+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi guys,
My name is Robin Sharma , i am working for rogers as Technical Support Representative (NOC 2282 or tier3) with one year of experience with 2 year foreign experience and was interested in OINP stream as i still have some time as i graduated in August 2022 do you guys know any names of the companies that do support for OINP as rogers is big company but they dont support i am kinda confuse need help if anyone can guide me would be great
You will have to do your own job search and find companies willing to support your nomination. So stay away from large companies like Bell, Telus, Rogers etc.

Nov 23, 2023
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
+91
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24/11/2023
Nomination.....
Rajendra Prasad
Interview........
10/12/2023
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
I need job sir online work

Horlamidey

Jul 24, 2021
Please anyone with any work link at Fc Murray Alberta for my mom. She can do any work. She’s been out of work since early Movember and have applied and applied on indeed. No interview talk less of job offer.

please any one with job offer or link around that environs please Help

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Please anyone with any work link at Fc Murray Alberta for my mom. She can do any work. She’s been out of work since early Movember and have applied and applied on indeed. No interview talk less of job offer.

please any one with job offer or link around that environs please Help
What industry is she in?
Our company is currently interviewing. We're primarily based in Calgary but work remotely.
Let me know if you're interested and we could arrange for a zoom meeting.

Horlamidey

Jul 24, 2021
What industry is she in?
Our company is currently interviewing. We're primarily based in Calgary but work remotely.
Let me know if you're interested and we could arrange for a zoom meeting.
She can do any work now. She stays in FcMurray Alberta.

Yes she will be available for zoom

Daniel Oriaku

Dec 20, 2023
Please I need help I apply for a tourist visa and I haven't hard from the embassy, I'm done with my biometric and tonprint I don't know what else to do please I really need help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I need help I apply for a tourist visa and I haven't hard from the embassy, I'm done with my biometric and tonprint I don't know what else to do please I really need help
Ask under visitor section. This is about work in Canada. When you post, post timelines and where you applied from. Length of visit and reasons to travel.

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I got my PR approved recently and I am trying to apply for jobs from my home country. I went through several posts mentioning Canadian employers won't look into any resume without a Canadian Phone number. I am looking for a Canadian virtual phone number that
- forwards the call to my home country phone number
or
- has an app from which I can answer calls like Skype.

My experience with existing ones so far:
1. Sonetel: No incoming phone calls, until the app is open or my account is logged in a browser.
2. Textnow: Works beautifully, but no payment options from asian countries and as a result cannot pay to lock in a number
3. Google Voice: No google voice available in my country. Tried creating a new google account, but asks for a phone number in home country which was my original purpose.
4. Esim from existing mobility providers: Tried Bell, Fido, Rogers - all require an account number or welcome package ID that I can get once I land in Canada only and submit documentation in person
5. Matrix: they are just facilitating buying sim and wont get activated until I login.
6. CallHippo: Doesn't allow me to create an account with gmail or any personal email IDs. Must be business emails.
7. Skype Phone Number: Only USA Phone numbers available, no CA.

At this point, I am not sure how to proceed forward. Please let me know if there is a viable option or if I am doing anything wrong.

Thanks a lot for the help in advance!

Najib patan

Jan 18, 2024
Hello m dear I hoply you will be fine so I am in very interested to work in Canada please kindly help me tnx I am dr Najibullah patan from Kabul Afghanistan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello m dear I hoply you will be fine so I am in very interested to work in Canada please kindly help me tnx I am dr Najibullah patan from Kabul Afghanistan
Apply for jobs on Canadian job sites like Indeed. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.