+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Guys a formal complaint against Chc Isb is under going for those who want to file a complaint I have the right form link message me for the link.

You will be assigned a agent from the Humain right of Canadian citizen regarding your complaint

You must send it by post or fax so they can send a audit team to Islamabad and decrese timeline to 12 month maximum as indicated on Chc isb website

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
whywait:( said:
I know exactly how you feel:( it's the worst of over all waiting time when you are waiting for the return of the passport!! Like I said before 'send another email but this time don't forget to put you feelings down'!! And get help from MP!! even if they are no use...at least when they send inquiry it SHOWS!!! And No tom nahi marogi khun kay I'm still alive after 2 months of waiting for passport 8)
i hope i get it by tomorrow but if i dnt get it I will send them another email and my husband will contact MP on monday ...btw my waiting period exceeded 2 months ( 2months and 5 days)

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
Danny4450 said:
InshAllah you will receive your passport this coming week, just hang in there :)
thanks danny......har week isi umeed pay guzaar deti hn

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
PLZ RANJAH AND ALI_KHAN reply must ,

yar mera jo canada mai lawyer hai ,wo mujay blak mail krha hai or kahta hai k full paykro to medical leter dunga warna nhy dunga ..ye to khuly batameezy or blak mailing hai .
mai kaha hai usay k muj say 2 ya 3 instalments mai lay lo takay mray lye pay krna easy ho , akhir pak say mujay dolars arange kr k usko deny hain but wo ajeeb banda hai or yaar mera qeemty time zaya ho rha hai .
wat to do ? yaar kia isay cancel kr k new leter mang lu embasy say ??? plzz forun jwab do ...
saifsmarty, the thing is if he is asking for his full balance and you can't arrange that much money then I think you don't have any other option but to take a little risk and cancel his representation and start communicating with embassy directly and see how it goes...

But again, read the agreement that you have signed with the lawyer's firm and take your next with very care.

I am not sure what to suggest else at this situation!

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
Inshallah the nightmare will come to an end for you soon:) why not send them another full of feeling email:)
inshAllah I hope it is over soon. I am going crazy here ??? i've been super emotional these past few days the smallest things are bugging me now. I am waiting for my anniversary (Tuesday) before I email them and this time I will really let them know my feelings it's been 4 weeks since re-med so I am hoping they have the results...by Tuesday it will be 5 weeks.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pagalboy said:
Guys a formal complaint against Chc Isb is under going for those who want to file a complaint I have the right form link message me for the link.

You will be assigned a agent from the Humain right of Canadian citizen regarding your complaint

You must send it by post or fax so they can send a audit team to Islamabad and decrese timeline to 12 month maximum as indicated on Chc isb website
Pagal sir .............. why dont you paste the link here .......... may I know the harm in doing so

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Pagalboy said:

is this helpfull??

how_much_longer

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah,

Check out emirates airline and etihad airline website. If you book with them I believe they give visas aswell.
Is this for your wife? Is she in Pakistan? If so, remember she would have to travel with a male relation - father or husband(you). If you know someone in Dubai they can apply for a visit visa like a sponsor.
Also some travel agencies may help in getting visas. I suggest go to Pakistan and apply for visit visa and let them know you're travelling with her.

See these aswell:
http://www.apnatime.com/6969/2010/09/20/airline-news/ethiad-uae-visa-appliction-service-in-pakistan/
http://www.starholidaysonline.com/html/dubai_embassy__in_pakistan_vis.html
http://www.southtravels.com/middleeast/uae/visa.html

Ranjah said:
Thanks MacBig brother. I hope those efforts will work somehow.

Hey guys, can anyone tell that how you can get visit visa for Dubai if you have Pakistani passport (no pr/ no ca passport) - any experience/experties?

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ranjah said:
saifsmarty, the thing is if he is asking for his full balance and you can't arrange that much money then I think you don't have any other option but to take a little risk and cancel his representation and start communicating with embassy directly and see how it goes...

But again, read the agreement that you have signed with the lawyer's firm and take your next with very care.

I am not sure what to suggest else at this situation!
thx . detailed bat ky hai aby mai nay , bas wo fee hy mang rha hai or i think ab mujay deny pray gy taby wo sala a.. h..e pecha choray ga . usko nhy parwa k case khrab ho ya na ho. anyway, i check it asap that wat to do .a situation has become for me for what i never thaught .

ALI_KHAN

Star Member
May 11, 2011
saifsmarty said:
PLZ RANJAH AND ALI_KHAN reply must ,

yar mera jo canada mai lawyer hai ,wo mujay blak mail krha hai or kahta hai k full paykro to medical leter dunga warna nhy dunga ..ye to khuly batameezy or blak mailing hai .
mai kaha hai usay k muj say 2 ya 3 instalments mai lay lo takay mray lye pay krna easy ho , akhir pak say mujay dolars arange kr k usko deny hain but wo ajeeb banda hai or yaar mera qeemty time zaya ho rha hai .
wat to do ? yaar kia isay cancel kr k new leter mang lu embasy say ??? plzz forun jwab do ...
Hello,
Saif bhai actually ap ka lawyer ap ko black mail nahi ker raha...ap kissi bhi lawyer sai ye kaam kerwatay tou woh bhi iss stage per ap sai apna pura balance clear kerwata...meray bhai please try to understand that if he has not agreed to release ur re med then he really wont..mujhey bataye ke uss ka kia jata hai...ap ka precious time zaya ho raha hai..please please please kuch kare aur us ka balance pay kejey...kissi sai paisay udhar le lejeay magar please pay him...one more thing there is no point of cancelling him at this time...waisay he isl itna slow process ker raha hai her cheez aur ab ap ye cancellation ka panga dal ker kudh phas jaingay..agar ap rep cancel ker wa dete hain then isl will dont know kia kare...maybe take another few months to release new med ya phir dont release another med and inquire ke why u dont want the rep anymore...i dont know rep cancel ker wa ke ap kis mushkil mai phas jain...dosri baat ye ke ur lawyer has all ur info and Allah knows if u cancel him what can he do with ur case...agar sirf us nai eek baat bhi ap ke khilaf isl embassy mai kh di tou ap sochiey phir kia hoga...i know he will be wrong in doing so magar ap ke tou "Watt" lag gai na...phir embassy will reopen ur file for further investigations and take a long time to come back on track with ur case...please try to understand ke re med ap ko release kerne ke baad ur lawyer has nothing in his hand cause the next step is ppr and psst with stamped visa which most likely will come directly to u...I suggest ap usko paisay de do...same thing happened with me and I had to pay my lawyer in total when my wife's ppr and re med came...meray lawyer nai bhi kissi installments per agree nahi kia and told me that re med will not be released until i pay him in full..i did pay him in full and in 5 days my wife had her remed and ppr in her hands...there is no point of taking panga with ur lawyer at this stage of ur process...is waqt ap mushkil mai hai woh nahi..so play safe...i understand the financial issues u having..magar yaar koi tou ap ka janay wala hoga jo ap ke abhi help ker de...let me know what happened...i will wait for ur reply..private msg ker dena...

Blahhh

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
15-05-2010
1.mariah - Letters sent
2.one 2 ka 4 - Letters sent
3.S.a - Please update your status
4.Pak 28 - Please update your status
5. Liakram. - Letters sent
6.ranjah - Sent
7.anzee - Please update your status
8.jia - Please update your status
9.m_alihussai - Letters sent
10.become-a-loner - SENT
11.UOC - Please update your status
12.lahorecouple - Please update your status
13.bigmakdaddy - Please update your status
14.Jaania - Please update your status
15.mrs waqas baig - Please update your status
16.missha - Please update your status
17.DodgeCharger -Letters sent
18.ayesha_a (Her sponsor will send the letter) - Please update your status
19.saggit_16 - Please update your status
20.saifsmarty - Please update your status
21.khan82 (Husband case send email + mail letter yesterday)
22.zamanabila - letters sent
23.sunny170 - Please update your status
24.raz.hz - will be sending tonight
25.jani99 - Letters sent
26.amuhammad - Sent
27.pakivette - suggestion was made on page 995. Please update your status?
28. Alishehzad -Please update your status
29. Blahhh -Letters sent

Blahhh

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
15-05-2010
Pagalboy said:

Could you please post this link here?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALI_KHAN said:
Hello,
Saif bhai actually ap ka lawyer ap ko black mail nahi ker raha...ap kissi bhi lawyer sai ye kaam kerwatay tou woh bhi iss stage per ap sai apna pura balance clear kerwata...meray bhai please try to understand that if he has not agreed to release ur re med then he really wont..mujhey bataye ke uss ka kia jata hai...ap ka precious time zaya ho raha hai..please please please kuch kare aur us ka balance pay kejey...kissi sai paisay udhar le lejeay magar please pay him...one more thing there is no point of cancelling him at this time...waisay he isl itna slow process ker raha hai her cheez aur ab ap ye cancellation ka panga dal ker kudh phas jaingay..agar ap rep cancel ker wa dete hain then isl will dont know kia kare...maybe take another few months to release new med ya phir dont release another med and inquire ke why u dont want the rep anymore...i dont know rep cancel ker wa ke ap kis mushkil mai phas jain...dosri baat ye ke ur lawyer has all ur info and Allah knows if u cancel him what can he do with ur case...agar sirf us nai eek baat bhi ap ke khilaf isl embassy mai kh di tou ap sochiey phir kia hoga...i know he will be wrong in doing so magar ap ke tou "Watt" lag gai na...phir embassy will reopen ur file for further investigations and take a long time to come back on track with ur case...please try to understand ke re med ap ko release kerne ke baad ur lawyer has nothing in his hand cause the next step is ppr and psst with stamped visa which most likely will come directly to u...I suggest ap usko paisay de do...same thing happened with me and I had to pay my lawyer in total when my wife's ppr and re med came...meray lawyer nai bhi kissi installments per agree nahi kia and told me that re med will not be released until i pay him in full..i did pay him in full and in 5 days my wife had her remed and ppr in her hands...there is no point of taking panga with ur lawyer at this stage of ur process...is waqt ap mushkil mai hai woh nahi..so play safe...i understand the financial issues u having..magar yaar koi tou ap ka janay wala hoga jo ap ke abhi help ker de...let me know what happened...i will wait for ur reply..private msg ker dena...
YAH BROTHER U R RIGHT

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know the system in dubai and i dont think they cant issue you PCC. You must ask someone in dubai to visit the General Police Headquarter near Galadari and find details. If they dont have such rules then simply find this rule on their website or somewhere and inform CHC that Dubai has such law. There is no way they can refuse your case based on this. But agian I am sure dubai can issue you such PCC. I have friends who have obtained PCC from Oman and other Arab countries long after they left and Dubai is far more systemetic in the whole Arab World. But if you have lives in Sharjah, Ajman or Abu Dhabi then I am not sure becasue these states are a piece of crap in such things.

tuco said:
thank you UOC...i am patient but it's my wifey who's so happy on receiving this email...she was like half the process is done ;D well i think my case is straight forward but infact it's not cuz i don't have PCC from dubai which they don't issue to former residents...
so may be refusal for me...hopes low