+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorced Before visa but principal applicant landed

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
navsam said:
Thank you very much to everyone who have been helping me out with this disgusting woman. Overall more than $ 15000 money has been cheated by this cunny cow. Now she has written to someone else that she had told to immigration officer that she is already divorced, at the Entry Point of Canada? do you think is this believable? Canadian Immigration let her go in stead of knowing that she had divorced before visa? what do you think my friends? Now she is telling that she is in New York? what a funny.
Nope I dont think she had disclosed her divorced status to IO at POE.She is just trying to make a fool of you .Just think why she needs to be in trouble at POE by disclosing this fact to IO,when the IO doesnt know anything about this whole situation and doesnt ask her anything about this issue?This totally unlogical,she is just trying to refrain you from disclosing this fact to CIC.

Goodman!!

Star Member
May 24, 2011
navsam said:
Thank you very much to everyone who have been helping me out with this disgusting woman. Overall more than $ 15000 money has been cheated by this cunny cow. Now she has written to someone else that she had told to immigration officer that she is already divorced, at the Entry Point of Canada? do you think is this believable? Canadian Immigration let her go in stead of knowing that she had divorced before visa? what do you think my friends? Now she is telling that she is in New York? what a funny.
cunny cow ;D

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
navsam said:
She is just making all these stories so that you wont create any trouble for her..!! after all... SHE IS THE CUNNY COW ..!!

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
navsam said:
Change in marital status has to be communicated to VO before landing. There is no way she could have informed about it to IO at POE and still allowed entry into Canada.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she told them she had been divorced just prior to landing, it is possible they would have let her in but if she had admitted that she lied on the interview, I think there is no way they would have allowed her to land.

cunny cow

Jul 4, 2011
navsam said:

How dare you ! how come you say I took your money and ran away to New york !

Guys I am his wife, I am the "cunny cow" he is lying. However i told the immigration officer at the port of entry about the entire story and the abusive husban. Now your name is in their system, and they wont allow you to land in canada. I told them that I am no longer interested in sponsoring you, and they said they will cancel your visa and send your information to all ports of entry.

I am so disappointed from what you have said about me, and I will report you to the authorites so I can take you to court. stop lying.

How come i gave you your passport back, if we were divorced and i did not want you to land in canada ?

How come you allowed me to use your money to the end, if you did not want to do so ?

How come you kept silent all of that time until i landed in canada ?

Stop misleading people and saying bad words about me. I will find another husband in the dream land who appreciate me and treat me better than you did.

You are no longer included in my application, and they will send you back at the port of entry. I am in Canada and not in New york. I am in Alberta and not hiding myself or spreading rumors like you are doing.

One of my friends told me about this website, and waht you have written about me, so i decided to respond and show your lies !

Shame on you !

kooljuly

Jun 8, 2011
cunny cow said:

Guys I am his wife, I am the "cunny cow" he is lying. However i told the immigration officer at the port of entry about the entire story and the abusive husban. Now your name is in their system, and they wont allow you to land in canada. I told them that I am no longer interested in sponsoring you, and they said they will cancel your visa and send your information to all ports of entry.

I am so disappointed from what you have said about me, and I will report you to the authorites so I can take you to court. stop lying.

How come i gave you your passport back, if we were divorced and i did not want you to land in canada ?

How come you allowed me to use your money to the end, if you did not want to do so ?

Stop misleading people and saying bad words about me. I will find another husband in the dream land who appreciate me and treat me better than you did.

You are no longer included in my application, and they will send you back at the port of entry. I am in Canada and not in New york. I am in Alberta and not hiding myself or spreading rumors like you are doing.

One of my friends told me about this website, and waht you have written about me, so i decided to respond and show your lies !

Shame on you !
Welcome on board Cunny Cow!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cunny cow said:

Shame on you !

This is getting interesting now. We don't know if you are really his wife or somebody has created a fake account just to have fun..... Only god knows........

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
pittabread said:
This is getting interesting now. We don't know if you are really his wife or somebody has created a fake account just to have fun..... Only god knows........
Pitta, lets wait for the reply of NAVSAM !
She has asked him many questions...!!! but i have the feelings that the "Cunny cow" is her ex wife.

Cheers...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SATDXB said:
Pitta, lets wait for the reply of NAVSAM !
She has asked him many questions...!!! but i have the feelings that the "Cunny cow" is her ex wife.

Cheers...
From her argument and her decisive response she can be or can't be his wife but now we are getting into internet based love / hate stories. Nobody is telling the complete truth and I am not beleiving either of them I am afraid and would like to stay away from this argument.....

Thanks

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
pittabread said:
Of course it is getting murkier! Both the parties are guilty of misrepresentation to the VO and it is unlikely they are telling the complete truth here on this forum.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If she came to land with a story like that she is already divorced from her horrible abusive husband who made her lie to the immigration officer saying they were still married during the interview, they would ask how her horribly abusive husband who was controlling her so completely allowed her to get divorced from him in the first place. Immigration officers hear a lot of BS and are trained to ask the questions.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
This is really getting interesting.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
Goodman!! said:
its over now.. both parties vanished ;D
Yes seems over. Husband is quite now....... 8)