job website or portal
Here are some of the most popular job websites and portals in Canada:
  • Job Bank:Job Bank is a government-run job search website. It lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.

• Workopolis:Workopolis is a private job search website. It lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.

• Indeed: Indeed is a global job search website. It lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.
  • LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a social media platform for professionals. It allows you to connect with other professionals and find job openings.
  • Monster: Monster is a global job search website. It lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.
  • Glassdoor: Glassdoor is a website where employees can anonymously rate and review their employers. It also lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.
  • CareerBuilder: CareerBuilder is a job website that is owned by Indeed. It lists job openings from a variety of companies and organizations across Canada.
To get access to these job websites or portals, you will need to create an account. This will usually involve providing some basic information about yourself, such as your name, email address, and resume. Once you have created an account, you will be able to search for jobs, apply for jobs, and manage your job search.

In addition to these job websites and portals, you can also find job openings on the websites of individual companies and organizations. Many companies and organizations list their job openings on their own websites. You can also find job openings on the websites of industry associations and professional organizations.

Here are some tips for finding job openings in Canada:
  • Use a variety of job websites and portals. This will give you the best chance of finding the right job for you.
  • Network with people in your field. This is a great way to find out about job openings that are not publicly advertised.
  • Attend job fairs. Job fairs are a great way to meet with potential employers and learn about job openings.
  • Be prepared to relocate. If you are willing to relocate, you will have a wider range of job opportunities.
I hope this helps!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I am ajiboye abiodun from Lagos Nigeria I need a driving job in Canada how do I go about it here is my Gmail ajiboyeabiodun144@gmail.com and you can WhatsApp me on +2347034713708
You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Since you cannot drive in Canada then research licensing and how long it will take. Your current license may not be considered so you may need to start over.

Raptor33

May 10, 2020
Hello I am ajiboye abiodun from Lagos Nigeria I need a driving job in Canada how do I go about it here is my Gmail ajiboyeabiodun144@gmail.com and you can WhatsApp me on +2347034713708
Hi Abiodun,

Thanks for reaching out. I can help you with this.

Here are some steps on how to get a driving job in Canada:
  1. Do your research. Before you start applying for jobs, it's important to do your research and understand the Canadian trucking industry. This includes understanding the different types of driving jobs available, the licensing requirements, and the salary range.
  2. Get your Canadian driver's license. If you don't already have a Canadian driver's license, you'll need to get one. This can be done through the Canadian government's website.
  3. Get your Commercial Driver's License (CDL). If you want to drive a truck in Canada, you'll need to get your CDL. This can be done through a certified CDL training school.
  4. Start applying for jobs. Once you have your CDL, you can start applying for driving jobs in Canada. There are many different websites where you can find job postings, such as Indeed.com and TruckingJobs.ca.
  5. Network with other drivers. Networking with other drivers is a great way to learn about job opportunities and get your foot in the door. You can network with drivers at truck stops, industry events, or online forums.
Here are some additional tips for getting a driving job in Canada:
  • Be prepared to relocate. Many driving jobs in Canada are located in rural areas.
  • Be willing to work long hours. Truck drivers often work long hours, including nights and weekends.
  • Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test. All truck drivers in Canada are required to pass a drug and alcohol test.
I hope this helps!

omoaje

Jul 14, 2023