+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visit this link, there is a procedure, you need to visit the UAE embassy in the country where u r currently staying and give your finger prints along with the application. So this is possible, dont be dishearted now:)

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A26&Id=15283&num2=SRV&mainlayid=194

UOC said:
I know the system in dubai and i dont think they cant issue you PCC. You must ask someone in dubai to visit the General Police Headquarter near Galadari and find details. If they dont have such rules then simply find this rule on their website or somewhere and inform CHC that Dubai has such law. There is no way they can refuse your case based on this. But agian I am sure dubai can issue you such PCC. I have friends who have obtained PCC from Oman and other Arab countries long after they left and Dubai is far more systemetic in the whole Arab World. But if you have lives in Sharjah, Ajman or Abu Dhabi then I am not sure becasue these states are a piece of crap in such things.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
any things guys? again weekend is here..sigh

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: ALI_KHAN on May 13, 2011, 04:31:33 pm
Hello,
Saif bhai actually ap ka lawyer ap ko black mail nahi ker raha...ap kissi bhi lawyer sai ye kaam kerwatay tou woh bhi iss stage per ap sai apna pura balance clear kerwata...meray bhai please try to understand that if he has not agreed to release ur re med then he really wont..mujhey bataye ke uss ka kia jata hai...ap ka precious time zaya ho raha hai..please please please kuch kare aur us ka balance pay kejey...kissi sai paisay udhar le lejeay magar please pay him...one more thing there is no point of cancelling him at this time...waisay he isl itna slow process ker raha hai her cheez aur ab ap ye cancellation ka panga dal ker kudh phas jaingay..agar ap rep cancel ker wa dete hain then isl will dont know kia kare...maybe take another few months to release new med ya phir dont release another med and inquire ke why u dont want the rep anymore...i dont know rep cancel ker wa ke ap kis mushkil mai phas jain...dosri baat ye ke ur lawyer has all ur info and Allah knows if u cancel him what can he do with ur case...agar sirf us nai eek baat bhi ap ke khilaf isl embassy mai kh di tou ap sochiey phir kia hoga...i know he will be wrong in doing so magar ap ke tou "Watt" lag gai na...phir embassy will reopen ur file for further investigations and take a long time to come back on track with ur case...please try to understand ke re med ap ko release kerne ke baad ur lawyer has nothing in his hand cause the next step is ppr and psst with stamped visa which most likely will come directly to u...I suggest ap usko paisay de do...same thing happened with me and I had to pay my lawyer in total when my wife's ppr and re med came...meray lawyer nai bhi kissi installments per agree nahi kia and told me that re med will not be released until i pay him in full..i did pay him in full and in 5 days my wife had her remed and ppr in her hands...there is no point of taking panga with ur lawyer at this stage of ur process...is waqt ap mushkil mai hai woh nahi..so play safe...i understand the financial issues u having..magar yaar koi tou ap ka janay wala hoga jo ap ke abhi help ker de...let me know what happened...i will wait for ur reply..private msg ker dena...
sawera said:
YAH BROTHER U R RIGHT
sister, sirf mera lecture aap ko acha nahi lagta tha baki sab kay lectures aap phar layti ho :'(

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Visit this link, there is a procedure, you need to visit the UAE embassy in the country where u r currently staying and give your finger prints along with the application. So this is possible, dont be dishearted now:)

http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A26&Id=15283&num2=SRV&mainlayid=194
thanks brother - JazakAllah

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how_much_longer said:
Ranjah,

Check out emirates airline and etihad airline website. If you book with them I believe they give visas aswell.
Is this for your wife? Is she in Pakistan? If so, remember she would have to travel with a male relation - father or husband(you). If you know someone in Dubai they can apply for a visit visa like a sponsor.
Also some travel agencies may help in getting visas. I suggest go to Pakistan and apply for visit visa and let them know you're travelling with her.

See these aswell:
http://www.apnatime.com/6969/2010/09/20/airline-news/ethiad-uae-visa-appliction-service-in-pakistan/
http://www.starholidaysonline.com/html/dubai_embassy__in_pakistan_vis.html
http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/visa.html
thanks brother - jazakAllah

btw.. I just found a sponsor in Dubai.
My wife is in Pakistan but this is for my brother.
Thanks again!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
BHAI,,, APP KAI LECTURE KI TU JITNI BHI TAREEF KI JAEI WOH KAAM HAI (Knowledge is that which benefits) JO APP KAI LECTURES MAI HAI HAPPY :p
LOL...yes I am happy :)

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Ranjah said:
LOL...yes I am happy :)

I think you have done a good job of initiating a protest thing against the isl embassy for slow processing...hosakta hai woh humari baat na sunay magar it is always worth a try..Thanks Buddy..
Bas yaar I feel ke Saif bhai ka kuch hojai..mujhey bhat bura laga unka case dekh ker...

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
sawera said:
BHAI,,, APP KAI LECTURE KI TU JITNI BHI TAREEF KI JAEI WOH KAAM HAI (Knowledge is that which benefits) JO APP KAI LECTURES MAI HAI HAPPY :p

Salam,
Sawera..how are you? Thanks for liking my comments on saif bhai's link...you know I hired a lawyer too and had to pay a lot of money to him for my case..i mean mera case thorda different tha that is why of course and I didn't want to take any chances...khair mera experience with a lawyer was not that bad...maybe because mera lawyer ke firm bhat bari hai and they have these standards to meet..khair good luck with ur case...kidhar tak phonca ap ka case...my wife got her ppr and re med on 15th April...ab she is waiting for her passport back...ap dua kerna..peace and salam

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
Salam,
Sawera..how are you? Thanks for liking my comments on saif bhai's link...you know I hired a lawyer too and had to pay a lot of money to him for my case..i mean mera case thorda different tha that is why of course and I didn't want to take any chances...khair mera experience with a lawyer was not that bad...maybe because mera lawyer ke firm bhat bari hai and they have these standards to meet..khair good luck with ur case...kidhar tak phonca ap ka case...my wife got her ppr and re med on 15th April...ab she is waiting for her passport back...ap dua kerna..peace and salam
walecom-assalam brother i,m always good well app ka tu case end pai hai aur app nai ab forum join kiya hai,,, any way my husband case just started in december havent received aor also,app ko mubarak ho within a month ur wife will b with u inshallaha,,,mai app sai poch sakte hoon kai app kai case mai kya difference tha kai app ko lawer ki zarorat pari if u dnt mind.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
thx . detailed bat ky hai aby mai nay , bas wo fee hy mang rha hai or i think ab mujay deny pray gy taby wo sala a.. h..e pecha choray ga . usko nhy parwa k case khrab ho ya na ho. anyway, i check it asap that wat to do .a situation has become for me for what i never thaught .
ALI_KHAN said:
I think you have done a good job of initiating a protest thing against the isl embassy for slow processing...hosakta hai woh humari baat na sunay magar it is always worth a try..Thanks Buddy..
Bas yaar I feel ke Saif bhai ka kuch hojai..mujhey bhat bura laga unka case dekh ker...
Friends, come on as a Muslim we should understand our bhai problem at this critical time and should help him. Agr ik insaan apni biwi bacho se mil jata hy tu iss se ziyada koshi ki aur kya baat ho gi.

Among us atleast 20 peoples are from Canada, why don't we help by contributing what our $ we can. Shyed Allah ko hamari yahi naiki pasand aa jye. He is supporting his wife & baby from PK for the last 42 months with full CHC zulim and now the hope arrive but this lawyer became a roadblocker. Insani hamdardi be koi cheez hoti hy.

Saif bhai in which city of Canada your lawyer is located plz send me PM

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends, come on as a Muslim we should understand our bhai problem at this critical time and should help him. Agr ik insaan apni biwi bacho se mil jata hy tu iss se ziyada koshi ki aur kya baat ho gi.

Among us atleast 20 peoples are from Canada, why don't we help by contributing what our $ we can. Shyed Allah ko hamari yahi naiki pasand aa jye. He is supporting his wife & baby from PK for the last 42 months with full CHC zulim and now the hope arrive but this lawyer became a roadblocker. Insani hamdardi be koi cheez hoti hy.

VERY WELL SAID BROTHER!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
np man; take it easy.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

I think, saif kay hallat itnay bhi kharab nahi jitnay one 2 ka 4 brother nay samj liya hain. I think he is only disturbed because of the blackmailing behavior of his lawyer....

waysay one 2 ka four brohter ameer aadmi hain jis ko jab kuch chyeah ho woh inn ko PM kar sakta hay :)

sorry veeray aaj mera mood sunjeeda nahi.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
bhai app alberta mai rate ho wahan pai tu bhot ziyada thand parte hai lyk -40.
aaj kal tu kafi sakoon hay (today is +15) but back in 2009: the temp went down to -58.4C for one of the Alberta's city (which is I think a record frigid temp ever measured in Albeta):
http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2009/12/13/edmonton-breaks-weather-record-for-coldest-december-13.aspx

Overall, Alberta is good: no rushy highways and less population and no long wait for few things and on top of that I would say Alberta is blessed with real natural beauty, Canadian rockies is the one example.