+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON FROM APRIL 2011 TO October 2011

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
Dear all,

I hope all of you are doing very well.

I always wish to disseminate good information to ease you guys.

Currently fast track FSW post February 2008 applications are on the highest priority at CHC London but from April 2011 London based SAP FSW applications submitted until August 2007 will also go along and will be finalsed in 47-48 months at CHC London. The processing time at CHC London for SAP FSW applications will be 47 months approximately by July 2011.

By October 2011, CHC London will clear its SAP FSW inventory of applications submitted until October 2007.

The SAP FSW applications who haven't got supporting documents update instructions (October 2007 to February 2008) are still on hold until further instructions given by the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Parliament may instruct CIC any time after passing the bill of proposed amendments in the selection criteria of FSW category.

The straight forward SAP Ottawa Processing Unit applications will have to meet the lowest 42 months FSW processing times.

CHC London FSW post June 26, 2010 applications will be processed on the highest priority from October 2011 onwards.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boom!!!!!

Welcome nectar people have been talking about you............. :D

where did you go boss?? how was holidays??

+1 for coming back..........

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Nectar, I am a 19-May-2009 FSW applicant. My timeline stated in my signature below. What would you predict as to future timeline of my case?

Nectar said:
Dear all,

Currently fast track FSW post February 2008 applications are on the highest priority at CHC London but from April 2011 London based SAP FSW applications submitted until August 2007 will also go along and will be finalsed in 47-48 months at CHC London. The processing time at CHC London for SAP FSW applications will be 47 months approximately by July 2011.

By October 2011, CHC London will clear its SAP FSW inventory of applications submitted until October 2007.

The SAP FSW applications who haven't got supporting documents update instructions (October 2007 to February 2008) are still on hold until further instructions given by the Canadian Parliament. Canadian Parliament may instruct CIC any time after passing the bill of proposed amendments in the selection criteria of FSW category.

The straight forward SAP Ottawa Processing Unit applications will have to meet the lowest 42 months FSW processing times.

CHC London FSW post June 26, 2010 applications will be processed on the highest priority from October 2011 onwards.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
pittabread said:
Boom!!!!!

Welcome nectar people have been talking about you............. :D

where did you go boss?? how was holidays??

+1 for coming back..........
Dear pittabread,

Thanks my dear.

I been to Istanbul (Turkey) and Maribor (Slovenia) for my holidays.

I enjoyed my holidays very well.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
miankamal said:
Nectar, I am a 19-May-2009 FSW applicant. My timeline stated in my signature below. What would you predict as to future timeline of my case?
Dear miankamal,

There will be a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications at CHC London but a delay may occur in processing of Islamabad applications due to late security clearance responses from Pakistani authorities.

I hope Honourable CIC Minister Jason Kenny had discussed this issue last week in a meeting with Honourable Interior Minister of Pakistan Abdul Rehman Malik.

Nectar

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear pittabread,

Thanks my dear.

I been to Istanbul (Turkey) and Maribor (Slovenia) for my holidays.

I enjoyed my holidays very well.

Nectar
Good to know that... :D. keep enjoying...... :D

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Nectar +100 for you. You bring good news for us after ur holidays. :) :)

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Nectar

Welcome back

Sept 2007 applicant with medicals sent on sept 2010
Do u expect a ppr by april 2011?

Nectar said:
Dear all,

Nectar

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Welcome back dear and thankyou for update

miankamal

Star Member
Jun 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Waiting
Thanks Nectar, but let me give u another clue! My CAIPs report says my next B'Fwd date is 17th March, 2011. Now how would u comment on that?

Nectar said:
Dear miankamal,

There will be a concurrent processing of Islamabad applications at CHC London but a delay may occur in processing of Islamabad applications due to late security clearance responses from Pakistani authorities.

I hope Honourable CIC Minister Jason Kenny had discussed this issue last week in meeting with Honourable Interior Minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
mrprice said:
Nectar

Welcome back

Sept 2007 applicant with medicals sent on sept 2010
Do u expect a ppr by april 2011?
Dear mrprice

Straight forward Ottawa SAP FSW applications are on the way for PHEP.

You can expect your PHEP+RPRF any time.

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
miankamal said:
Thanks Nectar, but let me give u another clue! My CAIPs report says my next B'Fwd date is 17th March, 2011. Now how would u comment on that?
Dear miankamal,

You may expect to proceed to the next stage of your application in April 2011.

Nectar

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
I am totally london chc applicant
And RPRF sent last sept also, wht do u have in mind?

Nectar said:
Dear mrprice

Straight forward Ottawa SAP FSW applications are on the way for PHEP.

You can expect your PHEP+RPRF any time.

Nectar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Dear all,

Nectar
Does this mean no post-June-26 applications will be processed until October 2011? Or simply they are currently in the same basket as Feb2008-June2010?

Where did you get this information from? I find October 2011 at unlike date since it will make the "new" system slower than the old one, something CIC are surely not keen on portraying to their bosses. It also seems imbalanced considering offices like Manila and New Delhi are already issuing medical requests for post-June-26 applicants.

If this information is genuine, please link your source?

Wayne.

coolangy

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Hi Nectar,

Welcome back!

Do you have any idea when 2009 FSW Islamabad applications will be finalized at chc london despite the delay that u have discussed?

Awaiting your reply,
Coolangy