June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Im sure there will be several hindi songs like this :D

yaar Big Mac bhai aaj tou kissing wissing ka mood nahi hai na :p
No jaani, aaj koi kiss nahin milega kisiko :p Yahan to sab aaj majno bane hoe hain, koi bharosa nahin kisika

B

bestplace4u

bigmakdaddy said:
No jaani, aaj koi kiss nahin milega kisiko :p Yahan to sab aaj majno bane hoe hain, koi bharosa nahin kisika
pheww thanks God I am very allergic to gayism :p oh beware everyone its FriDay the 13th u may encounter Jason :D

mani4547

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Request
17-05-2011
Med's Done....
23-05-2011
Passport Req..
17-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
Salam everyone /..... any good news from damn CHC-ISB.....

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear brothers & sisters, my wife just received an email from CPC-Mississauga, that confirms the approval of sposnsorship & states that the application has been forwarded to Islamabad. The email is very lengthy and describes the information that is listed in Immigrant and Sponsor guide. As well, it describes that "Please retain this letter for your personal records. THIS IS THE ONLY COPY THAT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU."

Questions: Does this mean they will not send any paper letter to her? Also, is there any forum member who has received just an email from CPC as an approval?? Have they stopped sending letters in paper and send only emails these days for sponsorship approval?? The email also contains two IDs; 1) CLIENT # & 2) STATION A KIT ID #. What is the difference between the two?? what are they used for??

FYI: My wife applied on April 13th and it took us exactly one month for approval from Mississauga.

Please guide. Would highly appreciate your replies.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
mani4547 said:
Salam everyone /..... any good news from damn CHC-ISB.....
not yet...I can't wait any longer for PPR. Don't know when this nightmare will end :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
Dear brothers & sisters, my wife just received an email from CPC-Mississauga, that confirms the approval of sposnsorship & states that the application has been forwarded to Islamabad. The email is very lengthy and describes the information that is listed in Immigrant and Sponsor guide. As well, it describes that "Please retain this letter for your personal records. THIS IS THE ONLY COPY THAT WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU."

Questions: Does this mean they will not send any paper letter to her? Also, is there any forum member who has received just an email from CPC as an approval?? Have they stopped sending letters in paper and send only emails these days for sponsorship approval?? The email also contains two IDs; 1) CLIENT # & 2) STATION A KIT ID #. What is the difference between the two?? what are they used for??

FYI: My wife applied on April 13th and it took us exactly one month for approval from Mississauga.

with client # you can check your case status online to see when CHC-ISB received the application, the only copy part means CPC Mississauga wont issue second copy of it ....... no communication of approval by email ......Goodluck with CHC-ISB

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
mahmed17 said:
not yet...I can't wait any longer for PPR. Don't know when this nightmare will end :'(
App ki himaat ki to daat deni paregi, Sep 2009 AOR. Keep the spirits up, your PPR is very close - have a little more patience.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
I got the same letter after 25 days that's the only paper sponsor got from Mississauga. now the actual process starts from CHC-I after month or two send email to CHC-I to get the file number coz they r not sending AOR after October and wait ..................

tuco said:

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
with client # you can check your case status online to see when CHC-ISB received the application, the only copy part means CPC Mississauga wont issue second copy of it ....... no communication of approval by email ......Goodluck with CHC-ISB
thanks brother...can you guide me how to use client # to see the online case status? shukriya in advance

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
thanks brother...can you guide me how to use client # to see the online case status? shukriya in advance
cic.gc.ca, click on check application status .......... the only thing u need to be careful ...... u r using client ID and u will use your OWN date of birth and last name plus country of birth .......... by your I mean sponsor ........ so Miss Lahori couple .......hope it helps

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
I got the same letter after 25 days that's the only paper sponsor got from Mississauga. now the actual process starts from CHC-I after month or two send email to CHC-I to get the file number coz they r not sending AOR after October and wait ..................
thank you anzee for the reply...ok so how do i contact CHC-I?...i mean the email is better or the case specific inquiry on their islamabad website?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
cic.gc.ca, click on check application status .......... the only thing u need to be careful ...... u r using client ID and u will use your OWN date of birth and last name plus country of birth .......... by your I mean sponsor ........ so Miss Lahori couple .......hope it helps
jee han it helps...thanks...but i'm the husband ;)...my wife never came on this forum

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
jee han it helps...thanks...but i'm the husband ;)...my wife never came on this forum
I know you are the husband what I meant to say that your wife being sponsor has to input her info to check the status online like date of brith and all that

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I know you are the husband what I meant to say that your wife being sponsor has to input her info to check the status online like date of brith and all that
OK...i got it

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
bigmakdaddy said:
App ki himaat ki to daat deni paregi, Sep 2009 AOR. Keep the spirits up, your PPR is very close - have a little more patience.
Yes it is hard to keep up the patience but inshAllah I will. It's getting harder but inshAllah Allah will make it easy and hopefully give us PPR and visa very soon.