13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
cunny cow said:
How dare you ! how come you say I took your money and ran away to New york !

Guys I am his wife, I am the "cunny cow" he is lying. However i told the immigration officer at the port of entry about the entire story and the abusive husban. Now your name is in their system, and they wont allow you to land in canada. I told them that I am no longer interested in sponsoring you, and they said they will cancel your visa and send your information to all ports of entry.

I am so disappointed from what you have said about me, and I will report you to the authorites so I can take you to court. stop lying.

How come i gave you your passport back, if we were divorced and i did not want you to land in canada ?

How come you allowed me to use your money to the end, if you did not want to do so ?

How come you kept silent all of that time until i landed in canada ?

Stop misleading people and saying bad words about me. I will find another husband in the dream land who appreciate me and treat me better than you did.

You are no longer included in my application, and they will send you back at the port of entry. I am in Canada and not in New york. I am in Alberta and not hiding myself or spreading rumors like you are doing.

One of my friends told me about this website, and waht you have written about me, so i decided to respond and show your lies !

Shame on you !

Honestly, who needs daytime TV when you have threads like this.

Jerry Springer eat your heart out! :)

Wayne.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
Honestly, who needs daytime TV when you have threads like this.

Jerry Springer eat your heart out! :)

Wayne.
lolz.. ;D good one Wayne...hahaha and +1 for you... :D

B4B

Apr 10, 2017
Hi guys I have 1 question I am in Canada and I sponsored my wife she already get visa but she is still in back home if we get divorce what rights i have ( i don't wann her to land in Canada on my base) and one more thing if she landed here and after if its not workout and I wann to cancel her P R what I can do in this case please guide me

Thanks