+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

damex+234

Sep 14, 2023
My name is Damilola Ogunyemi, am a Nigerian and am very eager to work and to move out of this situation in Nigeria, I need help for Visa sponsors please...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My name is Damilola Ogunyemi, am a Nigerian and am very eager to work and to move out of this situation in Nigeria, I need help for Visa sponsors please...
No such thing. Find a job, get a job offer and have employer file for and pay for a LMIA proving no one in Canada can do the job, only you. Then you apply for a closed work permit.

Oseigbokan

Oct 8, 2023
Good day everyone, please I need a job, I studied Business Administration so any social science job I can fit in..thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone, please I need a job, I studied Business Administration so any social science job I can fit in..thanks
Do your own job search on Canadian job sites. Not sure what social science jobs you are looking for. You need job offer with LMIA proving only you can do the job, and no one in Canada can do it.

Oseigbokan

Oct 8, 2023
Come on, don't be lazy. Use Google and do your own research
Am not a lazy person dear, I have searched on Google severally and you know the wold we are living in, scammers everywhere so I donno the one that is legit., the reason I politely asked if you have any site for job search.

robin1995

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys,
My name is Robin Sharma , i am working for rogers as Technical Support Representative (NOC 2282 or tier3) with one year of experience with 2 year foreign experience and was interested in OINP stream as i still have some time as i graduated in August 2022 do you guys know any names of the companies that do support for OINP as rogers is big company but they dont support i am kinda confuse need help if anyone can guide me would be great