VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear all,

I hope all of you are doing very well.

I always wish to disseminate good information to ease you guys.

Currently fast track FSW post February 2008 applications are on the highest priority at CHC London but from April 2011 London based SAP FSW applications submitted until August 2007 will also go along and will be finalsed in 47-48 months at CHC London. The processing time at CHC London for SAP FSW applications will be 47 months approximately by July 2011.

By October 2011, CHC London will clear its SAP FSW inventory of applications submitted until October 2007.

The SAP FSW applications who haven't got supporting documents update instructions (October 2007 to February 2008) are still on hold until further instructions given by the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Parliament may instruct CIC any time after passing the bill of proposed amendments in the selection criteria of FSW category.

The straight forward SAP Ottawa Processing Unit applications will have to meet the lowest 42 months FSW processing times.

CHC London FSW post June 26, 2010 applications will be processed on the highest priority from October 2011 onwards.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar
Necter plz give some light on this Reply by CHC london . (Important)

Very Disappointed Reply From CHC London ( I think its not fair)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

hsk

Nov 19, 2010
Hello Nectar,

Thank you for sharing valuable information. May God bless you!

I've a case specific question and if you've some time to comment I'll be more than oblige.

I am a Pakistan national and living in Pakistan, submitted my complete documents to CHC-London in April 2010 under FSW1 NOC 0111 and got 2nd AOR in August 2010 from CHC-London since then, I've received no communication from CHC-London.

2nd AOR states that my case will be processed in 12 months time. Based on your information it appears that it will take more than 12 months

With your experience and information can you analyize and let me know that how much time will it take to complete the case since receipt of 2nd AOR in August 2010

Since you have a good understanding and knowledge of CHC-London working I will be much obliged that a hypothatical break-down of time line for all next stages for my case since August 2010 can be statistically stated by you.

Many thanks for your time and patience.

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Dear Nectar

Welcome back and thanks for the valuable information which is really putting our mind at ease
Thanks again and welcome back.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Proof that the GCMS System is already in-place:
Those who have been getting weird eCAS status(es), it could be that your cases have been moved to their so called new GCMS system.
Source:
Copy and paste the URL in your browser, add http://www.
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/668316723/any-idea-about-gcms-new-system

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Cappuccino said:
Based on what information though? Active processing of post-June-26 applications are surely faster because there is no eligibility review or 67-point-calculation to be done? Or is that already taken into consideration with the 6-8 month estimate?

Thanks,
Wayne.
Dear cappucinno,

There will be eligibility review and document verifications at CHC stage.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear eemmoo1,

CHC London put Post February 2008 applications on highest priority at the moment.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
jungi said:
WOW NECTAR,u r great +5 from me too becoz u r really great.u help every one i wish u help me too.here is my timeline becoz my case become inprocess, 1st feb nd my details here We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you. i hope u will give me ur best interest nd i will be realy great full u.GOD BLESS U ALWAYS.

Dear jungi,

CHC London usually take 10-12 months to start active processing of fast track applications.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Sama2007 said:
Dear Nectar,

I would like to know how can my application be finalized within 4 months as am a 2007 applicant and I submitted my docs on Augu 2009. Until this moment I have not received my MR. My next BF`D is on 17-05-2011
Could plz tell me!
Dear sama2007,

As per my knowledge CHC London based SAP FSW 2007 applications are late about 5-8 months but after medicals the applications will move faster to get finalised.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
schwarzeradler said:
Thank you for the info, Nectar. I am assuming that the information you have disseminated here is correct. Assuming that it is wholly or even partially correct information, That red underlined bit is all I personally need to know, so that I can re-plan for the future.
If only they could inform us that the timeline will increase significantly than earlier anticipated and calculated, I could withdraw my application and maybe(consequently) give someone else the chance. Would you know why they do not reply to emails if questioned about it and about getting a refund?
Dear schwarzeradler,

The fate of SAP FSW applications submitted from October 2007 to February 2008 may be decided by July 2011 just becuase I hope Canadian Parliament will instruct CIC by that time. (personal opinion only)

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
elie72 said:
Dear Nectar,
I am an Aug 2007 applicant. Last week I sent a query to London VO and received the following response:

Please be advised that medical instructions will be sent in the next few weeks. We hope this information is of assistance to you.

Please can you explain this and does this mean that background checks are completed.
Thank you for you help.
Dear elie72,

That's what I am saying- April 2011 to October 2011 is important timeframe for SAP FSW 2007 applications (submitted until October 2007)
This is a +ve sign for your application.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
staralihaider said:
Necter plz give some light on this Reply by CHC london . (Important)

Very Disappointed Reply From CHC London ( I think its not fair)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you
Dear staralihaider,

There must be some thinking to arrange backlog queue according to priority NOC set by CIC minister Honourable Jason Kenny.

I think they may be thinking to set backlog applications priority by NOC. (personal opinion only)

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
hsk said:
Hello Nectar,

Thank you for sharing valuable information. May God bless you!

I've a case specific question and if you've some time to comment I'll be more than oblige.

I am a Pakistan national and living in Pakistan, submitted my complete documents to CHC-London in April 2010 under FSW1 NOC 0111 and got 2nd AOR in August 2010 from CHC-London since then, I've received no communication from CHC-London.

2nd AOR states that my case will be processed in 12 months time. Based on your information it appears that it will take more than 12 months

With your experience and information can you analyize and let me know that how much time will it take to complete the case since receipt of 2nd AOR in August 2010

Since you have a good understanding and knowledge of CHC-London working I will be much obliged that a hypothatical break-down of time line for all next stages for my case since August 2010 can be statistically stated by you.

Many thanks for your time and patience.
Dear hsk,

CHC London may take 18-24 months to process Islamabad application at CHC London.

I will suggest you to contact CHC London during May/June 2011.

Nectar

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Necter
I am a quebec selected applicant from Pakistan and did medicals and paid RPRF and sent updated forms in Jan 2011 to chc london, What do you say how much time time chc london will take to send the PPR.
Regards

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear sama2007,

As per my knowledge CHC London based SAP FSW 2007 applications are late about 5-8 months but after medicals the applications will move faster to get finalised.

Nectar

Thank you Nectar for ur help and for ur information which makes our lives more easier.
God bless you

hsk

Nov 19, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear hsk,

CHC London may take 18-24 months to process Islamabad application at CHC London.

I will suggest you to contact CHC London during May/June 2011.

Nectar
Hi Nectar,

Appreciate you spared time to reply and it is a bit of relieve, now I can plan things upto 4th quartere of 2012.

Thank you for your time and stay blessed!