+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bigmakdaddy said:
Not last year, they implemented it on Jan 02, 2011 :(
No more visa on arrival for Canadians into UAE.
i read this story last summer in the newspaper...but they implemented it this year...i don't remember exactly but it was something canadian govt did some panga with etihaad airlines and in response, crazy arbis made prearranged visa a must for canadians...canada ki baizti ;D

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
tuco said:
i read this story last summer in the newspaper...but they implemented it this year...i don't remember exactly but it was something canadian govt did some panga with etihaad airlines and in response, crazy arbis made prearranged visa a must for canadians...canada ki baizti ;D
kohi to mela ke tori heen ko tang kary ham sub ka badla tori bhut heen sy nekal dy i am happy

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so my husbands been here for a week now. and i think hes liking it here so far. He has gone to SUCCESS and other services they offer to new immigrants. I have moved out of my parents house and although my little house is a mess right now, its starting to look like home now. i dont have enough hangers so his clothes are still in his suitcase haha. maybe we'll sort it out over the weekend. its finally sunny outside so we can go for a walk today.
things he hasnt been liking...taste of water, gelatin yogurt (i accidently got the one with gelatin in it and i read the ingredients when he took his last spoon loll, he was so mad), also fire alarm (he was making lunch and the fire alarm went off lol)
also couple of things about driving licence which i didnt know before. New immigrant who has a licence, (even if its for a day) can drive here for 3 months. but after that he/she would have to take the Learner, and Road Test etc etc. I think they used to just give you the licence if you had a licence for 2 years or more but now they have changed the rules and you have to take the test no matter what. Well, atleast here in vancouver.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
sis warya, congrats with your new home :) may allah keep both of you happy and I hope you buy hangers sooon ;D!
Thanx for shairing your experience!! When i went shopping with hubby, I started reading the ingredients of some things and he was like "why"! I said "welcome to Canada" :D!! When it come to driving, I let him drive my car and he was about to rub the right side of my lovely car to the parked car because he is not used to driving from the left side:) My ooooo my there are so many things to do even now!! I got him SIN and that is the only thing so far :(

warya said:
so my husbands been here for a week now. and i think hes liking it here so far. He has gone to SUCCESS and other services they offer to new immigrants. I have moved out of my parents house and although my little house is a mess right now, its starting to look like home now. i dont have enough hangers so his clothes are still in his suitcase haha. maybe we'll sort it out over the weekend. its finally sunny outside so we can go for a walk today.
things he hasnt been liking...taste of water, gelatin yogurt (i accidently got the one with gelatin in it and i read the ingredients when he took his last spoon loll, he was so mad), also fire alarm (he was making lunch and the fire alarm went off lol)
also couple of things about driving licence which i didnt know before. New immigrant who has a licence, (even if its for a day) can drive here for 3 months. but after that he/she would have to take the Learner, and Road Test etc etc. I think they used to just give you the licence if you had a licence for 2 years or more but now they have changed the rules and you have to take the test no matter what. Well, atleast here in vancouver.

Mar 2, 2011
first letter!!! CONGRATS cause this means that everthing was perfect in your file and now the true wait starts for you!! Good luck!!

tuco said:
Dear brothers & sisters, my wife just received an email from CPC-Mississauga, that confirms the approval of sposnsorship & states that the application has been forwarded to Islamabad. The email is very lengthy and describes the information that is listed in Immigrant and Sponsor guide. As well, it describes that "Please retain this letter for your personal records. THIS IS THE ONLY COPY THAT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU."

Questions: Does this mean they will not send any paper letter to her? Also, is there any forum member who has received just an email from CPC as an approval?? Have they stopped sending letters in paper and send only emails these days for sponsorship approval?? The email also contains two IDs; 1) CLIENT # & 2) STATION A KIT ID #. What is the difference between the two?? what are they used for??

FYI: My wife applied on April 13th and it took us exactly one month for approval from Mississauga.

Please guide. Would highly appreciate your replies.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
PLZ RANJAH AND ALI_KHAN reply must ,

yar mera jo canada mai lawyer hai ,wo mujay blak mail krha hai or kahta hai k full paykro to medical leter dunga warna nhy dunga ..ye to khuly batameezy or blak mailing hai .
mai kaha hai usay k muj say 2 ya 3 instalments mai lay lo takay mray lye pay krna easy ho , akhir pak say mujay dolars arange kr k usko deny hain but wo ajeeb banda hai or yaar mera qeemty time zaya ho rha hai .
wat to do ? yaar kia isay cancel kr k new leter mang lu embasy say ??? plzz forun jwab do ...

Mar 2, 2011
Inshallah the nightmare will come to an end for you soon:) why not send them another full of feeling email:)
mahmed17 said:
not yet...I can't wait any longer for PPR. Don't know when this nightmare will end :'(

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
bigmakdaddy said:
Arre kia hoa tanhayi sister? Kisi ne dand dia kia? :p
CHC ISLAMABAD walo nay

Mar 2, 2011
Now that this individul has all your file numbers and everthing else...he could get in your way of sponsorship even if you cancel him as a representitive!!! If I was in your situation, I would borrow the money and pay the ass h**e right away and take the file away from him for good!! maybe you should have played nice with him, gotten the medical request and meanwhile cancel letter signed to remove him from presenting you:(
Very sad that you are going through this but keep strong and pray!!

saifsmarty said:
PLZ RANJAH AND ALI_KHAN reply must ,

yar mera jo canada mai lawyer hai ,wo mujay blak mail krha hai or kahta hai k full paykro to medical leter dunga warna nhy dunga ..ye to khuly batameezy or blak mailing hai .
mai kaha hai usay k muj say 2 ya 3 instalments mai lay lo takay mray lye pay krna easy ho , akhir pak say mujay dolars arange kr k usko deny hain but wo ajeeb banda hai or yaar mera qeemty time zaya ho rha hai .
wat to do ? yaar kia isay cancel kr k new leter mang lu embasy say ??? plzz forun jwab do ...

Mar 2, 2011
Oh then why they making you wait so extreamly long JUST for passport return?? I'm sorry that you are still waiting:( You are in my prayers and inshallah soon's time your wait will end:)

tanhayi said:
no i m from peshawar, KPK :)

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
whywait:( said:
Oh then why they making you wait so extreamly long JUST for passport return?? I'm sorry that you are still waiting:( You are in my prayers and inshallah soon's time your wait will end:)
Dnt know yar last time they contacted me that ur case is finalized on 3rd may and after that nothing...i dont want anything wrong at this stage ..mujhay lagta hay mei mar jaon gi

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
tanhayi said:
Dnt know yar last time they contacted me that ur case is finalized on 3rd may and after that nothing...i dont want anything wrong at this stage ..mujhay lagta hay mei mar jaon gi
InshAllah you will receive your passport this coming week, just hang in there :)

Mar 2, 2011
I know exactly how you feel:( it's the worst of over all waiting time when you are waiting for the return of the passport!! Like I said before 'send another email but this time don't forget to put you feelings down'!! And get help from MP!! even if they are no use...at least when they send inquiry it SHOWS!!! And No tom nahi marogi khun kay I'm still alive after 2 months of waiting for passport 8)

tanhayi said: