+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Client ID is the number mentioned on your PR card is your immigration ID. When Islamabad start processing your spousal case, they will send you AOR or Acknowledgment letter and assign your spouse immigration fiile number which is your spousal ID to communicate with them. It will take minimum of 1-2 months before they issue AOR. So be patience because it willl take a minimum of 12-14 months if your case is very straight forward.

tuco said:
Dear brothers & sisters, my wife just received an email from CPC-Mississauga, that confirms the approval of sposnsorship & states that the application has been forwarded to Islamabad. The email is very lengthy and describes the information that is listed in Immigrant and Sponsor guide. As well, it describes that "Please retain this letter for your personal records. THIS IS THE ONLY COPY THAT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU."

Questions: Does this mean they will not send any paper letter to her? Also, is there any forum member who has received just an email from CPC as an approval?? Have they stopped sending letters in paper and send only emails these days for sponsorship approval?? The email also contains two IDs; 1) CLIENT # & 2) STATION A KIT ID #. What is the difference between the two?? what are they used for??

FYI: My wife applied on April 13th and it took us exactly one month for approval from Mississauga.

Please guide. Would highly appreciate your replies.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Email them after two months and request for the file number.

tuco said:
thank you anzee for the reply...ok so how do i contact CHC-I?...i mean the email is better or the case specific inquiry on their islamabad website?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
DodgeCharger said:
aoa everyone
salam every one

one question they start counting 12-14months from date of AOR or from the date we submit our file to Mississauga??

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
salam every one

one question they start counting 12-14months from date of AOR or from the date we submit our file to Mississauga??
Its the date on the AOR letter.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Well buddy if u want dubai visa from Pak or from anywhere in world I would suggest get return ticket from Emirates or Eitihad main offices (not agent) they don't ask for any security n stuff all u need to have is ur passport and return ticket reserved also they charge standard visa fee thats around $130.
thx dost!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Danny4450 said:
Its the date on the AOR letter.
Thank you so much Danny4450 and DodgeCharger brother for response

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
salam every one

On your E-Cas it shows the exact date when your process was started. Count it from that date. I have noticed that sometimes on AOR, they put the date when the application was received and sometime they just put when they sent the AOR so to find out exact date when you file was created go and check the ecas and it should tell you the exact date when the process started...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
Client ID is the number mentioned on your PR card is your immigration ID. When Islamabad start processing your spousal case, they will send you AOR or Acknowledgment letter and assign your spouse immigration fiile number which is your spousal ID to communicate with them. It will take minimum of 1-2 months before they issue AOR. So be patience because it willl take a minimum of 12-14 months if your case is very straight forward.
thank you UOC...i am patient but it's my wifey who's so happy on receiving this email...she was like half the process is done ;D well i think my case is straight forward but infact it's not cuz i don't have PCC from dubai which they don't issue to former residents...
so may be refusal for me...hopes low

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Thanks MacBig brother. I hope those efforts will work somehow.

Hey guys, can anyone tell that how you can get visit visa for Dubai if you have Pakistani passport (no pr/ no ca passport) - any experience/experties?
even if you have Ca passport, you still need a prearranged visa to enter UAE...it happened last year when UAE deleted canada from the list of the countries whose citizens can get "visa on arrival" at entry port to UAE...

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
tuco said:
even if you have Ca passport, you still need a prearranged visa to enter UAE...it happened last year when UAE deleted canada from the list of the countries whose citizens can get "visa on arrival" at entry port to UAE...
Not last year, they implemented it on Jan 02, 2011 :(
No more visa on arrival for Canadians into UAE.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
mahmed17 said:
not yet...I can't wait any longer for PPR. Don't know when this nightmare will end :'(
Dear Mahmed 17, myh AOR was August and urs is sep,, its been one month that u did ur re medical,, so be patient and don't loose ur patient. They will issue you inshallah soon.

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
bestplace4u said:
Seems like u dont have much options other then fly dubai and Kam Air, then Emirates from dxb
Thanks bro,,, will be doing so.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
On your E-Cas it shows the exact date when your process was started. Count it from that date. I have noticed that sometimes on AOR, they put the date when the application was received and sometime they just put when they sent the AOR so to find out exact date when you file was created go and check the ecas and it should tell you the exact date when the process started...
oh ok thank you sooooooooooo much wes786 brother