+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
mrprice said:
I am totally london chc applicant
And RPRF sent last sept also, wht do u have in mind?
Dear mrprice,

My sincere apology, I thought you are an Ottawa Processing Unit applicant.

Currently London based SAP FSW applications may be finalised in 47-48 months so, 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2011 (April 2011 to September 2011) is important for your application.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Does this mean no post-June-26 applications will be processed until October 2011? Or simply they are currently in the same basket as Feb2008-June2010?

Where did you get this information from? I find October 2011 at unlike date since it will make the "new" system slower than the old one, something CIC are surely not keen on portraying to their bosses. It also seems imbalanced considering offices like Manila and New Delhi are already issuing medical requests for post-June-26 applicants.

If this information is genuine, please link your source?

Wayne.
Dear cappuccino,

I can assure you that many respected forum members are not giving out correct information about their application status.

Every CHC is working on its pre-determined work pattern and I am just saying about CHC London's work load.

CIC is expecting a total of 12000-14000 FSW applications by July 2011 which can be processed in a quarter.

Post June 26, 2010 processing data is not available yet.

Nectar

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Thanks Nectar, u really r an immigration guru! That is exactly what my consultant told me!!!! You do have knowledge of what u say...... Full marks 2 u!

Nectar said:
Dear miankamal,

You may expect to proceed to the next stage of your application in April 2011.

Nectar

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear mrprice,

My sincere apology, I thought you are an Ottawa Processing Unit applicant.

Currently London based SAP FSW applications may be finalised in 47-48 months so, 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2011 (April 2011 to September 2011) is important for your application.

Nectar
welcome back ,,,,

please tell us about ecase status that are changing now-a-days

are they wrong or rite? many cases are turned to 'In Process' but inside details are same as of 'Recieved by Visa Office'. What does this mean?
Are these file are actually under Processing or just points calculated or eligibility confirmed and B-Ground check will done then they add " we started processing on your application"
best wishes

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
coolangy said:
Hi Nectar,

Welcome back!

Do you have any idea when 2009 FSW Islamabad applications will be finalized at chc london despite the delay that u have discussed?

Awaiting your reply,
Coolangy
Dear coolangy,

There will be a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications at CHC London but a delay may occur in processing of Islamabad applications due to late security clearance responses from Pakistani authorities.

I hope Honourable CIC Minister Jason Kenny had discussed this issue last week in a meeting with Honourable Interior Minister of Pakistan Abdul Rehman Malik.

You can expect 18-24 months processing time for Islamabad applications at CHC London.

Nectar

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
welcome back ,,,,

are they wrong or rite? many cases are turned to 'In Process' but inside details are same as of 'Recieved by Visa Office'. What does this mean?
Are these file are actually under Processing or just points calculated or eligibility confirmed and B-Ground check will done then they add " we started processing on your application"
best wishes
Good and important Question.

K

K_S

staralihaider said:
Good question
yup and many applicants whoes ecase was IN Process from January-2011 have not recieved theor MR yet......what we can see from blogs that after IN Process ecase change normally applicant gets his/her MR in 1 or maximum of 2 months

please explain this prolem

best wishes

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
Nectar said:
Dear all,

I hope all of you are doing very well.

I always wish to disseminate good information to ease you guys.

Currently fast track FSW post February 2008 applications are on the highest priority at CHC London but from April 2011 London based SAP FSW applications submitted until August 2007 will also go along and will be finalsed in 47-48 months at CHC London. The processing time at CHC London for SAP FSW applications will be 47 months approximately by July 2011.

By October 2011, CHC London will clear its SAP FSW inventory of applications submitted until October 2007.

The SAP FSW applications who haven't got supporting documents update instructions (October 2007 to February 2008) are still on hold until further instructions given by the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Parliament may instruct CIC any time after passing the bill of proposed amendments in the selection criteria of FSW category.

The straight forward SAP Ottawa Processing Unit applications will have to meet the lowest 42 months FSW processing times.

CHC London FSW post June 26, 2010 applications will be processed on the highest priority from October 2011 onwards.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar
Hi Nector,
When I aspect my medicals?I updated my documenst to CHC London in Jan 2011 as per their updation letter of October.I am a Pharmacist and I applied in July 2004 from ISB Pakistan. &
When Should I calculate my next step (Medicals)reuqirement from October when CHC London asked me to update documents or when i Submitted documenst i.e from Jan 2001.
Thanks
Qasim

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear coolangy,

There will be a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications at CHC London but a delay may occur in processing of Islamabad applications due to late security clearance responses from Pakistani authorities.

I hope Honourable CIC Minister Jason Kenny had discussed this issue last week in a meeting with Honourable Interior Minister of Pakistan Abdul Rehman Malik.

You can expect 18-24 months processing time for Islamabad applications at CHC London.

Nectar
welcome back ,,,,

many applicants whoes ecase was IN Process from January-2011 have not recieved theor Medical Request yet......what we can see from blogs that after IN Process ecase change normally applicant gets his/her MR in 1 or maximum of 2 months

please explain this problem

best wishes

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
K_S said:
welcome back ,,,,

best wishes
Dear k_s

As per my knowledge and information CHC London has a motive to rolling out GCMS by April 2011.

CHC London is busy in transferring the data from CAIPS to GCMS and some portion of data needs 3-5 days for foss verification and loading up again that's why sometimes applicant's mailing address and processing areas disappear temporarily.

If you are in this phase it means your application is near for active processing at CHC London.

Nectar

K

K_S

Nectar said:
Dear k_s

As per my knowledge and information CHC London has a motive to rolling out GCMS by April 2011.

CHC London is busy in transferring the data from CAIPS to GCMS and some portion of data needs 3-5 days for foss verification and loading up again that's why sometimes applicant's mailing address and processing areas disappear temporarily.

If you are in this phase it means your application is near for active processing at CHC London.

Nectar
thanks sir,
My ecase was 'In process" on 01-march-2011 and address disappeared and reappeared... then yesterday again disappeared.

Ecase is still In process...what u expect when will i get my Medical ?
i m April-2010 applicant to CHC-london from PAkistan?

best wishes

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Dear cappuccino,

I can assure you that many respected forum members are not giving out correct information about their application status.

Every CHC is working on its pre-determined work pattern and I am just saying about CHC London's work load.

CIC is expecting a total of 12000-14000 FSW applications by July 2011 which can be processed in a quarter.

Post June 26, 2010 processing data is not available yet.

Nectar
So please can you link your source? How do you know this information?

To the best I can gather, London CHC will process post-Feb-2008 applications in the order they arrive. Now, post-June-26 do not have an eligiblity review since this is done by CIO, so they will go straight to background/security/medicals stage.

So therefore I believe post-June-26 will "slot in" behind any post-Feb-2008 applications which have already reached that stage. But there will be a good number at London CHC which have not already passed that stage.

But if you're going to throw around scary dates like October 2011 before London will even look at it - at least state your source and how you came by this information.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Hi Nectar,

I still am confused as to how you know all this, but let's roll with it.

I am an English applicant from the United Kingdom reached CIO August 2010, got confirmation of eligibility December 2010 and judging by the ECAS status change my application arrived at London CHC in late January.

Given that my application should be going straight to the background/security/medicals stage (of course behind any other applications already at that stage) when in your view would you expect London to perform my background/security checks (i.e. start processing)? Are they seriously going to take 7 months to get through the applications already at that stage? I assume if I am from the UK my security checks will be faster than those from Pakistan etc?

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Nectar said:
Dear k_s

Nectar
So you are saying if your mailing address disappears from ECAS it means CHC London are almost ready to begin processing your application?

Wayne.

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Nectar said:
Dear coolangy,

Nectar

Thanks Nectar for the info!

I'm already in the 18 month of my processing and haven't received medical yet. Do u think I can get my visa in the coming 4-5 months?

Thanks again for your quick reply!